What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

United strikes again (1 Viewer)

That's pretty F'd up.  I know it isn't much consolation to the dog owner, but it sounds like United is stepping up and admitting responsibility

• Smile
Reactions: JAA
I really haven't watched them since they let Wayne Rooney go.

I put on the Sevilla match today, and lasted about twenty minutes.  Both teams looked pretty bad.  Oh well.

I honestly dont know how anyone stupid enough to put a dog in the overhead functions in society.
Agreed, something is way off here.  Im also inclined to believe the stewardess didn't realize there was a dog involved.  This lady should have put up the biggest fight of all time before putting her dog in the bin.

Sounds like idiots all around.  The stewardess just enforcing a rule and not listening most likely and then this idiot woman complies.

If either one of them was thinking straight, this wouldn't have happened.

People seem to think the Stewardess knew.  If true, for sure she should be fired immediately and on top of that publish her name and picture.

As for the owner, she's still not off the hook.  She should never own an animal again.

People seem to think the Stewardess knew.  If true, for sure she should be fired immediately and on top of that publish her name and picture.

As for the owner, she's still not off the hook.  She should never own an animal again.
I don't disagree, but let's hear more before going after the passenger. I PERSONALLY would not have listened and just gotten off the plane, tweeted up a storm, called the news, etc...

Witnesses said they heard the passenger tell her there was a dog in there. I'd like to hear if the flight attendant ever threatened to remove her from the flight? Unfortunately, flight attendants are given unlimited power, so that ##### could've been threatening to remove her, and her two kids, if she didn't listen. 

United has serious issues with their in-flight team. They seem to care more about re-arranging their seats to increase profits rather than fixing their in-flght experience.

Murica!

Users who are viewing this thread