What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a little odd that the Trump Years thread would get deleted but not the Russian Conspiracy thread.  The one with 1700+ pages filled with Golden showers, Trump being in the Russian mob (wouldn't it be Bratva or KGB), spies everywhere, John McCain ending Trump's presidency, calling for Obama to do another election, impeaching a president before they are sworn in, Putin blackmailing Trump, Tax returns that will impeach Trump, Sessions being a mole, Comey fired collusion timing, and every day is the day before another reason for a Trump indictment.  All of which have been wrong.  Thousands and thousands of times being wrong.  And if you disagree or even question any of these fallacies you get called a Nazi loving deplorable racist idiotic piece of garbage Trump supporting moron.   

It's a little odd that the Trump Years thread would get deleted but not the Russian Conspiracy thread.  The one with 1700+ pages filled with Golden showers, Trump being in the Russian mob (wouldn't it be Bratva or KGB), spies everywhere, John McCain ending Trump's presidency, calling for Obama to do another election, impeaching a president before they are sworn in, Putin blackmailing Trump, Tax returns that will impeach Trump, Sessions being a mole, Comey fired collusion timing, and every day is the day before another reason for a Trump indictment.  All of which have been wrong.  Thousands and thousands of times being wrong.  And if you disagree or even question any of these fallacies you get called a Nazi loving deplorable racist idiotic piece of garbage Trump supporting moron.   
You forgot all the "nothingburger", "mueller won't find anything", and "that's it, the investigation is over" posts

Trump Thread Derangement Syndrome™

so ted after the softball game shooting where a republican got shot was going to tone down his rhetoric....

and now....parkland kids are the enemy and shot up the liberals? 

nice

^ “I’m just a simple innkeeper and humble reality tv star.”

My advice to the powers that be at FBGs would be to not try to utilize the search function to resurrect the thread.  You'll either end up deleting the entire website or jumping out a high office building window in frustration.  And I don't think anyone wants the website deleted.   :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump's Retail Website Only Pays Sales Taxes In 2 States. Amazon Pays Taxes In 45.

President Donald Trump has railed against Amazon, falsely claiming the company fails to pay state and local sales taxes on online shipments. But it turns out the Trump Organization retail website collects sales taxes only on goods shipped to two states — while Amazon collects sales taxes in 45 states.

The TrumpStore.com website sells Trump-labeled glassware, baseball caps, luggage tags, spa slippers and key chains, among several other items. It collects sales tax only on orders shipped to buyers in Florida and Louisiana, according to the company’s own website, The Wall Street Journal was the first to point out on Friday.

TrumpStore.com, which touts itself as the “official retail website of the The Trump Organization,” doesn’t even pay sales taxes on its online shipments in New York, according to the information on its site. Its physical store and headquarters are located in the Trump Tower in Manhattan. 
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-apos-retail-website-only-031557195.html

Such is the reach of the Motor City Madman. 

Amazon has locations and distribution centers in almost all states which is why most people pay sales tax when ordering on their site.

Shohei Ohtani continues to outperform Donald Trump in just about everything that matters. Right now, without the ability to speak English or even with the fact that Ohtani would look after Japanese interests before those of the USA, I would prefer him as my President, hands down. 

Shohei Ohtani continues to outperform Donald Trump in just about everything that matters. Right now, without the ability to speak English or even with the fact that Ohtani would look after Japanese interests before those of the USA, I would prefer him as my President, hands down. 
Trump wouldn’t give up a hit

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

4/9/18, 6:03 AM

When a car is sent to the United States from China, there is a Tariff to be paid of 2 1/2%. When a car is sent to China from the United States, there is a Tariff to be paid of 25%. Does that sound like free or fair trade. No, it sounds like STUPID TRADE - going on for years!

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Joe said the thread was archived, not deleted, and they were not sure why.  Why do we now think it was "censorship"?  Has the story changed since I last checked in?

So to some degree I agree with Trump on tariffs. I don't understand why we don't have a VAT tax like every country in Europe. And I don't understand why we let China charge up to a 35% tariff on our import of cars given the low tariff we place on their imports. Now I am not a fan of the way it is being dealt with because Trump is incompetent and thinks he knows #### that he has no idea about but there is something to be discussed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread