What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (2 Viewers)

Don't Noonan said:
[scooter] said:
It really is unfair that Trump supporters are often described as being ignorant, whiny snowflakes who tacitly support bigotry and suffer from reading comprehension deficiencies.
reported
Hey buddy, I said it was "unfair", not "totally accurate".

In all fairness to our current president, I'd like AOC to go back where she belongs, too: In some stupid plastic undergrad chair paid for at the behest of some limp-wristed donor who has inherited his or her father's charitable trust and turned that trust from a public policy Think Tank into a boutique of left-wing moonbattery causes while some idiotic nineteen year-old lectures about Cuba, 1954 and the inevitability of it given United Banana's role in the Latin American region.

That's about where she belongs. 
I’d like the crusty, dim witted, gelatinous simpletons who did nothing but win a birth lottery and parlay it into a congressional seat or unfortunately more powerful position as it may be to step aside and focus on keeping their backslapping uninformed 50’s mentality to the golf club and Elk’s Lodge parlor room. 

I’d like the crusty, dim witted, gelatinous simpletons who did nothing but win a birth lottery and parlay it into a congressional seat or unfortunately more powerful position as it may be to step aside and focus on keeping their backslapping uninformed 50’s mentality to the golf club and Elk’s Lodge parlor room. 
I agree.  If AOC and Tlaib will retire to the Elk's Lodge I'll pay their membership fee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again, we're getting a little exacting in the language I'm using about Trump but I'm fine with you correcting "allowing."
It’s important to make that distinction because it does away with the notion that people toss out that the guy is just doing what he needs to get elected and I can look past it because it’s all some sort of act.

Nope, you are choosing to support a bigoted person in exchange for tax breaks that any old republican would have gotten.

It’s important to make that distinction because it does away with the notion that people toss out that the guy is just doing what he needs to get elected and I can look past it because it’s all some sort of act.

Nope, you are choosing to support a bigoted person in exchange for tax breaks that any old republican would have gotten.
Noted. And I don't disagree, or I'd lodge said complaint.

But in addition to the tax breaks, you're forgetting my stance on the judiciary. And we're not letting Hillary run eight more years of the Clinton/Obama train down our throats, so there's that. 

He’s a dummy ... The Left is so unhinged that a dummy like Trump is unfortunately the better option and it’s not close. 
You think Trump is dumb, apparently, yes?

It’s a good argument. We’re talking about the same guy who has repeatedly stated his own father was from Germany. But being dumb and being a racist aren’t mutually exclusive, right? They often go hand in hand.

Noted. And I don't disagree, or I'd lodge said complaint.

But in addition to the tax breaks, you're forgetting my stance on the judiciary. And we're not letting Hillary run eight more years of the Clinton/Obama train down our throats, so there's that. 
You did get the beer guy in the SC.

Mitch would successfully have hijacked the rest of the process so you probably would have been ok we could have avoided the ####show.

Not Kasich.  Besides, our choice was Hillary or Trump.  Trump was an easy choice.

You did get the beer guy in the SC.

Mitch would successfully have hijacked the rest of the process so you probably would have been ok we could have avoided the ####show.
I still say that no Republican wins the EC but Trump. And I need to edit the part where I say "my stance" on the judiciary. The original joke was singular-standing the first time and the "my" worked better. As a more serious response, the "my" personalizes something that which was funny but only personalized in the abstract.

Giving reasons for holding one's nose is a fair argument for Trump, in my estimation. I didn't vote for him, though I'm grateful for what he is doing with judiciary. 

The age of outrage is real, of this there is no doubt, and the left is eating itself because of it.  But with that fact said it also doesn’t mean that Trumps statements aren’t bigoted.  They clearly are.  This isn’t a binary situation.   The left acting crazy doesn’t change Trumps statements. 
That’s fine, whatever you have to do to get through the day.  

I still say that no Republican wins the EC but Trump. And I need to edit the part where I say "my stance" on the judiciary. The original joke was singular-standing the first time and the "my" worked better. As a more serious response, the "my" personalizes something that which was funny but only personalized in the abstract.

Giving reasons for holding one's nose is a fair argument for Trump, in my estimation. I didn't vote for him, though I'm grateful for what he is doing with judiciary. 
I believe it’s an old saying that holding your nose doesn’t work so well when you have been slowly lowered into a steamy, full septic tank. 

The age of outrage is real, of this there is no doubt, and the left is eating itself because of it.  But with that fact said it also doesn’t mean that Trumps statements aren’t bigoted.  They clearly are.  This isn’t a binary situation.   The left acting crazy doesn’t change Trumps statements. 
That’s fine, whatever you have to do to get through the day.  
Trump said that American-born non-white people should go back to the country they came from.

What makes you think that his statement isn't bigoted?

SaintsInDome2006 said:
Sorry, just out of curiosity if Tim is referring to the President telling people American Congressmen of black and mideast background aren’t from here and saying they should go back to where they came from, what’s the non-race based explanation for that?
When have you known Trump not to attack people who attack him?  He comes up with a nick name for anyone who attacks him.  Calling it racist because of their ethnicity is uninformed as you haven't been paying attention.  As someone stated earlier it was dumb and he should really stop with the Twitter crap.  He is not a racist.

If "moderate" comes with a 1993 single-payer health care bill, tell my college self.

She's as moderate as Johnny Rotten is to this day. 
93 is decades ago. 2016 Hillary was as moderate as you get in a prez nom. Whatever the issue if was at 51% was where you would find Hills.

93 is decades ago. 2016 Hillary was as moderate as you get in a prez nom. Whatever the issue if was at 51% was where you would find Hills.
What I'm saying is that her radicalism and her utter incapacity to live in any other bubble but the more leftist radical notions of what 1968-72 should look like were downright Trumpian. 

Are we really doing the Kasich thing in here again?! It’s like every month now we have to remind people what the Democrats would do to him.  

Look no further than Mitt Romney.  Tremendous moral character, highly respected with a sterling record and just a great all around guy.  Then he gets the Republican nomination in 2012 and is called a high school bully, a crook and a monster for putting the dog on the roof. They blamed him for killing a guy because he lost his insurance.

Harry Reid said he paid zero taxes!  Only to come out after the election and admit he lied (still can’t believe this).  Joe Biden stood in front of an African American audience and said Romney would put them back in chains.

I liked Romney a lot and am a big Kasich fan, but the Democrat Party would absolutely DESTROY him.  It’s laughable to think about really.  Especially in 2020 terms, the party is 20 times more vicious than it was when Mitt ran in 2020.  They would eat Kasich alive. 

And this is reason number 1,383,493 that Trump is President.

Calling it racist because of their ethnicity is uninformed
The reason why it's racist is because Trump singled out their perceived nationality.

When Nancy Pelosi attacked him, he didn't tell Nancy to go back to Italy.

When Paul Ryan criticized him, he didn't tell Paul to go back to Ireland.

But when a woman of color criticized him, he told her to go back to Africa.

Are we really doing the Kasich thing in here again?! It’s like every month now we have to remind people what the Democrats would do to him.  

Look no further than Mitt Romney.  Tremendous moral character, highly respected with a sterling record and just a great all around guy.  Then he gets the Republican nomination in 2012 and is called a high school bully, a crook and a monster for putting the dog on the roof. They blamed him for killing a guy because he lost his insurance.

Harry Reid said he paid zero taxes!  Only to come out after the election and admit he lied (still can’t believe this).  Joe Biden stood in front of an African American audience and said Romney would put them back in chains.

I liked Romney a lot and am a big Kasich fan, but the Democrat Party would absolutely DESTROY him.  It’s laughable to think about really.  Especially in 2020 terms, the party is 20 times more vicious than it was when Mitt ran in 2020.  They would eat Kasich alive. 

Plaudits for unwashed masses of the PSF forum who constantly need this spoonfed to them like baby pears.

The reason why it's racist is because Trump singled out their perceived nationality.

Context is everything.  You know that is not the full quote of what he said.

His full quote was racist.  He told women of color to go back where they are from.  In what way is that not racist?  He didnt attack comments...he attacked their ethnicity.

It’s your contention that Trump won because he’s some tough guy?

His full quite was racist.  He told women of color to go back where they are from.  In what was is that not racist?  He didnt attack comments...he attacked their ethnicity.
Damn, 

You're tough to read.

Why not read it out loud before you post?

Please feel free to attempt to use context to justify what Trump said.

Look, I totally understand your point about Trump punching back against anyone who attacks him, and I would theoretically agree that it's not necessarily racist to attack a black person who attacked you first -- as long as Trump isn't using racist language for his own counterattack.

But Trump's language here was clearly racist.

He told women of color to go back to where they came from. That's inherently racist.

He has never, ever, ever said that about any white citizen as far as I know.

His full quite was racist.  He told women of color to go back where they are from.  In what was is that not racist?  He didnt attack comments...he attacked their ethnicity.
No he’s right, in full context it was just like the comments he made (the same ones Obama made in 2011) about refugees mad about the conditions of the detention centers.  If they don’t like it don’t come.  Same thing with Omar, if she wants to spend every waking second of her day trashing Federal Boder Patrol agents, ICE, Homeland Security and calling everybody racists who disagrees, maybe you would be happier somewhere else.

No he’s right, in full context it was just like the comments he made (the same ones Obama made in 2011) about refugees mad about the conditions of the detention centers.  If they don’t like it don’t come.  Same thing with Omar, if she wants to spend every waking second of her day trashing Federal Boder Patrol agents, ICE, Homeland Security and calling everybody racists who disagrees, maybe you would be happier somewhere else.
I'd be happier if Omar relocated to Oman. 

Trump was talking about multiple non-white women, not just Omar.

You can't play the "get out of racist jail" card here.

Is there where we celebrate having a racist know nothing as president?  

And if I get banned for this then no point in posting here anymore.  I’m not name calling, this is my opinion.

Did you watch the Democrat debate?  They all raised their hands for free healthcare for illegals.
This is not correct. They were asked if illegal immigrants could get coverage under their plans. No mention of payment. Buttigieg, who had most of the response time was very clear they would have to buy in.

Trump wouldn’t let what the Democrats and the media did to Romney happen to him.  If Mitt Romney had 1/10 of the fight Trump had in him we would be halfway through term 2 of his Presidency right now.
Romney doesn’t believe the things donald does. 

Users who are viewing this thread