What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (5 Viewers)

That’s completely untrue and if you posted the full post it’s pretty clear to see. Happy to go that route if you want but being in the playoffs in my league I also don’t want another unwarranted suspension so am fine dropping it too. Your call. 
It's totally true and you know it. Don't ever do it again. 

It's totally true and you know it. Don't ever do it again. 
Please post the full quote for everyone to see, it’s quite clear what I was laughing at was regarding an Otis comment and had nothing to do with covid. If you want to allow a fair discussion on this ok I’m all for it, just don’t want another unfair punishment.  

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/783421-official-covid-19-coronavirus-thread/?do=findComment&comment=23041619

I get what you are saying, and I try my best.  I am not walking around like Otis triggered 24/7.   

That said, I will be honest and admit my faults - I get pissed when I see people come into the store without a mask giving 0 ####s, and chances are those people are not caring about our safe distance guidelines.   This has nothing to do with my social circle - that is basically nothing.   Like I said above, I think it's a mentality of not caring about people around you and after 6months and WI climbing yet again, I am done.  Combine that with having to deal with my 5 year old who is miserable all day because she hates online school - to the point where she cries near daily.   So yeah - my anger is not a lifestyle, but it is increasing month after month and it's directed not at the people who for whatever reason I can't be certain of have comorbidities, it's directed at the people who can't be bothered to act in a way that helps keep this at bay and will help us all get back to our lives quicker.  Like somebody pointed out in the PSF - these are also the same people who seem to whine the most that stuff isn't open.  

You responded to this with the Laughing emoji.

I'm sorry but this isn't a discussion. Please don't ever do that again.

“I am not walking around like Otis triggered 24/7” is clearly what I laughed at, sorry you choose to view it the way you do. 
I read what the poster actually wrote and him talking about struggling with covid and struggling with his child. 

Please don't post a laughing emoji on something like that again. Now please drop it. 

Laughing emoji ≠ like. I prefer when it’s used to laugh with someone. That’s often not how it’s used. 
Can you give us an official ruling on how/when it can be used, Mods had always said those weren’t something they suspend for. 

At least that was the rule back when I was in here more, seems things have really slowed down on the front page and now this thread is a lot of  :fishing:

It’s all good I’m mostly just catching up w a few buds in here and dialing in for playoffs, hope all you dudes are well and congrats on the big win!

Can you give us an official ruling on how/when it can be used, Mods had always said those weren’t something they suspend for. 
If anything in the entire post has something that you shouldn't laugh at. Don't use the laughing emoji.

Also when you're suspended for laughing at a post where a poster was talking about the struggles with his child, don't make up something like "some of the favs want you suspended."  

I read what the poster actually wrote and him talking about struggling with covid and struggling with his child. 

Please don't post a laughing emoji on something like that again. Now please drop it. 
Hey it’s your sandbox and I do my best to follow your rules, just let me know when I can and can’t use emojis. It’s clear you don’t have any respect for me as I told you honestly what I laughed at and you continually over rule me. You came after me on this, I’m good dropping it let’s move on. 

Hey it’s your sandbox and I do my best to follow your rules, just let me know when I can and can’t use emojis. It’s clear you don’t have any respect for me as I told you honestly what I laughed at and you continually over rule me. You came after me on this, I’m good dropping it let’s move on. 
If anything in the entire post has something that you shouldn't laugh at. Don't use the laughing emoji. That's as clear as I can say it. If you're not clear, don't use emojis.

Nobody "came after" anybody. I corrected what you said when you claimed you were suspended because "some of the favs want you suspended."  

Last edited by a moderator:
If anything in the entire post has something that you shouldn't laugh at. Don't use the laughing emoji. That's as clear as I can say it. If you're not clear, don't use emojis.

Nobody "came after" anybody. I corrected what you said when you claimed you were suspended because "some of the favs want you suspended."  
Thanks Joe, I will do my best to follow the new rule on the emojis. 

I respect your take on the suspension but disagree in my honest opinion based on the track record and some posts seen just today but that’s ok...can’t agree on everything. Your sandbox, totally understand and respect that. 

Let’s move on, hope the holidays have been good to you and yours!

Thanks Joe, I will do my best to follow the new rule on the emojis. 

I respect your take on the suspension but disagree in my honest opinion based on the track record and some posts seen just today but that’s ok...can’t agree on everything. Your sandbox, totally understand. 

Let’s move on, hope the holidays have been good to you and yours!
Thank you. Same to you!

“I want Trump to win when Biden & Harris not only Concede [sic] but also confess their crimes on national television to avoid capital punishment.” 

How am I supposed to read this when Trump invited a militia group to be White House when his legal remedies ran out, and his lies hit a wall?

Not supposed to assume he’s crashing through that wall to the extent he can? Up to and including accusing the legitimate government of crimes under the scepter of execution? That IS the context here.

This is not benign. 

Open to your interpretation.  Feel free to provide it.
My interpretation of "avoid capital punishment" implies they want a trial - capital punishment can only be state-sanctioned and affords due process.    That would have to happen first.  So, the tweet is really calling for Harris/Biden to be arrested and charged with treason

When you say they are calling for an admittance of guilt or execution, my interpretation of that is an extrajudicial killing without due process - maybe I was interpreting @Mr. Ham incorrectly.

My interpretation of "avoid capital punishment" implies they want a trial - capital punishment can only be state-sanctioned and affords due process.    That would have to happen first.  So, the tweet is really calling for Harris/Biden to be arrested and charged with treason

When you say they are calling for an admittance of guilt or execution, my interpretation of that is an extrajudicial killing without due process - maybe I was interpreting @Mr. Ham incorrectly.
This is exactly as I read it too. I can’t believe that it’s come to us being forced to make this interpretation though. Sydney Powell shouldn’t be arrested for retweeting that, but she should be vigorously condemned for it, and anyone who continues to support her should come into question if they’re aware of this. 

Sidney Powell just retweeted that Biden and Harris must confess their crimes on national TV or be executed.

https://twitter.com/brianklaas/status/1337791310481289218?s=21

I know where I stood.
She should be arrested. Now.
Multiple people stabbed after thousands gather for pro-Trump demonstrations in Washington

This is what happens when you keep sowing insurrection. So incredibly sad. The fact that elected republicans not only refuse to denounce it but sign on to lawsuits trying to overturn the election is only going to make things worse as it verifies in the minds of folks like this that what they are doing is noble. 

I've been thinking for 4 years "what has happened to our country?" but never thought it would come to this. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: JAA
Abhorrent. So, so bad for us as a nation. Being directed by the President.
Looks like the beginning of a civil war, no?
It's just political rhetoric! I don't think we should be throwing out the C word until state governments actually take real steps to secede. Which isn't going to happen
In all honesty, I don’t understand your use of the word rhetoric.

How is it rhetoric when there are open carry military grade weaponry being flaunted in the streets of America?  All under the guise of liberating our country. That calling cry coming from a sitting president who received the second highest vote total of all time.  With political parties of some states using the term succession and some states using the sedition?  Please be specific in describing how mobilizing free formed armed militia is rhetoric?

Do you think Joe Biden is running the first dogs twitter account?
Of course a pet's owner has responsibility for what's posted on the account. 

Whether it's a real account or not is another story. But unless the pet is able to post on their own, of course the pet owner is responsible for what's posted on the pet's account. 

Of course a pet's owner has responsibility for what's posted on the account. 

Whether it's a real account or not is another story. But unless the pet is able to post on their own, of course the pet owner is responsible for what's posted on the pet's account. 
Wait what? If some Biden first dog fan starts a twitter account dedicated to that dog, how the heck can we imagine that the pet owner himslef is responsible? That makes no sense.

If Biden himself, or some surroggate is posting, then yes, I agree.

I’m not sure those are even Biden’s dogs - one of his is a German Shepard- not sure kd’s link is real.

ETA - if it is real that’s distasteful 
It is real. It is distasteful. You can click on the instagram link and see it's there. Not sure who manages it, but it's the actual account.

It's also about a 2/10 in terms of how bad it is. Not a good look, should be taken down, but highly insignificant in light of what's going on right now.

I can’t imagine Joe Biden would have the time or inclination to do something like this- if it’s true it doesn’t match anything he’s been doing for the last several months. Very disappointing if it’s true. But I’m betting he’s not involved. 

It is real. It is distasteful. You can click on the instagram link and see it's there. Not sure who manages it, but it's the actual account.

It's also about a 2/10 in terms of how bad it is. Not a good look, should be taken down, but highly insignificant in light of what's going on right now.
It's an actual Instagram account, doesn't mean it's a account ran by anyone associated with Joe Biden.

Just someone that has access to his house and dogs.   :shrug:
Those dogs in that picture aren't his dogs. His two dogs look to be pure breed German Shepherds. Sure some of the pictures on that page are his dogs. Anyone can take those photos off the net and post them on a Instagram account. 

Those dogs in that picture aren't his dogs. His two dogs look to be pure breed German Shepherds. Sure some of the pictures on that page are his dogs. Anyone can take those photos off the net and post them on a Instagram account. 
It is not even close to his dogs. Look at the one you can clearly see and then go see other pictures of his dog on the web. This one is scrawny compared to his and has other differing features as well. 

What a great olive branch by Joe to the people on the right that have been responding positively to juvenile social media posts for the past 4 years. He's offering his hand saying I see you, come with me, let me help you. Such a fantastic unifier.

Doesn’t seem to be affiliated with Bidens. But Trump does appear to have met with Proud Boys leader at White House yesterday.
This was debunked. The proud boys leader took a public tour of the Whitehouse but was not invited nor did he meet with President Trump

Articles today from Reuters and others claim it was a public tour. These are new since yesterday. He falsely claimed to have been invited. Trolling.
Right. It was in the article I posted above.   Also of note:

"Both sides of the aisle hate you now. Congratulations,” a Proud Boy shouted at the officers.

• Sad
Reactions: JAA
What happened in here, it seems like the forum is much slower so this thread is where they go for unmoderated  :fishing:

Interesting I guess, hope all has been well buddy. Happy holidays to you and yours. 
Management closed the thread where they aired their Trump grievances unabated for four years after a similar Biden thread was started and locked. Now they just congregate in the ONE pro-Trump thread. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/14/trump-republicans-georgia-fundraising-445207

Trump’s strategy is to raise cash based on being a victim, and then to pocket it.

Republicans on the Hill are pissed that this diverts from the run-offs, because Trump was never going to share that money or use it in ways the donors intended. Just like he suckered donors who thought they were giving to children’s cancer.

Just know he probably fares even better if GOP loses in GA and the senate, because he can extend the false narrative that those elections were also stolen and only he and his band of lawyers can fix it. (Pssst... the money he raises won’t go to that.)

So only January 6, you might just rise to realize as one last parting gift, Trump grifted the entire GOP. Then he’s going to raise more cash, fracture the party further, and face felony charges.
USA! USA! USA!

Just wait until wide-scale fraud is proven and it shows Trump won.

I worry for my friends and family who won't entertain this idea.  Politics could potentially tear families apart in 2021 and it's a scary time. 
I am worried about you and others who think this way. There is zero logic involved in this thinking. The amount of people it would take to pull off this wide scale fraud would have to be in the thousands, if not tens of thousands. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE to keep people's mouths shut nevermind have them all agree on a plan

I am worried about you and others who think this way. There is zero logic involved in this thinking. The amount of people it would take to pull off this wide scale fraud would have to be in the thousands, if not tens of thousands. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE to keep people's mouths shut nevermind have them all agree on a plan
where do you get tens of thosuands from?

I think MSM does you a disservice in their reporting.

where do you get tens of thosuands from?

I think MSM does you a disservice in their reporting.
How many people do you think it wpould take? We are talking mutiple counties in multiple states. All the people who were feeding ballots through multiple times. All the people who were trucking in fake ballots. All the people who were voting for dead people. All the people that were voting for illegal aliens. All the people who rewrote the code in the voting software. All the people who gathered beforehand and wrote out this sinister plot.

So again, how many people do you think it was?

Just wait until wide-scale fraud is proven and it shows Trump won.

I worry for my friends and family who won't entertain this idea.  Politics could potentially tear families apart in 2021 and it's a scary time. 
WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SIX WEEKS 

Amazing you are still going this direction. No retractions, nothing...just digging deeper.

There is about to be a full-scale forensic audit in Maricopa Co. Those results should be interesting. 
Hypothetical: Should they conduct this audit and find no significant discrepancies (just go with that for the sake of this question please), will you be satisfied that it's highly unlikely fraud to the scale sufficient to affect the election outcome occurred?

How many people do you think it wpould take? We are talking mutiple counties in multiple states. All the people who were feeding ballots through multiple times. All the people who were trucking in fake ballots. All the people who were voting for dead people. All the people that were voting for illegal aliens. All the people who rewrote the code in the voting software. All the people who gathered beforehand and wrote out this sinister plot.

So again, how many people do you think it was?
I think you need a couple hundred Dominion employees and a couple hundred useful idiots who think the ends justify the means.

The software code didn't need to be re-written. It was designed to do this.  Dominion is a joke. 

Have you read the results of the Michigan county audit? 

Users who are viewing this thread