What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Russia Investigation: Trump Pardons Flynn (3 Viewers)

Glorious day! Lots of message delivered in the context of...

- Manafort walking through front door

- Gates to play against Manafort

- Revelation that Papadopolous is cooperating and Mueller has intel

- Manafort already talking

- Mueller sitting on info and arrests the press didn’t have wind about 

Reminds me of the Mayweather / McGregor fight in the 8th round.  McGregor was having trouble keeping his shoulders up, and a buddy of mine who really knows boxing whispered to me that it was over - just a matter of time.  Fight ended in a 10th round TKO.

Trump and all his minions just showed they can’t keep their hands up.
So after 66% of the fight was complete he predicted it would be over soon.........damn that guy knows his stuff.   :boxing:    Just messin with ya Hammy.

I'd be very surprised if Trump is ever prosecuted over this though. Maybe an indictment would be unsealed to get him to resign.
In a historic shift of public opinion, a provision for a FORMER president to be RE-elected after being out of office for at least 12 months is passed, clearing the way for Obama's historic third term, whereby he pardons Trump for "the good of the nation"

sung to brandy by looking glass oh hes a guy in a dc town and he works laying indictments down when he asks they say we werent around but hes already got the tapes all the traitors say bobby your a fine such a fine guy but could you just let me be your charges could steal a fat cheeto from his seat do dooo doo do do do do do do do do take that to the bank brohans 

sung to brandy by looking glass oh hes a guy in a dc town and he works laying indictments down when he asks they say we werent around but hes already got the tapes all the traitors say bobby your a fine such a fine guy but could you just let me be your charges could steal a fat cheeto from his seat do dooo doo do do do do do do do do take that to the bank brohans 
Nothing like day drinking on a Monday.

• Smile
Reactions: SWC
I don't know, we're talking about some really shameless and horrible alt-right tea party types in the house & senate, not to mention feckless & spineless "leaders" like Ryan & McConnell.
I think the shameless and horrible alt-right tea-party types are almost exclusively in the House rather than the Senate (at least until Roy Moore gets there). It's a clear demonstration of the negative effects of gerrymandering. (Also, Alabama.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Screw ALL the traitors - that includes the parrots and enablers.  Screw them all and NEVER forget.

Ever. Ever. Ever.

Perhaps we can forgive one day, as people who have done far worse (i.e. Nazi collaborators and enablers) have long been forgiven when they've shown contriteness and assumed responsibility for their actions and deeds... then of course, that requires said contriteness. 

I know that the black mark of enabling this all to have occurred is something that will be worn by those who have done so for a long, long time.  In terms of earning the trust of people for familial, friendship or business reasons, it will be hard to get over the fact that someone was either too stupid to not realize what the underlying objective truth is or, as is more likely the case, willing to go along with it and the implications that latter choice represents.

It's getting to lunch time.  I think the only question at this point is WHERE will I be ordering a DOUBLE BURGER W/ EVERYTHING today?

Nothing like day drinking on a Monday.
four loko is a cruel mistress take that to the bank bromigos 

Hm, Make Attica Great Again might work...
Between the Russian mob and Aryan Brotherhood types found in our prison system, if I'm Manafort then I'm flipping. Even if he somehow beats the rap, Putin probably doesn't like "loose ends". Radiation poisoning, exploding cars, and other neat "tricks" would make me really think about taking any of Mueller's offers...

Let’s let the facts fully materialize, but I believe there should be a serious conversation about pulling their broadcasting license when it becomes evident they participated in the attack.  
These guys need their license revoked IMO. Not one single mention of Manafort, Papa or any of this. Pathetic excuse for a cable news organization. 

Can we get a synopsis of the last 20 pages from this morning? I only have 45 minutes for lunch. By this evening there will 50 new pages. 

Users who are viewing this thread