What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***TNF-Baltimore Ravens (-7.5) at Miami Dolphins*** O/U 46.5 (1 Viewer)

Feels like the Ravens are playing down for their opponents. There’s just no intensity. Play clock almost expired again on that last play before the quarter.
They’ve had 2 long drives that failed in the Dolphins end of the field and have allowed maybe 1 first down so far? 

They’ve had 2 long drives that failed in the Dolphins end of the field and have allowed maybe 1 first down so far? 
That’s what I mean. Where’s the aggression? That they attempted that FG just felt flat to me. Harbaugh goes for it there 9/10 times. It’s just a weird feeling game. They uncharacteristically sputtered deep in the Dolphins territory. 

That’s what I mean. Where’s the aggression? That they attempted that FG just felt flat to me. Harbaugh goes for it there 9/10 times. It’s just a weird feeling game. They uncharacteristically sputtered deep in the Dolphins territory. 
Yeah Thursday Night games kind of stink

Yeah Thursday Night games kind of stink
is it logistically possible to schedule the Thursday night games between teams coming off of their bye weeks?

Thursday night is a good idea in theory, but they typically stink because of the short turnaround. 

Getting down heavy on Ravens -6.5 in live betting here (following the kickoff to make sure nothing wacky happens)

Miami isn’t challenging the end zone. Ravens are going to score at least 21 from here on out 

Getting down heavy on Ravens -6.5 in live betting here (following the kickoff to make sure nothing wacky happens)

Miami isn’t challenging the end zone. Ravens are going to score at least 21 from here on out 
I have -8. I’m less than thrilled with their intensity so far. Feels like Ravens players took the +8. 

The Bengals successfully stacked the line and confused Lamar/the OL with who is coming and whose not. Miami having success with it also.

The Bengals successfully stacked the line and confused Lamar/the OL with who is coming and whose not. Miami having success with it also.
Yeah the OL is terrible. But he needs to quit dishing the 0-yard throws to Hollywood when he expects the heat 

Yeah the OL is terrible. But he needs to quit dishing the 0-yard throws to Hollywood when he expects the heat 
Do the max protect thing with Ricard and Andrews. If they don’t come release them late into the flats. Send the wrs deep to clear things out for those dumps and Lamar’s legs.

The talent drop from Jk/Gus to what’s there now is massive and WAY more impactful than I thought it would be. RBs matter even in this system it turns out
Yeah. Dobbins is a big talent, but I was really looking forward to seeing what the Gus Bus could do with a bigger load. His north-south ability would make a big difference in what Baltimore is trying to do.

Users who are viewing this thread