What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Two murderers escape from NYS high security prison (1 Viewer)

Otis said:
They probably can't pee without asking their boss at the grocery store first.
If the new mail clerk asks you to take a leak, alert the authorities.

So what was the story with that bag being drug over the wall?

I assume a drug drop, right? Or more power tools? Maybe they were cordless and they forgot to give them the charger dock.

Richard Matt, who broke out of a New York prison with another inmate earlier this month, made a painting at one point for Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who allegedly helped him escape, a prosecutor told CNN's Randi Kaye.

Matt made a painting for prison tailor Joyce Mitchell of her children, and Mitchell gave the painting to her husband as a wedding anniversary present in April, Clinton County District Attorney Andrew Wylie said.
:lmao: :lmao: this story is a gift.

Richard Matt, who broke out of a New York prison with another inmate earlier this month, made a painting at one point for Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who allegedly helped him escape, a prosecutor told CNN's Randi Kaye.

Matt made a painting for prison tailor Joyce Mitchell of her children, and Mitchell gave the painting to her husband as a wedding anniversary present in April, Clinton County District Attorney Andrew Wylie said.
I said this in the other thread, but the only thing that could make this better is if the NAACP white chick picked these guys up. These two stories have been a bonanza of awesomeness.

I said this in the other thread, but the only thing that could make this better is if the NAACP white chick picked these guys up. These two stories have been a bonanza of awesomeness.
:lmao: we are living in blessed times.

Sinn Fein said:
I bet her husband picked them up and killed them for ####### his wife, then phoned in the tip that the wife helped them escape.
This one goes to 11.

I'd vote to give the guy a medal if this could some how be true. Would be the greatest story ever.

They would be smart to split up.

Trails would go in opposite directions. People are looking around for 2 dudes running around.
True, but boy that would suck literally having not a single person to talk to, rely on, bounce ideas off of, etc. There's definitely some benefit to sticking together, but doing so absolutely increases the odds that some random reports "two guys" out and about which leads to their capture.

These guys are missing. Malaysia Flight 370 is missing. You find that plane, you're finding these guys.

If they're sent back to Clinton I bet they get killed within a year. They've probably taken away so many privileges from the other inmates that they're going to have a ton of enemies.

they crawled through a river of poop and came out clean on the other side why they chose enchilada night i will never know take that to the bank bromigos

If they're sent back to Clinton I bet they get killed within a year. They've probably taken away so many privileges from the other inmates that they're going to have a ton of enemies.
I'd be pissed if I couldn't use power tools in my cell.

Was leaning the opposite way.

They would probably be legends.

Even the black and hispanics would respect them

I read that the honor hall there did in fact get #### down. Womp womp

Million dollar a day manhunt
I hate when they say this stuff, because it's not really true. It's not like those people aren't being paid when there is no manhunt.
Their job isn't normally to do this kind of search. They are not doing what they would normally be doing so those things don't get done.
When you get called on to do tasks at work that you don't normally do, does your company take a hit to their bottom line? It's a dumb concept.

ZOMG BALLOONNONN BOY COSTED US A ZILLION DOLLARS.

No, cops just weren't patrolling donut stands and shooting black people that day.
They may be using costly resources in this manhunt that's adding up that they normally wouldn't otherwise be using?

They would be smart to split up.

Trails would go in opposite directions. People are looking around for 2 dudes running around.
True, but boy that would suck literally having not a single person to talk to, rely on, bounce ideas off of, etc. There's definitely some benefit to sticking together, but doing so absolutely increases the odds that some random reports "two guys" out and about which leads to their capture.
Tough choice, no doubt. I guess a big benefit to sticking together is one can keep watch while the other sleeps, etc.

Once these guys are caught, their existence is strictly solitary until they die, correct?
Caught? Hopefully we are planning their execution. The may now have guns so we should most definitely execute them on sight. Their trials are over and the are murderers so we now need to finish the job. If e are lucky, they don't plan on being taken alive.

When is it ok to start rooting for these guys to make it?

I am picturing them together on a deserted mexican beach working on a boat, drinking margaritas.
Ok, so they are not at the beach yet - probably had to stop off at the tree in the field to retrieve the get-away money.

What the #### kind of prison is this? Are all prisons like this with these privileges for murderers??

Why'd these guys even leave? Sounds like they had it made there.

Last edited by a moderator:
What the #### kind of prison is this? Are all prisons like this with these privileges for murderers??

Seriously, these #######s should have been burnt at the stake.

Amen. I have a family member who is in jail at the moment, and they won't let him have the body of a pen to write. He just gets the little tube with ink in it and the pen tip. He can't have letters with staples either...and he's in for a white-collar thing.

Amen. I have a family member who is in jail at the moment, and they won't let him have the body of a pen to write. He just gets the little tube with ink in it and the pen tip. He can't have letters with staples either...and he's in for a white-collar thing.
nah hes hooking up with ugly chics right now

From that, we can surmise that one or more inmates were using the body of a pen for some forbidden purpose. The same with the staples. It's like TSA at the airport... someone tries to blow up a plane with their shoes; then everyone took their shoes off for a while.

Their boo was delivering some of the tools wrapped in meat as well. She is going away for an extraordinarily long amount of time.

Million dollar a day manhunt
I hate when they say this stuff, because it's not really true. It's not like those people aren't being paid when there is no manhunt.
Their job isn't normally to do this kind of search. They are not doing what they would normally be doing so those things don't get done.
When you get called on to do tasks at work that you don't normally do, does your company take a hit to their bottom line? It's a dumb concept.

ZOMG BALLOONNONN BOY COSTED US A ZILLION DOLLARS.

No, cops just weren't patrolling donut stands and shooting black people that day.
It really does cost a lot to run the machine that goes "Ping!"

Hiw dumb is this 2nd guard. Seems like he let him go to the catwalk behind their cellls to fix the electric so they could properly cook their 25-pound brontoburgers.

-QG

So what was the story with that bag being drug over the wall?

I assume a drug drop, right? Or more power tools? Maybe they were cordless and they forgot to give them the charger dock.
Apparently tower guards order carryout from local places and they hoist the food up that way.

Their boo was delivering some of the tools wrapped in meat as well. She is going away for an extraordinarily long amount of time.
thats fine, I am sure the guys that escaped will get a job at her prison to break her out.

Bang up job by the (keystone) cops rounding these guys up.
You do know they are in Adirondack Park.

It is the largest park and the largest state-level protected area in the Contiguous United States, and the largest National Historic Landmark. The park covers some 6.1 million acres (2.5×106 ha), a land area roughly the size of Vermont and greater than the areas of the National Parks of Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, Glacier, and Great Smoky Mountains combined
It's not like they can just send anyone out in a search party for these guys. It's quite different than a missing hiker that wants to be found.

Sometimes they can hide out quite a while:

http://www.adirondackbasecamp.com/2007/01/adirondack-bushman/

Sometimes, they are never found

http://poststar.com/news/local/years-later-case-of-missing-boy-remains-an-adirondacks-mystery/article_8a42bf94-af20-11e0-835c-001cc4c03286.html

Matts has been shot by police, chasing after the other guy. Stat tunes (just brokle into TV with a news update here in NY)

:shock:

eta: I was expecting more schticky stuff, not actual updates.

eta: and the rook.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread