What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

We want cheatsheets on Wednesdays! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drdgreenlove

Footballguy
Many of us here have our waiver picks due Wed night... It sure would be nice to have a preliminary cheatsheet on Wednesday.I know you say that you dont have the injury report and dont want to release a cheatsheet that will chnage much. AS a user here, I can say many of us would benefit from an earlier cheatsheet, It would help make waiver wire decisions... the top 200 is nice but cheatsheets are a nuce adjunct.

Many of us here have our waiver picks due Wed night... It sure would be nice to have a preliminary cheatsheet on Wednesday.

I know you say that you dont have the injury report and dont want to release a cheatsheet that will chnage much.

AS a user here, I can say many of us would benefit from an earlier cheatsheet,

It would help make waiver wire decisions... the top 200 is nice but cheatsheets are a nuce adjunct.
FBG doesn't do cheatsheets, they do extensive projections they end up yielding cheatsheets. Dodds has already explained how he maps out each game and analyzes the matchups.

Many of us here have our waiver picks due Wed night... It sure would be nice to have a preliminary cheatsheet on Wednesday.

I know you say that you dont have the injury report and dont want to release a cheatsheet that will chnage much.

It would help make waiver wire decisions... the top 200 is nice but cheatsheets are a nuce adjunct.
FBG doesn't do cheatsheets, they do extensive projections they end up yielding cheatsheets. Dodds has already explained how he maps out each game and analyzes the matchups.
OK I want projections on Wednesdays...even the free site fftoday and hector and victor have stuff out on wednesday. as a paying customer, shouldnt we get a good list on wed

Last edited by a moderator:

I know you say that you dont have the  injury report and dont want to release a cheatsheet that will chnage much. 

OK I want projections on Wednesdays...even the free site fftoday and hector and victor have stuff out on wednesday. as a paying customer, shouldnt we get a god list on wed
My waiver picks have to be in on Tuesday...so why not then. Only DD can respond to the feasibility of projections by Wed or whenever. IMO, it seems like a lot to ask for if you expect a quality product.Let me ask you this...between the top 200, upgrades/downgrades, game reports, and the help available on this board, can't you get what you need to make an informed waiver decision?

I think if SOS could be bumped up to tuesday, that would be awesome. I would think that it doesn't require injury reports to calculate. It's probably my favorite tool when it comes to footballguys and guides much of my strategy for the playoffs. The earlier in the week it could be available, the better.

If they can do cheatsheets on Thursday they can do them on Wednesday... Why not on Tuesday you ask? Sure Tuesday makes sense too.. anything to stay ahead Their job is to provide us with good info and stay ahead of the game... if free sites do what this one does when why cant this one?plus they should really update the waiver wire feature each day in the wek as news comes in..i get more info from the board sometimes than the updatesive subscribed two years in a row so I do have a right to let everyone know what will make the site better ...

Completely unreasonable request. With the NO and Dal situations so clouded right now all Dodds could do is make an educated guess in accordance to rankings, and if it turned out wrong everyone would flip out and cry how their seasons were ruined because of it. The accuracy of Tuesday or Wednesday rankings would be very poor in accordance to how things end up Sunday and not very beneficial.

I think you bring up a valid point. FFGs has a lot going for it, and are good people, but I will admit they dont often take and implement constructive criticisms as much as many of us would like.My reason for supporting them has less to do with their content and more with their community. But from a marketing perspective, FBGs hopefully understands that there are a lot of other options out there - some of them very very good.If I had to make my decision at this point on content (including timing) alone, this year I would have gone another route (just being honest as I love this site and it has great value). That had not been the case before, but I believe FBGs is facing increased and better competition.To have more information earlier in the day and the week may become important for FBGs to sustain its paid customer base... but that is a decision Joe and all will have to make for themselves.

Completely unreasonable request. With the NO and Dal situations so clouded right now all Dodds could do is make an educated guess in accordance to rankings, and if it turned out wrong everyone would flip out and cry how their seasons were ruined because of it. The accuracy of Tuesday or Wednesday rankings would be very poor in accordance to how things end up Sunday and not very beneficial.
So you have preliminary sheets. To many customers, cheatsheets are the most important aspect of the deal - to others, it is raw data, to others, inside information. That said, I believe FBG's reputation of having (albeit valuable) tools/info up later than other sites may come back to hurt a community and site I like and actually care about.

Back in the day, I was a member of the huddle... as their information became less and less worth it compared to FBGs, I switched. There are many options out there and these is a common theme that I hope the bosses recognize!

Tuesday or Wednesday is no much different than Thursday... You think magically tomorrow we will know about julius jones... fftoday has Tyson on their cheatsheet and not jones.. it changes daily i agree but no reason dodds cant update ithe an even put a disclamier on it if he wants

I agree that getting some preliminary projections out on Wed would be HUGE.The top-200 is great but when you need a one week solution, you need to focus on who has the most value right now for this week's games. I imagine that Wed night is an extremely common time to have waivers because you can't go any later in the week without having a conflict with the occassional Thursday games. Having it on Wed keeps it simple as opposed to bumping it up a day for just those problem weeks or having waivers occur after a game has already been played.FWIW, I always make this suggestion at the end of the year when they ask subscribers for feedback. I really think it would add a tremendous value to their service.

I also agree that this is valid.I'm not sure what value there is in a cheetsheet that goes out before Sunday, unless it is for waiver wire pickups. Waiver wire pickups for every league that I am in are open before the first set of cheetsheets goes out - so any cheetsheet before Saturday night is valueless.For offense this is not as much of an issue for me since it is discussed to great lenghts on the boards here and elsewhere. For IDP, where rankings change so dramatically every week the content does very little during the most important time of the week where information is in short supply - Tuesday pickups.

For every one of those up-in-the-air situations, there are 20 that are pretty much settled.

Completely unreasonable request.  With the NO and Dal situations so clouded right now all Dodds could do is make an educated guess in accordance to rankings, and if it turned out wrong everyone would flip out and cry how their seasons were ruined because of it.  The accuracy of Tuesday or Wednesday rankings would be very poor in accordance to how things end up Sunday and not very beneficial.
Tuesday or Wednesday is no much different than Thursday... You think magically tomorrow we will know about julius jones... fftoday has Tyson on their cheatsheet and not jones.. it changes daily i agree but no reason dodds cant update ithe an even put a disclamier on it if he wants
There is no "magic" day where information becomes crystal clear, so the difference between Wednesday and Thursday is not enormous, but it is substancial enough. In my opinion even Thursday is too early to make any truly legitimate rankings, but it can still be entertaining to see where your guys are listed and if the site agrees with your percieved order of the moment. My point is, the oppurtinity for backlash by early rankings is way to big to justify having them. People percieve the rankings as some almighty proclomation, and as I see it, to have none available is more useful than having the wrong one available.

:ptts:

Hey Guys,I hear you loud and clear. I personally would love to have detailed projections and cheatsheets out on Monday. But reality is that it's just not feasible. Our current schedule honestly has David and I at the brink of sanity now. A normal day starts at 5 and wraps at midnight. There simply isn't much more we can do. At least for this year. Perhaps we can adjust for 2006 and make staff / process changes but for now, this is where we're at. I have to disagree with Koya though in that we've implemented a huge number of changes based on customer suggestion / criticism. I think we've been exceptionally responsive but yes, we can always do more. We'll never ever be able to grant the request of every subscriber, but we'll continue to do everything we can to provide great value to our customers.J

Hey Guys,

I hear you loud and clear. I personally would love to have detailed projections and cheatsheets out on Monday. But reality is that it's just not feasible. Our current schedule honestly has David and I at the brink of sanity now. A normal day starts at 5 and wraps at midnight. There simply isn't much more we can do. At least for this year. Perhaps we can adjust for 2006 and make staff / process changes but for now, this is where we're at. I have to disagree with Koya though in that we've implemented a huge number of changes based on customer suggestion / criticism. I think we've been exceptionally responsive but yes, we can always do more. We'll never ever be able to grant the request of every subscriber, but we'll continue to do everything we can to provide great value to our customers.

J
Joe - to be clear, I think you have added some important content. That said, the competition has also. The one thing that is lacking here, even if the information is so much more in depth (and therefor, good), is that early edge.I believe for a large portion of your market segment, getting something early is better than having it a little more perfect, but later in the week (or even the day).

It is my recollection that every year there seems to be some debate about this - but I think that is tatamount to why it is so important to many customers that info comes out early.

Granted, you get advice on how to do your business all the time, so I understand you will take this for what it's worth, but the experience for many of your customers would be greatly improved by providing one additional service - some preliminary cheatsheet. I bet the ROI on the additional time/effort needed to come up with SOME list on Tuesday would be a positive one.

Hopefully when you look at things after the year, this will change. And, if I didnt care about the company FBGs, I wouldnt take the time to get out of the FFA to go into this amount of detail.

250 User(s) are reading this topic (100 Guests and 6 Anonymous Users) 144 Members: mcjc4, madshot31, walnutz, chet_zesty, buck naked, broncofan13000, Phulish, Giant Wooden Badger, huckyoda, caddillacattack, Tomahawk, Born to Run, JL9025, offdee, redaddy25, Lambert, Bayou Buffalos, Patoons, tribecalledjeff, crazygutgut, Warsteinner, jbalicki10, AbidingDude, whoknew, pricklypete, flying8balls, DaddyFatSacks, Metallurgist, fightingillini, BringItOn, Wreckincrew, Velvet Jones, The High Priest, fixing cars, Athletic Supporter, lfh3, Iwannabeacowboybaby!, Londo, Tiger77, aircorne, gman8343, Squander, Gravity, ShaqAttaq, EBF, Fiddles, jafo, Wheelhouse, Joe Davola, bigtyme, California Roll, ColtsFreak, streamkeeper, Polyethylene Bag, Lord of Football, KTM, The Ref, varmint cong, Godsbrother, VerticalVike, drpill, msb, Funky_K, Clark Griswold, Pip's Invitation, Da Good Da Bad an Da Ugly, Tough As Nails, PIK95, 2112, soonerspace, RavenFan, skycriesmary, R Dizzle, dino259, sgtcarter, mike9289, piston pete griffin, maestro, WisWolvrns, iralevine, Redhots GM, knr47, Smarr, Keeper, I dont even know her, nag', cstu, Double_J, Mungo Burrows, TTCrusher, MSULions, comet, lefteye, saintsfan, Imedos, kbreaker, sunking, redCashion, scoobygang, RIM, trophyhead, toofunny, Blue Peep, cscmtp, atrain's coonz, Shiggy Shaol, ACupOfQuartersAndADream, migarvin, bigalgreek, softball, Rocky, Tibereas, pagermill, Yah_Shoor_Yoobetchya, Leo2228, The Jerminator, Jim Otto, Neo, UAalumni, jerry jones, Gordon Keith, buckeye35, lod2005, Noahs Troopers, tarheel23, HomestarRunner, Joe Bryant, b1leper, JAA, Buzzworth, Chubbs, jcool, Q-Bert, mozzy84, The Big House 107,501, tick dog, Keysersoze666, hankey2mlh, Lock Daddy, huskers007, myhousekey, stugnut, FinHead, angman, Old Redskin
wow

Hey Guys,

I hear you loud and clear. I personally would love to have detailed projections and cheatsheets out on Monday. But reality is that it's just not feasible. Our current schedule honestly has David and I at the brink of sanity now. A normal day starts at 5 and wraps at midnight. There simply isn't much more we can do. At least for this year. Perhaps we can adjust for 2006 and make staff / process changes but for now, this is where we're at. I have to disagree with Koya though in that we've implemented a huge number of changes based on customer suggestion / criticism. I think we've been exceptionally responsive but yes, we can always do more. We'll never ever be able to grant the request of every subscriber, but we'll continue to do everything we can to provide great value to our customers.

J
:goodposting: You can't be everything to everyone! Keep up the good work!

PS - the fact that you take the time to reply to miss does not go unnoticed. thanks.now, when do I start work so I can help with this tuesday thing. :banned:

Their waiver wire selections come out Monday I believe, that should do you. If you need more help or have specific questions, please feel free to visit here: Coach's Corner

I think it's time to create FBG's Silver, FBG's Gold, FBG's Platinum and FBG's Diamond levels.FBG's Silver: You pay $100 and you get cheatsheets 8 hours before anybody else.FBG's Gold: You pay $500 and you get cheatcheets 24 hours before anybody else.FBG's Platinum: You pay $1,000 and you get a complete personal analysis of you vs your opponent 24 hours before.FBG's Diamond: You pay $10,000 and David or Joe deliver your cheatsheets personally 24 hours before, eat your chips and salsa, and drink your Jack Daniels*. *Your money is totally refunded if they send Rudnicki and he drinks your liquor.

Hey Guys,

J
However, as a business, if there is a large segment of your customer base that would be exceptionally more pleased with their product experience through a (relatively) nominal additional expense of resources, the bottom line demands that change be made.Joe knows his business better than we, so perhaps those of us that would find great value in an additional day are not important from an ROI point of view - but knowing my friends who do fantasy (a fairly large sample, coast to coast I might add), one day early would mean a lot. For some it means one site vs. another, even if the later site (not chosen) is better content.

I would hate for the better site imo (FBGs) lose out because of this decision, but I know they do.

Hopefully when you look at things after the year, this will change. And, if I didnt care about the company FBGs, I wouldnt take the time to get out of the FFA to go into this amount of detail.
Thanks Koya. I understand where you're coming from. I can't make any promises but it's definitely something we'll take a look at. I have no doubt folks would like it a lot. As you say, it's just a ROI thing as we weigh out the cost / effort ( with effort really the bigger part as staying married is pretty high on my prioity list ;) ) against the benefit. The idea of throwing out a substandard cheatsheet early that will likely radically change by Thursday is also a concern but it's something we'll weigh in there too. Thanks.J

do you really need help with waiver wire moves?cut bad players, add good ones. they dont know who is gonna pan out over the rest of the season anymore than the posters on this board.

thanks for the official reply Joe....I do appreciate the work and info and that is why i redubscribed... this is the only thing I can identifiy as something to make it better (well this and perhaps more breakdowns or faceoffs.. like a mideseason edition of what you did preseason analyzing the player and the projections.. bet it would take a lot of work though..)

I've got a question totally unrelated to this topic though, hope someone can help.I just bought a new computer, and at the bottom of my screen used to show the user names of all the people in this thread.Now, there's nothing down there. Is there something I can do that would turn that particular feature back on?

Hopefully when you look at things after the year, this will change.  And, if I didnt care about the company FBGs, I wouldnt take the time to get out of the FFA to go into this amount of detail.
Thanks Koya. I understand where you're coming from. I can't make any promises but it's definitely something we'll take a look at. I have no doubt folks would like it a lot. As you say, it's just a ROI thing as we weigh out the cost / effort ( with effort really the bigger part as staying married is pretty high on my prioity list ;) ) against the benefit. The idea of throwing out a substandard cheatsheet early that will likely radically change by Thursday is also a concern but it's something we'll weigh in there too. Thanks.J
Not substandard. Preliminary and subject to change. ;) You know, people actually pay me to tell them this stuff (why I dont know, but as long as they do, and it helps them out, its good with me)(

Hey Guys,

J
However, as a business, if there is a large segment of your customer base that would be exceptionally more pleased with their product experience through a (relatively) nominal additional expense of resources, the bottom line demands that change be made.Joe knows his business better than we, so perhaps those of us that would find great value in an additional day are not important from an ROI point of view - but knowing my friends who do fantasy (a fairly large sample, coast to coast I might add), one day early would mean a lot. For some it means one site vs. another, even if the later site (not chosen) is better content.

I would hate for the better site imo (FBGs) lose out because of this decision, but I know they do.
:confused: Large segment, huh???250 Users reading reading this a few minutes ago, yet only a few posts asking for them earlier.

I am not saying I think it is a unreasonable request, just that some people would rather wait with better content, others want them earlier with more "guessing" by the staff.

I bet a lot of people would want to have the cheatsheets out earlier, however, this thread certainly doesn't suggest that (at least not yet).

Their waiver wire selections come out Monday I believe, that should do you. If you need more help or have specific questions, please feel free to visit here: Coach's Corner
everyone knows coaches corner is for chumps...
Uh huh.The men that run that thread are extremely intelligent, and volunteer their time to help out other people that usually don't give anything back.

What do you do?

Uh huh.The men that run that thread are extremely intelligent, and volunteer their time to help out other people that usually don't give anything back.

What do you do?
I thought they were saying to visit the assistant coaches forum which is usuallly a waste of time. their thread looked good and if it is run by a few people that is impressive

I know you say that you dont have the  injury report and dont want to release a cheatsheet that will chnage much. 

OK I want projections on Wednesdays...even the free site fftoday and hector and victor have stuff out on wednesday. as a paying customer, shouldnt we get a god list on wed
My waiver picks have to be in on Tuesday...so why not then. Only DD can respond to the feasibility of projections by Wed or whenever. IMO, it seems like a lot to ask for if you expect a quality product.Let me ask you this...between the top 200, upgrades/downgrades, game reports, and the help available on this board, can't you get what you need to make an informed waiver decision?
I think he wants somebody to tell him what he has to do.

Hey Guys,

J

:confused: Large segment, huh???250 Users reading reading this a few minutes ago, yet only a few posts asking for them earlier.

I am not saying I think it is a unreasonable request, just that some people would rather wait with better content, others want them earlier with more "guessing" by the staff.

I bet a lot of people would want to have the cheatsheets out earlier, however, this thread certainly doesn't suggest that (at least not yet).
I think many who would bother to post on a message board are more prone to want good information, rather than early / timely. But when I talk to my friends and a great number of people who are into fantasy, it is my impression that many are happy with any list, even a bad one, sooner rather than later.

Now, if you can actually have a decent early list (obviously it will change, in fact, showing change throughout the weak would be useful. Hmmm, Thomas Jones was ranked #34 on tues, and on fri he is now #21, there must be reason for such movement) that you know will change, that is something of true value, imo, to a large segment of the population.

If you listen to the 1% of radio listeners that call into the station, but ignore the wants of the silent majority, you will not be nearly as successful as trying to find out what that silent majority would like.

That is a VERY good point. I bet a LOT of customers who are not "as involved" in the news and research would love someone to tell them what to do. They want to think less and see more cheatsheets. I truly believe that is a sizeable portion of this huge market that shouldnt go ignored, from a business standpoint. Doesnt mean you have to put out subpar info - but you can change a business practice to better their user experience with the product.

What do you do?
I thought they were saying to visit the assistant coaches forum which is usuallly a waste of time. their thread looked good and if it is run by a few people that is impressive
Posting a thread in the AC is not the way to go. You get inane, stupid answers.If you post in either the CC or the KK, you'll get pretty good, thoughtful answers.

I think it's time to create FBG's Silver, FBG's Gold, FBG's Platinum and FBG's Diamond levels.

FBG's Silver: You pay $100 and you get cheatsheets 8 hours before anybody else.

FBG's Gold: You pay $500 and you get cheatcheets 24 hours before anybody else.

FBG's Platinum: You pay $1,000 and you get a complete personal analysis of you vs your opponent 24 hours before.

FBG's Diamond: You pay $10,000 and David or Joe deliver your cheatsheets personally 24 hours before, eat your chips and salsa, and drink your Jack Daniels*.

*Your money is totally refunded if they send Rudnicki and he drinks your liquor.
:lmao:

Don't forget the free Eagles jersey if Wood delivers them.

no I want another piece of information that would be useful inmy decision making.. DO I use the top 200 only? no. Do I rely on this board.. no exclusively but it helps. Game reports for me dont do a lot for mebut I'm sure they help some people. Waiver wire is pretty good but often has people that arent on waivers in my league....The more info available, the better each user can customize it to serve their needs..

If my request was so unreasonable why is his thread read by a lot of people and why did Joe respond in a favorable manner here? why do you have to be so negative.

do you really need help with waiver wire moves?

cut bad players, add good ones.

they dont know who is gonna pan out over the rest of the season anymore than the posters on this board.
:goodposting: why most people can't see this, i have no idea.

no I want another piece of information that would be useful inmy decision making.. DO I use the top 200 only? no. Do I rely on this board.. no exclusively but it helps. Game reports for me dont do a lot but I'm sure they help some people. Waiver wire is pretty good but often has people that arent on waivers in my league....

The more info available, the better each user can customize it to serve their needs..

Of ,y request was so unreasonable why is his thread read by a lot of people and why did Joe respond in a favorable manner here? why do you have to be so negative.
No offense, but have you taken an English class in your life?

no I want another piece of information that would be useful inmy decision making.. DO I use the top 200 only? no. Do I rely on this board.. no exclusively but it helps. Game reports for me dont do a lot for mebut I'm sure they help some people. Waiver wire is pretty good but often has people that arent on waivers in my league....The more info available, the better each user can customize it to serve their needs..

If my request was so unreasonable why is his thread read by a lot of people and why did Joe respond in a favorable manner here? why do you have to be so negative.
make your own decisions, do your own research... it is SO much more gratifying when you make the right call. if you make the wrong decision, so be it...that's how you learn and get better.and if you don't have "time", then why bother playing FF in the first place.

make your own decisions, do your own research... it is SO much more gratifying when you make the right call. if you make the wrong decision, so be it...that's how you learn and get better.and if you don't have "time", then why bother playing FF in the first place.
I spend more time than I shuould, am 4-1 and 3-2 in 2 leagues... If you did your own research you wouldnt come to the board or site yourself... I dont just plug in who is highest on the cheatsheet and if I did, who cares? I do this for fun and frankly I don't appreciate being attacked by arrogant people who only live to make snarky comments on thei board

make your own decisions, do your own research... it is SO much more gratifying when you make the right call. if you make the wrong decision, so be it...that's how you learn and get better.

and if you don't have "time", then why bother playing FF in the first place.
If everyone subscribed to this philosophy, FBGs would have a lot less business. If they dont capitalize on this market segment, it is a poor business decision (not saying that they do not by the way, again, they know their business more than I do, although I have a pretty good understanding of what many of their customers want).

I've got a question totally unrelated to this topic though, hope someone can help.

I just bought a new computer, and at the bottom of my screen used to show the user names of all the people in this thread.

Now, there's nothing down there. Is there something I can do that would turn that particular feature back on?
I think they've disabled that feature for the moment. Not sure when/if it will be back?

make your own decisions, do your own research... it is SO much more gratifying when you make the right call. if you make the wrong decision, so be it...that's how you learn and get better.

and if you don't have "time", then why bother playing FF in the first place.
If everyone subscribed to this philosophy, FBGs would have a lot less business.
oh i agree wholeheartedly... and i ain't mad at 'em. i congratulate them on their approach and the way that they have "convinced" people that they're smarter than the average bear. i just continue to be amazed that more people don't give themselves enough credit to make the same educated guesses (which is what FBG does, basically) that the staff makes.oh well, to each his/her own. :shrug:

I spend more time than I shuould, am 4-1 and 3-2 in 2 leagues... If you did your own research you wouldnt come to the board or site yourself... I dont just plug in who is highest on the cheatsheet and if I did, who cares? I do this for fun and frankly I don't appreciate being attacked by arrogant people who only live to make snarky comments on thei board
wow, congrats on your stellar records. :rolleyes: there's a difference between reading news items and the average person's thoughts, and paying for a numbered list of who to pick up and play.

but if you wanna be spoonfed, then who am i to object? i just don't see the "fun" or satisfaction in that is all.

OK I want projections on Wednesdays...even the free site fftoday and hector and victor have stuff out on wednesday. as a paying customer, shouldnt we get a good list on wed
Naaaahhhhhh....Use fftoday's or Hector & Victor's if you can't wait. oooooh...this...calls....for.....ohno.....can't ....hold..... back..... :violin:

Other sites have cheatsheets earlier, but I would argue that most are very bad. The top guys may be similar, but the core of their rankings is to just reiterate who tops the actual results, etc. This is because they spend little time on these rankings and then wait for people like us to grind through immense calculations and then they adjust accordingly after seeing our results.The injury report does not come out until Wednesday night. And if you don't know who practiced Wednesday (the first real day of practice, how sure are you that a player will play?)The Game Predictor that I have created takes in all of these different inputs. - Injury Info (MRIs + NFL Injury Report)- Historical Matchup Data- Last 4 Weeks Matchup Data- Historical Trends between the teams- Target Data- Actual results- Depth Charts- NFL Line- FP Matchup Data- Weather Report- Players in the NewsThis process needs all of these inputs to crunch the baseline numbers. This process takes me approximately 5 hours to do each week. I start as soon as the injury report gets released (usually around 4-6 pm PT)From here, I break down the players into projections. This takes about 6 hours to do correctly. Other sites do projections that make no sense whatsoever. Some predict full numbers for TDs, etc. Most of the numbers that other sites produce do not match NFL historical norms. Add up all the yards the QBs are suppose to get. Some sites overstate this by as much as 10-15%. Do I think our numbers are better? Yes I know they are. Because they are derived within a framework that makes sense. Our data matches historical norms. Our data makes sense to how the game is likely to be played. The TDs, interceptions, etc are listed as fractions so they add up to the expectations. These numbers then feed the custom cheatsheets, the lineup dominator, etc.I understand people wanting numbers sooner, but this is basically a case of faster meaning significant lower quality. That is not the approach we want to take here.We release the upgrades, waiver wire, injury report, Top 200 forward, FP matchups, target info, etc all before Wednesday to guide people to what free agents to pick up. But to accurately predict the games and player projections for the week ahead, we need until Thursday to get these released. And to even do that, it means I usually do not sleep Wednesday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread