What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The 1972 Song Draft ... (1 Viewer)

***Okay, to make things easier, I have converted the usernames in the first post to links to people's PMs (did that make sense?). So, if you want to PM someone about his (or her) turn, just go to the first post in this thread and click on that person's username.***
Showoff! :hot: Well, JZilla, it looks like our way of commishiining these things has been rendered obsolete.

:kicksrock:

***Okay, to make things easier, I have converted the usernames in the first post to links to people's PMs (did that make sense?).  So, if you want to PM someone about his (or her) turn, just go to the first post in this thread and click on that person's username.***
You're making the rest of us look bad
I do what I can.

***Okay, to make things easier, I have converted the usernames in the first post to links to people's PMs (did that make sense?).  So, if you want to PM someone about his (or her) turn, just go to the first post in this thread and click on that person's username.***
Showoff! :hot: Well, JZilla, it looks like our way of commishiining these things has been rendered obsolete.

Sounds like we've been replaced :thumbup:

Sounds like we've been replaced :thumbup:
:wall:

BTW, off topic - but would anyone be interested in a Beatles draft. I didn't think there would be enough songs to go around for 10 to 12 drafters, but think I just looked at my MP3 player and found 120+ so I know it could go 10 or so rounds...
i'd be interested in this

BTW, off topic - but would anyone be interested in a Beatles draft.  I didn't think there would be enough songs to go around for 10 to 12 drafters, but think I just looked at my MP3 player and found 120+ so I know it could go 10 or so rounds...
I'd probably do it, too. My life is meaningless without some draft or another.

BTW, off topic - but would anyone be interested in a Beatles draft.  I didn't think there would be enough songs to go around for 10 to 12 drafters, but think I just looked at my MP3 player and found 120+ so I know it could go 10 or so rounds...
I'm in if Nige is . . .

I'm in if Nige is . . .
:clap:
:hifive: :suds:

Users who are viewing this thread