What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

the london game, mia vs no (3 Viewers)

It’s amazing to me at least, how much of a better product the college game is these days. If it wasn’t for fantasy football and gambling, the NFL would be struggling. No doubt in my mind. 
I can safely say if it wasn't for fantasy football I wouldn't even watch the NFL anymore.  It's getting to the point where I'm not even sure fantasy can keep my interest anymore 

This is the worst professional football game I've ever watched on multiple levels. Just awful. No wonder the rest of the world prefers soccer. Now there is a stoppage and no one knows why they are reviewing it. Dreadful product.

Let's stop the game some more.   Make sure to review plays needlessly.   People are changing channels as we speak.  

I can safely say if it wasn't for fantasy football I wouldn't even watch the NFL anymore.  It's getting to the point where I'm not even sure fantasy can keep my interest anymore 
I’m getting there myself. First crisp fall weather day here, beautiful outside. I Should have gone apple picking or something. 

Let's stop the game some more.   Make sure to review plays needlessly.   People are changing channels as we speak.  
To be fair, that was the right call. NO should be able to get the ball back with good field position now, not that they'll do anything with it...

This whole game is a fantasy disaster, I just hope the Saints do well at this point. The highlights are an end zone pick and a missed FGA.

To be fair, that was the right call. NO should be able to get the ball back with good field position now, not that they'll do anything with it...
Refs had already (correctly) stopped the clock though, albeit a few seconds late. There was ZERO reason to review

Refs had already (correctly) stopped the clock though, albeit a few seconds late. There was ZERO reason to review
Not sure, thought maybe they only stopped it to review because I think ~10 seconds ran off after the play. Either way, it was close enough to warrant a review IMO.

why did MIA call a timeout with ~ 1:30 left in the first half when they had the ball and were backed up inside their 15 after a penalty on first down?  Never mind, its rhetorical.

Users who are viewing this thread