What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was hoping for a photo op which his supporters and friends in the media could then use to justify his awful behavior.

"See! The parents of the dead child approved of what we did!"*

*not a real quote by a real human...yet
trump:  It was all beautiful.  It's really confusing switching the road lanes around.  Everyone does it.  Right turns become left turns...*   

*yeah, he really did claim that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I teach 8th grade 'grade-level' kids.

I think Ilove80s teaches resource/LD kids*.  He'd be more qualified.  

(*not to belittle these kids...just offering up my professional opinion)
Seems like a normal letter in terms of grammar, spelling, etc. My concern is that he is basically begging. So, it is like a 8th grader who got caught cheating and is begging his teacher not to flunk him. I would laugh soooooo hard if a student wrote me that letter. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like a normal letter in terms of grammar, spelling, etc. My concern is that he basically begging. So, it is like a 8th grader who got caught cheating and is begging his teacher not to flunk him. I would laugh soooooo hard if a student wrote me that letter. 
Don't be a fool! 

From the twitter:

Remarkable day in Syria: The US military carried out airstrikes to destroy the headquarters for its counter-ISIS campaign after Turkish backed forces closed in on the base. US military says it is carrying out "deliberate withdrawal."

We just bombed our own base. I repeat. WE JUST BOMBED OUR OWN BASE. 

From the twitter:

Remarkable day in Syria: The US military carried out airstrikes to destroy the headquarters for its counter-ISIS campaign after Turkish backed forces closed in on the base. US military says it is carrying out "deliberate withdrawal."

We just bombed our own base. I repeat. WE JUST BOMBED OUR OWN BASE. 
There was Russian video earlier this week of Russian troops entering the US base. We had left so fast there was still Coke in the fridge and lots of other American supplies left behind. It probably looked great for Russian propaganda. 

• Sad
Reactions: Ned
The bottom has long gone and we are in free fall. Someone needs to pull the plug on this catastrophe. There should be millions of Americans in DC right now marching to get him out of here. 

Absolutely disgusting what he tried to pull with that British family.  I misspoke when I said that pulling troops was the bottom of the barrel.  He proved me wrong again.  What an embarrassment.  How did we get here?  He's nothing but a New York mobster and a reality television host.  

I'd be okay with forgoing proper procedure and just having the appropriate authorities kick down the door and drag him out of the White House.

From WaPo reporter's twitter, Mike DeBonis @mikedebonis:

NEW DETAIL per three sources: Trump said several times in mtg he wasn't concerned about terrorists 7,000 miles away. After Pelosi & Hoyer left,

@RepLizCheney spoke up to remind Trump that the terrorists responsible for 9/11 "came from 7,000 miles away" themselves.
Today's meeting must have been a hoot.

• Sad
Reactions: Ned
He was hoping for a photo op which his supporters and friends in the media could then use to justify his awful behavior.

"See! The parents of the dead child approved of what we did!"*

*not a real quote by a real human...yet
His narcissism, lack of empathy and reality TV background on display.

Can someone confirm that these three things have happened?

1.  Trump sent an insane letter, ending with "don't be a fool."

2. He invited the parents of a young man that got hit by a car to the white house, so that he could ambush them for a photo op with the woman who drove the car.

3.  We bombed our own military base in Turkey because we pulled out so quickly that we had no plan for how it would go.  So we bombed. Our own.  Military Base.

Can someone confirm that these three things have happened?

1.  Trump sent an insane letter, ending with "don't be a fool."

2. He invited the parents of a young man that got hit by a car to the white house, so that he could ambush them for a photo op with the woman who drove the car.

3.  We bombed our own military base in Turkey because we pulled out so quickly that we had no plan for how it would go.  So we bombed. Our own.  Military Base.
Close! "Don't be a fool! I will call you later."

:lol:  I hope it gets them all audited
My neighbor is a major trump supporter.  He has his own business (painting) and encourages his customers to pay cash.  When he was building his house he was having a hard time getting a loan cause he couldn't prove over half of what he "really" makes.  He had to work for a year and have customers pay by invoice to show his income to the bank.  Funny IRS isn't as smart as the banks...he's smart again now that his house is built and back to the cash jobs...

The bottom has long gone and we are in free fall. Someone needs to pull the plug on this catastrophe. There should be millions of Americans in DC right now marching to get him out of here. 
I wish one of the Democratic presidential candidates would say something to the effect, "Look world, we ####ed up, but if your making illicit deals with Trump that work against the American people, 'We're making a list and we're checking it twice'."

What would be the point of this Jerry Springer moment for Trump be anyway?

Guess who's behind Door #1......the lady who killed your son!

Like, I just can't even imagine what he was hoping for with this one.

I know he's desperate for any kind of distraction right now but this is pretty crazy even in Trump terms.
I’m guessing he thought he could claim credit for something along the lines of the Brandt Jean - Amber Guyger courtroom hug scene. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread