What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***The Official Wikkidpissah Irish Wake Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Came across some wikkid advice gems today.  @prosopis, these were directed at you, as I'm sure you'll remember.
These were directed at me. Here is the first paragraph of what followed on IM.

Welcome to giving your happiness a try. I could begin my spiel, my life lessons but, after running those two rants at you in the forum, i think we should start slow. Just remember this - you can't master life. None of us can, we shouldn't try. You can master you, and i believe that is the challenge of life, but only by becoming more humble than you ever thought you could be. Kind of a riddle, we'll get to it later on. I'll start with some questions:

I am starting my copy/paste project as I am worried about losing all of my Wikkid stuff. It is a nice refresher and it is amazing how far along he brought me. I can see myself improving as the messages continue. I am also somewhat struck about the leap of faith I took in accepting his offer. I remember worrying that I may be falling into a horrible catfishing trick. As time went on those fears went away. I was really lucky to have crossed paths with Dale.

I am starting my copy/paste project as I am worried about losing all of my Wikkid stuff. It is a nice refresher and it is amazing how far along he brought me. I can see myself improving as the messages continue. I am also somewhat struck about the leap of faith I took in accepting his offer. I remember worrying that I may be falling into a horrible catfishing trick. As time went on those fears went away. I was really lucky to have crossed paths with Dale.
I am not even halfway through my copy/paste project and I am up to 110 pages!!! It is kind of odd to relive all of what we talked about. Dale started helping me in 2017 and it was really great help. I do not know if I will be able to copy/paste everything as I am running out of time. I know I have the most important stuff. I plan on formatting it a little better and then I will use it as my personal manual. It is strange how suicide or wishing you were dead makes perfect sense when you are in that breakdown mode. I thought it made perfect sense that my not existing would be better for everyone, especially mysef. I am having a hard time putting words to it. When someones hands get dirty it makes perfect sense to wash them. The certainty in that thought was the same certainty I felt about not wanting to exist. Now as I read our correspondance I see I was insane. In hindsight what I thought made no sense at all. It's bizarre how the brain works. 

I can not decide if this has been one of the worst strolls down memory lane or the best. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not even halfway through my copy/paste project and I am up to 110 pages!!! It is kind of odd to relive all of what we talked about. Dale started helping me in 2017 and it was really great help. I do not know if I will be able to copy/paste everything as I am running out of time. I know I have the most important stuff. I plan on formatting it a little better and then I will use it as my personal manual. It is strange how suicide or wishing you were dead makes perfect sense when you are in that breakdown mode. I thought it made perfect sense that my not existing would be better for everyone, especially mysef. I am having a hard time putting words to it. When someones hands get dirty it makes perfect sense to wash them. The certainty in that thought was the same certainty I felt about not wanting to exist. Now as I read our correspondance I see I was insane. In hindsight what I thought made no sense at all. It's bizarre how the brain works. 

I can not decide if this has been one of the worst strolls down memory lane or the best. 

The fact that you're strolling at all is the good news.  He helped you.  A guy from the internet who didn't really know you saw a guy at a crossroads and he helped him.  That's amazing.  

All of Dale's notes to me are still here!!!!!!!! I am pretty happy right now.

That's great! I don't seem to have any, but I had saved everything I wanted.

On a separate wikkid-related topic, happy birthday to wikkidDad, who turned 95 yesterday! He also had a pacemaker put in last week. Please send birthday wishes and healing thoughts to him. I know he and wikkid didn't have a ton in common, but the two of them loved each other regardless. And,..he was 50% responsible for giving us this wonderful man who touched our lives.

ETA: Nevermind! I found my PMs.

Users who are viewing this thread