What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Top 12 selections in startup dynasty league (1 Viewer)

I'd also let someone else take Bush. Just too much risk.

You don't win your league in the 1st round, but you sure can lose it.
Not this league...It will get won with whomever pulls the trigger on Bush.
Agreed. Did I mention that 1.03 is available?
What league, when does the draft start and is there a link? :popcorn:
Next Sunday 5:00 eastern...linkage to league website...Think everyone is a FGB.

http://football8.myfantasyleague.com/2005/home/73850

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's just start right now!! :scared:
Ok. I'll take Larry Johnson with the 1st pick in the Active League. Steel begged me to let Bush drop to him at 1.2, so there are the first two picks. Wannabee is up. :excited:

Let's just start right now!! :scared:
Ok. I'll take Larry Johnson with the 1st pick in the Active League. Steel begged me to let Bush drop to him at 1.2, so there are the first two picks. Wannabee is up. :excited:
:thumbup: :popcorn:
Let's hear it Wannabee... Bush is off the board... :lmao:
Portis .....
That better be a joke. :hot:
Ahh, the plot thickens... :popcorn: Could be SA with the Madden curse & a member of the SB loser team might not get picked up in the Big 3.stay tuned! :nerd:

BTW, Jeter, open the gate! ACTIVE 1 & 2 are ready to go...
I was born ready by God. We could start the draft, but have no time limit until next Sunday, or if everyone agrees to starting now, include the time limit.

who knows if any of us will even have these picks by then.  But, I am taking the full 12 hours .......              :popcorn:
Great! I get my bowl of Wheaties & watch your pick at 6 am! :excited:
I hope your not still falling for the Wheaties' hype.

That must be why you took Peyton #3 overall last year.

:bag:

who knows if any of us will even have these picks by then. But, I am taking the full 12 hours ....... :popcorn:
Great! I get my bowl of Wheaties & watch your pick at 6 am! :excited:
I hope your not still falling for the Wheaties' hype.

That must be why you took Peyton #3 overall last year.

:bag:
Took a chance - different draft strategy. Don't think I'll use it this time.Nope - nothin' but promisin' rookies this time. Buildin' to win in 3-5 years. :yes:

BTW, Jeter, open the gate! ACTIVE 1 & 2 are ready to go...
I was born ready by God. We could start the draft, but have no time limit until next Sunday, or if everyone agrees to starting now, include the time limit.
There ya go. that'll work. First time limit pick begins next Sunday at 5pm.

I don't have a problem with starting early because there's only one rookie who should truly warrant consideration in the first round and we already know which team he's going to.

That said, we might want to wait a bit to see where guys like DeAngelo, Maroney, White, and Addai end up. If they fall into a good situation then they might warrant consideration as early as round two.

I don't have a problem with starting early because there's only one rookie who should truly warrant consideration in the first round and we already know which team he's going to.

That said, we might want to wait a bit to see where guys like DeAngelo, Maroney, White, and Addai end up. If they fall into a good situation then they might warrant consideration as early as round two.
I don't think any of those guys warrent rd 2 consideration, but that's just me. Maybe rd 4 or 5.

No man, they're all so talented, they should be drafted in round one, regardless where they land. As early as possible...

wow... how did this league slip under my nose/??

have fun boys!

how many dynasties are too many ???

ollie? jeff ? don't we have a draft on monday too ?

No man, they're all so talented, they should be drafted in round one, regardless where they land. As early as possible...
:goodposting: EBF loves the rooks.

Only the right ones.(except that Charles Rogers guy a couple years back :bag: )

Yep, Vernon Davis should go in rd 3. :eek:

have fun boys!

I thought Family Matters pushed that back a week. At least thats my understanding.You are right. I'm about maxed out on Dynasty leagues, but I just can't say no to good competition.

have fun boys!

I thought Family Matters pushed that back a week. At least thats my understanding.You are right. I'm about maxed out on Dynasty leagues, but I just can't say no to good competition.
Every year I say I'm cutting back and every year I get sucked into more phenomenal expert leagues. I've got a Dentist poker problem as it relates to FF. :D

One huge scoring/lineup rule not yet mentioned so far in this thread. You're only required to start 1 RB. That should bump up the dynasty values of other non-RBs me thinks.
:angry:

C'mon, what has the Larry Johnson guy done? ;)

One huge scoring/lineup rule not yet mentioned so far in this thread. You're only required to start 1 RB. That should bump up the dynasty values of other non-RBs me thinks.
So says the guy that traded out of 1.01 :hophead:
That was for not keeping quiet about it. I personally think people should follow the poll and not draft more than 8 WR's by the time 20 RB's are taken...

So says the guy that traded out of 1.01 :hophead:
That was for not keeping quiet about it. I personally think people should follow the poll and not draft more than 8 WR's by the time 20 RB's are taken...
:lmao: you can get back to 1.03 ..... if you want.

What league, when does the draft start and is there a link?

:popcorn:
http://football8.myfantasyleague.com/2005/...ns?L=73850&O=17Draft starts Sunday at 5pm
Man, this looks like a helluva good league. Should be great to watch!
I guess the BIG question will be where Nall gets drafted ....
:hey:
Are you in line for some Nall love? I hear he would be a steal in the 5th .....
Considering I only have one pick in the 5th, I doubt I'll get him :( .

http://football8.myfantasyleague.com/2005/...ns?L=73850&O=17Draft starts Sunday at 5pm
You should try trading to get every pick in the 5th. It would be worth it.

I have 2 in the 5th (5.3 and 5.10) but I think I'll be passing on Nall in that round....Reggie Bush at 1.10 on the other hand may be a different story :D

Users who are viewing this thread