What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Top 50 Sandwiches - Ranked by Scoresman (3 Viewers)

I posted in the LA thread, but will here also. Looking for a local or regional sandwich/sub shop in LA north of LAX. I’m on the east coast and have never been to LA. I’ve checked out some reviews on YouTube and Google but trust the FFA far more!

I remember really liking The Hat when in LA one time. Probably more than I should have.

#19 - Po-Boy​

Country of origin: USA 🇺🇸

Crusty long roll split and filled with cold cuts, roasted beef or fried seafood. The New Orleans analogue to the sub or hoagie.

So many different types. I've had some variations of shrimp, catfish, and sausages.

#17 - Pulled Pork​

Country of origin: USA 🇺🇸

Pork shoulder, slow cooked until fall apart tender, on a bun.

What my crock pot makes the most. I just love the tanginess of the apple cider vinegar and a good BBQ sauce.
Are you from New England by chance?

:lol: on the bolded

Talk to me about Cubanos, especially the roast pork component. Is this something sold in a grocery store, or do I need to plan to roast it myself? Tbh, I kind of want to do it myself, but I need to know if I have some kind of blind spot for the already roasted variety. Thanks
Mr R loves those things. He says you want moist, rather than dry pork. Pot roast is what you are shooting for- shredded on the sandwich. Pork tenderloin is aces.

the main thing that comes to mind when I hear that phrase ...

Users who are viewing this thread