What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** TNF on Prime Video - Colts at Broncos (-3, 42) *** (1 Viewer)

I literally fell asleep on the floor and woke up seeing Russ explaining to the reporter why they lost. I didn't see anything after the Indy FG in OT.

This game really highlights why having a top QB is so important and why teams may take desperate moves to get one. It also highlights the terrible consequences of getting it wrong. The only thing worse than not having an elite QB is giving up a ton of capital (draft or salary cap) for a QB and being wrong.

Never have been a fan of Wilson. Couldn’t stand him even in college when he was at Wisconsin. Has always come off as a total primadona. Now he’s Denver’s nightmare. Karma’s a *****.

I (thankfully) didn't watch this game but saw that "Jordan Love" was trending on my twitter and now see why. We heard all summer that Aaron Rodgers would instantly transform this terrible Broncos team into a Superbowl contender and now I see some saying they should trade a second day pick for Love. Both statements are pure fantasy.

I (thankfully) didn't watch this game but saw that "Jordan Love" was trending on my twitter and now see why. We heard all summer that Aaron Rodgers would instantly transform this terrible Broncos team into a Superbowl contender and now I see some saying they should trade a second day pick for Love. Both statements are pure fantasy.
No, really. Let's trade Love.

Users who are viewing this thread