What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***TNF-Baltimore Ravens (-7.5) at Miami Dolphins*** O/U 46.5 (1 Viewer)

Had Miami +7.5 too. Switched to Baltimore. Ugh.
Don't be too sad yet. Miami is pinned deep right now. Tua has no arm (or a bum finger, at least) and Baltimore will likely get the ball back at least at their own forty if all goes like I see it.

Then it's a short field for a score and the whole rest of the game left.

How are the trucks in the Toyota commercial so clean?! They literally just drove through mud & now they’re doing donuts in thick dust. They can’t possibly be clean!  :rant:

My fantasy night is going a little hinky right now. I go against Waddle, Gaskin, Jackson, and Patrick Queen the LB.

Brissett being benched bodes well for Gaskin since Tua plays within fifteen yards of the LoS and Jackson is due. Waddle is having a fine night. 

My fantasy night is going a little hinky right now. I go against Waddle, Gaskin, Jackson, and Patrick Queen the LB.

Brissett being benched bodes well for Gaskin since Tua plays within fifteen yards of the LoS and Jackson is due. Waddle is having a fine night. 
Laird playing passing down is ungood for me as a fellow Gaskin owner.

If someone horsecollars Jackson, I'm gonna blow. I'm getting tired of watching plays like that. Winston is done for the year because of one.

been out, just checked the score. looks like my bateman and gesicki starts are doing awesome -_-

how in the world is gesicki 0/6

Users who are viewing this thread