What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Unlimited likes have runied community reputation (2 Viewers)

Seriously. @Frostillicus needs the banhammer. If this post gets 15 likes I'll punch him in the arm really hard the next time we cornhole.

Last edited by a moderator:
There should be a ban button too. 30 members click on the ban button, have a nice season.
Not including aliases, are there even 30 members left? The excessive banning of users for no reason has turned this place into a wasteland. There used to be thousands of members. Now on a big news day there are like 200 including all the aliases.

Hey..we're just joking around and having fun here, so I'm not sure what you're trying to do.  

You come in this thread like you're in high school trying to impress the popular guy by supposedly defending him against what?  A post I made as a joke?  Good job, sho!  You saved SLBob from sarcasm and some good-natured fun!  I bet SLB will let you join his clique now.

Stop barging into threads and making it about you.  Lighten up and have some fun instead.  Can you do that Mr. 4.3%?
My clique is me, Heavy_Matt and Big ZEP fan.  Nobody here can hang.

I hate posting.  Too lazy.  I like, liking.   If I don't like your post, take it as a dislike.
So...you enjoy reading posts, but are too lazy to post yourself, thus depriving others of your no-doubt fantastic wit and wisdom.  Much easier just to press the like button I suppose. 

So...you enjoy reading posts, but are too lazy to post yourself, thus depriving others of your no-doubt fantastic wit and wisdom.  Much easier just to press the like button I suppose. 
Didn't you read the 70's-80's thread?  I lost so many brain cells to pavement collisions that I have no Wit, fantastic wisdom, or brain cells anymore.  I'm like one step away from Junior Seau or whatever.

And that's not a like for you btw.

Didn't you read the 70's-80's thread?  I lost so many brain cells to pavement collisions that I have no Wit, fantastic wisdom, or brain cells anymore.  I'm like one step away from Junior Seau or whatever.

And that's not a like for you btw.
I pressed the button for you bro.

I have never had an alias but I guess I need to have one to compete in this new like button world.  Wait, I don't care that much.

i like giving out likes because hey man swc is always handin out the sunshine bromigos that is just how i roll take that to the bank 

Edited 1 minute ago by SWC

edited to eliminate bromigo redundancy

I like to like SWC's editing comments.  Take that to the bank, brochacho.  

Users who are viewing this thread