What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Unlimited likes have runied community reputation (1 Viewer)

Look at the 7%er trying to lecture the 10.5%er on likes.

You the kind of guy that thinks Matt Stafford is better than Russell Wilson because he threw for more yards?  Some of us are quality people, not quantity people.

Way to dork up a perfectly good internet argument about nothing.
:goodposting:   Bring a story about "accidentally" making out with a tranny or giving mouth-to-mouth to a ground squirrel and then you'll be considered for like worthy.

:goodposting:   Bring a story about "accidentally" making out with a tranny or giving mouth-to-mouth to a ground squirrel and then you'll be considered for like worthy.
I'll be sure to take your advice into consideration Mr. 9%  :thumbdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey..we're just joking around and having fun here, so I'm not sure what you're trying to do.  

You come in this thread like you're in high school trying to impress the popular guy by supposedly defending him against what?  A post I made as a joke?  Good job, sho!  You saved SLBob from sarcasm and some good-natured fun!  I bet SLB will let you join his clique now.

Stop barging into threads and making it about you.  Lighten up and have some fun instead.  Can you do that Mr. 4.3%?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey..we're just joking around and having fun here, so I'm not sure what you're trying to do.  

You come in this thread like you're in high school trying to impress the popular guy by supposedly defending him against what?  A post I made as a joke?  Good job, sho!  You saved SLBob from sarcasm and some good-natured fun!  I bet SLB will let you join his clique now.

Stop barging into threads and making it about you.  Lighten up and have some fun instead.  Can you do that Mr. 4.3%?
Making it about me?

:lmao:

Pretty sire inmade a joke and have been laughing while younkeepngoing off the rails. Almost an MOP rant here. ..you better work on that.

Haha. Fooled you all! I just went back and unliked all the posts. Epic burn! I hope that doesn't runi my reputation. :unsure:

The introduction of unlimited likes is similar to the 1987 Topps baseball card set - sure, you got the Barry Larkin rookie card, but so did 43 million other jabronies.

Problem with unlimited likes;

same posters run around in a circle jerk of likes endlessly.

The GM thread, Trump guys, Clinton people, etc. 

Solve that problem for reputation management. Yea, Frosty is a monster, no clue how he has that many likes.

I up my ratio by going back at the end of every week, and deleting posts of mine that didn't get any likes. 

Users who are viewing this thread