What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

the london game, mia vs no (1 Viewer)

Oh, he's awful, but it's not because he doesn't throw the ball enough lol.
Was my first thought as well. WOuld probably throw (and RUN!) with more efficiency if he would go more like 60-40, or heck even 65-35 instead of 80-20 pass-run

Again, I agree, but it's kind of hard to get much going when you only get a handful of carries and everyone knows it's coming.
Of course they do...there are two younger RBs he's in a time-share with who BOTH catch AND block better then he does. Even if he was still an average between the tackles grinder (which, to be fair, he may be), he'd still be an AWFUL fit on a team that throws it 80% of the time.

Ha yeah plus the audio cone got in the way of the shot. It worked out in the end, barely.
Not really - I'm still not convinced they got the 1st down. I never saw an angle that showed the ball & stick. 

Refs arm was over the ball, camera from the top. When they showed the alternate angle, the score-box across the bottom of the screen obscured it. Awful. 

Was my first thought as well. WOuld probably throw (and RUN!) with more efficiency if he would go more like 60-40, or heck even 65-35 instead of 80-20 pass-run
Not only that, but the way they constantly rotate guys keeping they from getting into a rhythm, the predictability with some of them (used to be Ingram, now it's AP), etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing that would make this day better is if we get Ind @ Sea at 8:30 PT after SNF. Might need to throw on my Michael Irvin jersey and take a couple bumps to get through it but I'm ready. 

Landry is the most garbage PPR player to face - hoovers up 10+ catches for 35 total yards. I hate facing this dude. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I can’t for the life of me figure out what the hell Gase is waiting for to take some shots downfield. A pretty damn talented WR corps, the strength of the team, going to waste. 

Miami should just stop running completely. They can't block, and Ajayi doesn't seem healthy. Just line up and throw deep to Parker and Stills. How a team can have zero points against the Saints is embarrassing.

The Gase offense with Tannehill and Moore was fun to watch last year in several games. I'm not sure if the problem this year is Cutler or Gase's play-calling.  

The Gase offense with Tannehill and Moore was fun to watch last year in several games. I'm not sure if the problem this year is Cutler or Gase's play-calling.  
The only rational explanation is that Cutler’s arm is shot. And if that’s the case, they should have left him in the broadcast booth. 

The only rational explanation is that Cutler’s arm is shot. And if that’s the case, they should have left him in the broadcast booth. 
He threw deep a few times in the preseason - trouble is he hasn't had time to throw deep at all today.  None deep shots to Parker because the Saints pass rush is a little better than advertised. 

Right now is probably a good time to go grab the Titan defense, as they host the pathetic Dolphin offense next week.

Right now is probably a good time to go grab the Titan defense, as they host the pathetic Dolphin offense next week.
Except the Titans D is weak AF. Sad pass rush, mediocre secondary. Unlikely they'll be able to capitalize - in fact it's a highly winnable game for the dolphins to go pass happy. 

Does the NFL need more proof that games in London suck?
Whats really bad about it is this is what the English think our football is.  They must think we are morons for enjoying this kind of sport.  I'm surprised to see so many people at these London games. You couldn't pay me to go.

Users who are viewing this thread