What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Texans vs Colts - Thursday Night (1 Viewer)

They still don't get it with these 1st down runs.

Also laughing my ### off at Aikman trying to plug Emmitt Smith to be the 2nd all time RB behind Jim Brown. Ummmm I'm pretty sure he meant after Walter Payton and Marshall Faulk.

They still don't get it with these 1st down runs.

Also laughing my ### off at Aikman trying to plug Emmitt Smith to be the 2nd all time RB behind Jim Brown. Ummmm I'm pretty sure he meant after Walter Payton and Marshall Faulk.
Glad I wasn’t the only one that laughed at this...

I really hope the Colts lose for being this stupid. They're going to stall out in time for a missed Viniateri to tie it as time expires. 

Lol and a timeout. This is also what happens when you call so few passing plays. It kills the rhythm. Soooooo many running plays that should have been deep shots to Hilton.

Should have thrown a pass on that last play before the 2 minute warning.  Clock was going to stop no matter what, might as well surprise with a throw.

I can’t make heads or tails out of my team this year (Texans). I think it really points to a lack of ability to run all year.

The team has played like an out of sync week 1 team almost all year except the Falcons game. 

Users who are viewing this thread