What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***The Open** David Duvall circles his 2019 calendar for a 2 day vacation (1 Viewer)

I have to say Speith shooting 4 over may be the most surprising round of the day.  I really thought he looked good to win it today.

How often do you think the Americans that finished 2nd will get their names mentioned by American sports shows this week? Maybe half of the shows begrudgingly mention their names before launching into 3 segments of Tiger talk?

???  I get you hate the dude but your dismissal of his trajectory post comeback is weird. He’s playing like a top-15 guy in the world right now. 
I made you an offer.  Take the bid or counter.  Has nothing to do with emotion...well, maybe yours.  I just don't find him fascinating.  :shrug:

Say what you want, ratings are off the charts when he’s in contention in comparison to when he’s not. 

I get that it’s cool to be contrarian, but it is what it is. 
Yes nobody watched it before he emerged and nobody will watch it when he's gone.  

Your takes on this are kind of weird GB.
What's weird is the lionaztion of a guy past his prime in a sport littered with way better players.  Dunno....not a star####er, so don't really care about a 42 year old who abuses drugs and drives drunk.  :shrug:

I mean I'm 45, abuse lot's of substances but even I know now how to order Lyft.  

What's weird is the lionaztion of a guy past his prime in a sport littered with way better players.  Dunno....not a star####er, so don't really care about a 42 year old who abuses drugs and drives drunk.  :shrug:

I mean I'm 45, abuse lot's of substances but even I know now how to order Lyft.  
Yeah, like I said, weird takes.  I mean, if Peyton Manning or Kobe or someone like that came back and started playing great it would be a huge story. :shrug:  

I get you not liking him though - I had similar feelings about some other athletes - and he does seem like he’s probably a jerk and has done some bad stuff.

Yeah, like I said, weird takes.  I mean, if Peyton Manning or Kobe or someone like that came back and started playing great it would be a huge story. :shrug:  

I get you not liking him though - I had similar feelings about some other athletes - and he does seem like he’s probably a jerk and has done some bad stuff.
I find it stranger that people still worship him as if he's the only thing that matters to golf.  He's not. He's an awful person and a mediocre PGA golfer now....i don't care about what he does, why do you?

I find it stranger that people still worship him as if he's the only thing that matters to golf.  He's not. He's an awful person and a mediocre PGA golfer now....i don't care about what he does, why do you?
Yeah, if we’re going to stop watching sports that star bad character guys, enjoy bowling or whatever.  

No, I'm a pretty big deal around here. ;)
confirmed 

Tiger gets back into the Top 50, qualifying for the last WGC Bridgestone to be played at Firestone South

He's won there 7-8 times?

First time he's finished this high in a major in 5 years

Heck, its only the 5th time he's made the cut in any major in the last 5 yeas

He's fun to watch & I like rooting for him

Users who are viewing this thread