What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 12 2023 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

This is a tough one. My only real decision to make is at RB. One of these four has to sit on the bench.

Etienne @ HOU (16th most pts allowed to RB's)
Gibbs vs GB (21st)
Swift vs BUF (23rd)
Bijan vs NO (3rd)

Gibbs should be a lock I think. I have an idea who is the odd man out, I'll see what the Oracle says.

ETA: forgot about scoring specs. PPR. 0.1/rush yd or rec yd. 5 pt bonus at 150 rush or 150 rec.
It's a coin toss and almost impossible to come up with a reasonable way to distinguish between them.

Philadelphia is coming off a very tough and draining road win on a slightly short week. Buffalo is desperate for a win here. Could be a letdown.

Bijan has the toughest matchup and his usage looked great for one week before the bye, but can we rely on that usage? No idea.

Gibbs seems to have the fewest arguments against.

In my league Houston is tied for 7th fewest points allowed to RBs since week 7. A lot of Etienne's production looks to be bolstered by a crazy three game streak of two TD/game. That streak ended a month ago.

This is one I will waffle on right up until kickoff.

ATM I think
Bench Etienne

Please help. In standard scoring I need 2rb, 2wr and a flex from these guys.....basically, cut one guy.

Derrick Henry vs Carolina
Josh Jacobs vs KC
Jaylen Warren @ Cincy
Deebo Samuel @ Sea
Tank Dell vs Jax
DeVonta Smith vs Buff

This is a tough one. My only real decision to make is at RB. One of these four has to sit on the bench.

Etienne @ HOU (16th most pts allowed to RB's)
Gibbs vs GB (21st)
Swift vs BUF (23rd)
Bijan vs NO (3rd)

Gibbs should be a lock I think. I have an idea who is the odd man out, I'll see what the Oracle says.

ETA: forgot about scoring specs. PPR. 0.1/rush yd or rec yd. 5 pt bonus at 150 rush or 150 rec.
It's a coin toss and almost impossible to come up with a reasonable way to distinguish between them.

Philadelphia is coming off a very tough and draining road win on a slightly short week. Buffalo is desperate for a win here. Could be a letdown.

Bijan has the toughest matchup and his usage looked great for one week before the bye, but can we rely on that usage? No idea.

Gibbs seems to have the fewest arguments against.

In my league Houston is tied for 7th fewest points allowed to RBs since week 7. A lot of Etienne's production looks to be bolstered by a crazy three game streak of two TD/game. That streak ended a month ago.

This is one I will waffle on right up until kickoff.

ATM I think
Bench Etienne
I was leaning toward benching Bijan (matchup + ongoing usage uncertainty). But like you said, I may change my mind seven or eight more times.

Note: I was stupid and refered to the matchup ranks as "xxth most" points allowed. Should have read fewest. But your comments seem to indicate that you understood the actual meaning of those numbers.

Anyway, thank you, and @zamboni for your input.

I feel kind of like some sort of desktop perpetual motion toy where a suspended magnet swings around wanting to go in three different directions.

Please help. In standard scoring I need 2rb, 2wr and a flex from these guys.....basically, cut one guy.

Josh Jacobs vs KC
Jaylen Warren @ Cincy
Deebo Samuel @ Sea
Tank Dell vs Jax
DeVonta Smith vs Buff
Tough one ... Gun to my head right now? I bench Henry. Tough thing to do though.

Josh Jacobs vs KC
Jaylen Warren @ Cincy
Deebo Samuel @ Sea
Tank Dell vs Jax
DeVonta Smith vs Buff
Tough one ... Gun to my head right now? I bench Henry. Tough thing to do though.
Thank you...i tend to agree. The only thing stopping me from jumping on that is that they are going against Carolina. Any other reputable defense I'd def do that.

I have won four straight and only take your advice about 50% of the time. However, I consider my fantasy therapy sessions with @Chaka to be an integral part of my recent success.

W I D E Receiver (pick 2):
  • Chris Olave at ATL
  • Jaylen Waddle at NYJ
  • Jayden Reed at DET
Not a riddle; Olave will be in a low scoring affair, Waddle is a distant second banana going up against the toughest FF defense for WR, and Reed has been coming on and is facing a suspect Detroit defense. Chase (v PIT) is my WR1 and I'm not ready to bench him yet - still in the bargaining stage.

Running back (pick 1)
  • Hall v MIA on Black Friday
  • Pacheco at LV
  • Warren at CIN (the 2nd hottest back on my team behind Jah)
  • Mitchell at LAC
WRT Flex (pick one and one only)
  • options are the 4 players you didn't already take from above
Tight End (uno)
  • LaPorta v GB
  • Njoku at DEN
Another "isn't it obvious" choice bc it's actually not. Sam has been meh and David has 47 targets over his last 5 g. Not saying he'll be receiving quality targets from DTR but he is kind of the man over there rn. Well, he is a man. A man with only half of his face, which makes him twice as tough as any other TE you are ranking above him.

As always, my sincere gratitude for the service you render to the community.
I'm starting Olave for sure. His issue has never been utilization, it's efficiency. But, of your options he will almost certainly see the most volume.

I tend to think benching Waddle is where I would land but I don't love doing that. Particularly with Reed's utilization and snap share being all over the map. But I could see playing the matchup there.

Bench Waddle.

Keaton Mitchell isn't an option. You know that.

Personally I like Pacheco most here. It's a great matchup and I think KC, coming off that very tough loss, is going to be too strong for the Raiders to handle. The lack of talent in Las Vegas will show up over time.

Warren is also a great option on paper. I have some concerns about the OC shift and whether or not Cincinnati rallies around Browning for a game or two before reality sets in.

Love Hall as a player but I think you have better options.

Pacheco>Warren>Hall>Mitchell

Between Waddle & Warren (your flex options IMO) I lean Warren and hope the new OC rides the hot hand.

Warren>Waddle

Asking you whether to start a Lion or Brown is laughable. I love backing the better offense but there are so many options that LaPorta could actually be playing better than earlier in the season but see less production.

Njoku seems like a true security blanket for DTR.

Njoku>LaPorta

1/2-point ppr - we start 2 Rb's, 2 Wr's, 1 Flex (Rb-WR-Te) - I'm already starting: Kamara, R Stevenson, DJ Moore.

My remaining choices are:

Mixon vs Pitt
Mattison vs Chi
Nico vs Jax
Ridley at Hou
Flowers @ Lac
Cooks vs Wash
Gabe Davis @ Phi - should just drop him....

Any and all help is appreciated - Thanks1

need 2 half ppr

gabe @ Philly
rice @ vegas
d douglas @ nyg
shaheed @ atl
cooks vs wash
Oh man.

I have no earthly idea.

I probably roll the dice on Rashee Rice and hope all the talk about WRs in KC motivates them for one week but, really that is 100% hunch thinking.

But I really don't love any of these options and see no real way to parse between them.

Gabe Davis is probably the other guy I go with. He still played 88% of the Bills snaps last game, maybe it was just such a blowout the Bills just saved everyone. I don't see a repeat this week and the Eagles defense is still a pass funnel.

I don't have much interest in Douglas or Cooks but Shaheed is always an interesting flyer.

Davis>Rice>Shaheed

Thanks in advance.

I've bolded who I am "leaning" toward

Standard Scoring + Full PPR

QB (x1)
Lawrence
Dobbs
*been rolling Lawrence all year...benched him last week :-( but still managed to win.....

RB (x2)
Mostert

B Robinson (on the road vs DAL D gives me concern + DAL is my defense)
Rhomandre (still have an injury designation???)
Tyjae Spears
Jeff Wilson (w

TE
Kincaid or Mcbride - complete toss up. W/ Cardinals @ home maybe lean toward McBride?

Flex
Josh Downs healthy? vs TB pass DEF?

Amari Cooper
TE not selected above

For context, my WR 's are Diggs and Amon Ra.
I pretty much land where you do on all of these with the possible exception of Flex. Dobbs has a great matchup and no running game. Spears and Wilson are not options IMO and, as much as I like Robinson this week doesn't feel like a great option.

The TEs are a pick 'em and I think I like both more than Cooper and, probably Downs too. I like Downs but he still has a lesser QB.

Standard scoring non-ppr league. I need to start 2 out of these 4:

Olave vs ATL - Still seeing plenty of targets either with Carr or Winston
D. Smith vs BUF - Looks like a shootout on paper
Pittman vs TB - The clear #1 receiving option
Lockett vs SF - Was on snapcount last week and Geno may not play; sitting him

As of today, I have Olave and D. Smith in as the PHI/BUF game could be a shootout. Pittman is the #1 and it's hard to bench the amount of targets he is getting.

A good problem to have, but definitely a headache week over week.

Thoughts?
I'm benching Lockett because of the QB situation.

If it was a PPR Pittman would 100% be in my lineup and, even in standard I might lean that week because I could very much see this week being an AJ Brown bounce back. It's a fine matchup for Smith but a better one for Pittman, the QB situation is unfortunate but Minshew seems 100% locked in to Pittman.

Pittman>Smith

Must win.

10 team PPR 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 O-FL,
D/ST

5 point bonus at 100+ combined Ru/Re

WRs - Lamb & ARSB are locks. Have Chase, Ridley & Nico to choose from for the 3rd WR slot.

RB - I have Warren, James Cook, Singletary, Charbonnet, & James Cook.

FL - one of Chase, Singletary, Nico, Ridley, Charbonnet, Warren, Cook

I have too many good options, with some craptastic matchups.

As of now I have it
RB - Warren, Singletary
WR - Lamb, ARSB, Nico
FL - Ridley

Open to suggestions/feedback
Am I crazy benching Chase?
You're not crazy but, like you I don't love benching Chase. I would struggle with this until kickoff and it would be a gut call.

So I am not going to try to dissuade you.

ATM, I might possibly have Chase>Ridley but ask me again in 10 minutes.

Thanks in advance!

0.5 PPR - 12 Team.

Doubs @ DET
DHOP vs CAR

Normally would be going DHOP- but me thinks GB will have to throw.

Thanks!
Doubs is all about efficiency around the end zone. Hopkins seems like it's about hoping for the big play with Levis at QB. But you need to follow the practice reports today at the very least because Levis may be gimpy. I read something about him not being on the field yesterday and Malik Willis maybe being in line if Levis doesn't start.

If we don't have clarity before kickoff tomorrow I think you have to go with Doubs by default, which is fine because he might simply be the better option regardless of the health of the Tennessee QB.

Doubs>Hopkins

Who do I pick up for week 13 byes. There are good arguments for both. Michael Thomas is now on IR. But Jayden has been getting more touches and producing more.

Rashid Shaheed vs DET
Jayden Reed vs KC
Total spec play so pick the one you want to root for.

ATM Shaheed seems more interesting because the KC secondary is better than Detroit's

Happy Thanksgiving!
FFPC scoring:
Need TWO flexes:

R.Stevenson @ NYG
D.Singletary vs Jax
K.Mitchell @ LAC
B.Aiyuk @ Sea
A.Thielen @ Tenn

And need a QB:

T.Lawrence @ Hou
B.Mayfield @ Ind
J.Dobbs vs Chi
Why are so many people asking about Keaton Mitchell? Did Gus get hit by a bus or something?

I probably go with Aiyuk & Thielen here. It's PPR, Rhamondre may still be banged up and I am not sure this Patriots team will rally. The Jaguars have a very strong run defense and I have lingering doubts about Singletary. Thielen is a target sponge so should have a safe floor at least and the Tennessee defense isn't good so he has upside too. And the Niners are simply playing too well in all phases.

Thielen & Aiyuk

For QB it's tough but I think I roll with Dobbs. He's a legit option for both passing and rushing TDs, he doesn't have a great run game behind him, he has plenty of talent in the receiving corps and he's the hot hand.

Dobbs

Need 2 RBs if half PPR. Ford (vs DEN), Javonte (vs CLE) or Charbonnet (vs SF). Thanks!
All bad options this week.

Probably Charbonnet & Javonte. Teams don't respect the Browns passing game and Ford is pulled at the goal line far more often than not.

Bench Ford.

Need some help with my flex in 0.5 PPR:

• Charbonnet (Leaning towards this)
  • Achane (Even if he plays, I can't trust him on a short week imo)
  • Keaton Mitchell
  • Diaontae Johnson
  • Demario Douglas
Absolutely Charbonnet ATM.

Achane may not even play, Mitchell gets far too little usage, too many question marks in Pittsburg (and Cincinnati) this week and I don't trust Patriots unless I have too.

If nothing else Charbonnet should come close to 20 touches and, in your situation that's the best thing you have going.

PPR league. Need two of these guys:

* R. Mostert @NYJ -- Looking like Achane iffy at best as of right now. NYJ can be run on. Wilson probably active with Ahmed out.

* Kyren Williams @AZ -- He's back. And D. Henderson waived. I suppose R. Freeman will get touches. This is a running D Williams scorched prior to injury. A little gunshy in the game coming off injury, but McVay was pretty quick to say he'd be active and waived Henderson immediately.

* Z. Charbonnet vs SF -- Will get the full load. Tough matchup, but some RBs (Mixon, K. Williams, CLE RBs) managed well against them.

* B. Aiyuk @SEA -- Not a ton of volume, but he is the #1 target down the field.

Which 2?

Thanks!
I'm going with Mostert & Aiyuk without much hesitation. We thought Achane was back last week so let's not go too over the top for Kyren. The signs are great for him and if your gut is telling you to go with him then you should but, who are you going to bench then? A hot Aiyuk or Mostert against a run funnel defense? My problems with Charbonnet are 1) he wasn't very good last week and 2) the possibility of such bad QB play that SF dares Seattle to run. On the plus side he should get plenty of opportunities.

Aiyuk>Mostert>Kyren

Josh Jacobs vs KC
Jaylen Warren @ Cincy
Deebo Samuel @ Sea
Tank Dell vs Jax
DeVonta Smith vs Buff
I probably bench Jacobs or DeVonta. I think KC may simply roll the Raiders and they don't respect their passing game so Jacobs is going to have tough sledding all day.

For DeVonta I just think this will be an AJ Brown bounce back game, limiting Smith's opportunities.

The others are playing too well (Dell, Warren), have too good a matchup (Henry) or are simply so dynamic that I want that upside in my lineup (Deebo).

Jacobs>Smith

But it's very close

Must win.

D/ST

WRs - Lamb & ARSB are locks. Have Chase, Ridley & Nico to choose from for the 3rd WR slot.

As of now I have it
RB - Warren, Singletary
WR - Lamb, ARSB, Nico
FL - Ridley

You're not crazy but, like you I don't love benching Chase. I would struggle with this until kickoff and it would be a gut call.

I've since changed it to

RB - Warren, Charbs
WR - Chase, ARSB, Lamb
FL - Ridley

sigh

1/2-point ppr - we start 2 Rb's, 2 Wr's, 1 Flex (Rb-WR-Te) - I'm already starting: Kamara, R Stevenson, DJ Moore.

My remaining choices are:

Mixon vs Pitt
Mattison vs Chi
Nico vs Jax
Ridley at Hou
Flowers @ Lac
Cooks vs Wash
Gabe Davis @ Phi - should just drop him....

Any and all help is appreciated - Thanks1
So, you need a WR and a flex?

Nico and Ridley really jump off the page among your options. Nico saw 11 targets last week and seems fine, he'll get his. And there was a lot of talk in the Ridley thread about his splits with and without Zay Jones in the lineup (I posted about on the first page 3rd post I think) it's pretty remarkable. Zay is playing so I'd roll with Ridley.

Nico & Ridley and I don't really think much about it.

Must win.

D/ST

As of now I have it
RB - Warren, Singletary
WR - Lamb, ARSB, Nico
FL - Ridley

I've since changed it to

RB - Warren, Charbs
WR - Chase, ARSB, Lamb
FL - Ridley

sigh
And there is nothing wrong with that.

You won't logic your way out of this one. It's all in the guts.

Yo Chaka! Hope you have a great thanksgiving!
half ppr
need 1 RB to go with Barkley
pacheco versus raiders
Brain Robinson versus Dallas
Charbonet vs SF
Singletary vs Jax
Warren vs Cincinnati

I could use a second in the flex but that would mean sitting Metcalf. I’m torn…lots of mid tier options in a small league going against the best team and I’m fighting for last playoff spot.

TIA!

Last flex, .5 PPR

I. Likely vs. SD @ LAC

Taysom Hill at ATL

Romeo Doubs at DET

Likely seems like the highest upside and Doubs the highest floor (though there might be an argument for Hill). Leaning toward Hill because of the combination of floor and upside, but he can also put up a stinker easily.

I don't have much interest in Douglas or Cooks but Shaheed is always an interesting flyer.

Cooks and Shaheed have the most interesting variables for me - I can see Dallas putting up 40 tomorrow and Cooks getting a TD - I can also see the mad bomber (Winston if he plays) throwing multiple long passes that may get a TD for Shaheed

Thanks for all your work in this thread - have a good Turkey Day

Last flex, .5 PPR

I. Likely vs. SD @ LAC

Taysom Hill at ATL

Romeo Doubs at DET

Likely seems like the highest upside and Doubs the highest floor (though there might be an argument for Hill). Leaning toward Hill because of the combination of floor and upside, but he can also put up a stinker easily.
Gimme Doubs in an easy call.

*might not be the winning call, but to me it's the easy call.

half ppr
pacheco versus raiders
Charbonet vs SF
Singletary vs Jax
Warren vs Cincinnati

I could use a second in the flex but that would mean sitting Metcalf. I’m torn…lots of mid tier options in a small league going against the best team and I’m fighting for last playoff spot.

TIA!
It's Pacheco or Warren for me. Flip a coin. They should both feast this week.

need 2 half ppr

gabe @ Philly
rice @ vegas
d douglas @ nyg
shaheed @ atl
cooks vs wash
Oh man.

I have no earthly idea.

I probably roll the dice on Rashee Rice and hope all the talk about WRs in KC motivates them for one week but, really that is 100% hunch thinking.

But I really don't love any of these options and see no real way to parse between them.

Gabe Davis is probably the other guy I go with. He still played 88% of the Bills snaps last game, maybe it was just such a blowout the Bills just saved everyone. I don't see a repeat this week and the Eagles defense is still a pass funnel.

Davis>Rice>Shaheed
Agree with Chaka. Rice and Davis have the best chances to score. And they’ve demonstrated a fairly good gift for the end zone.

Cooks and Shaheed have the most interesting variables for me - I can see Dallas putting up 40 tomorrow and Cooks getting a TD - I can also see the mad bomber (Winston if he plays) throwing multiple long passes that may get a TD for Shaheed

Thanks for all your work in this thread - have a good Turkey Day
Listen to your guts for sure. That's half the fun of this hobby.

For me, I see the Cowboys have been involved in six blowouts (5 wins), include last week, and Cooks has a been productive in two of them (barely in the Rams game but he found the end zone with 12 left in the 4th).

Shaheed seems like a big play waiting to happen regardless of QB and has been great at times with Carr.

half ppr
pacheco versus raiders
Charbonet vs SF
Singletary vs Jax
Warren vs Cincinnati

TIA!
Personally I'm high on Pacheco this week. Great matchup in a game the Chiefs should win handily. Then again I felt the same about Mostert last week so...

Charbonnet, Robinson and Singletary all have tough matchups and there is enough uncertainty in Pittsburgh and Cincinnati that I am hesitant to take too big a stand either way.

Pacheco has talent and the fewest question marks.

Last flex, .5 PPR

I. Likely vs. SD @ LAC

Taysom Hill at ATL

Romeo Doubs at DET

OBJ & Zay are just as likely to benefit from Andrews being out as Likely.

Hill seems like a decent play this year. There is some consistency to his game this year and you gotta love his upside.

But Doubs is probably the safest option even if I don't love his ceiling.

I probably play the upside a little

Hill>Doubs>Likely

Generic Question:

I could Start 4 Texans in my lineup this week and all would be reasonable starts. I have good depth so I have viable options......I'm having reservations about putting in so many players from the same team. Is that a legitimate worry?

It would be QB, 2 WRs, and one of my RB Slots with Texans Players.

Full PPR - Start 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 Flex
RB Rhamondre Stevenson @ Giants
RB Zach Charbonnet vs 49ers
RB Jaylen Warren @ Bengals
RB Jerome Ford @ Broncos
WR CeeDee Lamb vs Commanders
WR Stefon Diggs @ Eagles
WR Diontae Johnson @ Bengals
WR Tyler Lockett vs 49ers (depending on status of Geno Smith)
WR Drake London vs Saints

QB - 6 point passing TD
Justin Fields @ Vikings
Kyler Murray vs Rams

Josh Jacobs vs KC
Jaylen Warren @ Cincy
Deebo Samuel @ Sea
Tank Dell vs Jax
DeVonta Smith vs Buff
I probably bench Jacobs or DeVonta. I think KC may simply roll the Raiders and they don't respect their passing game so Jacobs is going to have tough sledding all day.

For DeVonta I just think this will be an AJ Brown bounce back game, limiting Smith's opportunities.

The others are playing too well (Dell, Warren), have too good a matchup (Henry) or are simply so dynamic that I want that upside in my lineup (Deebo).

Jacobs>Smith

But it's very close
Thank you very much. Do you think Smith gets an uptick in targets with Goedert out as he did in the KC game Monday night?

Josh Jacobs vs KC
Jaylen Warren @ Cincy
Deebo Samuel @ Sea
Tank Dell vs Jax
DeVonta Smith vs Buff

Jacobs>Smith

But it's very close
Thank you very much. Do you think Smith gets an uptick in targets with Goedert out as he did in the KC game Monday night?
They only threw 22 passes against KC so it's difficult to figure out. The short answer is yes but how many? We're talking about six targets/game so, maybe DeVonta sees two of those, sure.

No lineup questions this week, my season has been terrible. So just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for all your work in here and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. Same to everyone else in here and good luck to you all for the rest of the season.

Generic Question:

I could Start 4 Texans in my lineup this week and all would be reasonable starts. I have good depth so I have viable options......I'm having reservations about putting in so many players from the same team. Is that a legitimate worry?

It would be QB, 2 WRs, and one of my RB Slots with Texans Players.
Depends on the offense.

I rolled out four Lions most of the year last season and am going with three Eagles this year.

I can definitely see Stroud, Dell & Collins as weekly starters. I'm less sold on Singletary, particularly against a tough Jags run defense, but he's starting to change my mind.

So, no I don't have a problem with it.

* R. Mostert @NYJ -- Looking like Achane iffy at best as of right now. NYJ can be run on. Wilson probably active with Ahmed out.

* Kyren Williams @AZ -- He's back. And D. Henderson waived. I suppose R. Freeman will get touches. This is a running D Williams scorched prior to injury. A little gunshy in the game coming off injury, but McVay was pretty quick to say he'd be active and waived Henderson immediately.

* Z. Charbonnet vs SF -- Will get the full load. Tough matchup, but some RBs (Mixon, K. Williams, CLE RBs) managed well against them.

Which 2?

Thanks!
I'm going with Mostert & Aiyuk without much hesitation. We thought Achane was back last week so let's not go too over the top for Kyren. The signs are great for him and if your gut is telling you to go with him then you should but, who are you going to bench then? A hot Aiyuk or Mostert against a run funnel defense? My problems with Charbonnet are 1) he wasn't very good last week and 2) the possibility of such bad QB play that SF dares Seattle to run. On the plus side he should get plenty of opportunities.

Aiyuk>Mostert>Kyren

Yeah, I almost didn't list Aiyuk. That said, if Geno isn't a go and that offense flounders, it could just be all CMC.

Surprised you're all in on Mostert. Achane hasn't been ruled out and he was actually limited today (as was Mostert). I'm shocked that it seems like they're pushing the issue with Achane. If he's active, no way can I go with Mostert expecially if Wilson is active too.

If that's the case it would be between Charbs and Kyren.

RB Jerome Ford @ Broncos
WR Stefon Diggs @ Eagles

QB - 6 point passing TD
Justin Fields @ Vikings
Kyler Murray vs Rams
Are you asking me if you should start CeeDee Lamb and Stefon Diggs?

Warren & Rhamondre are probably who I would go with, without much confidence. They have the best matchups. I don't consider Charbonnet, who should see good volume, to be more talented than either of them and it's a tougher matchup.

I'm probably benching Lockett based on the notion that Geno Smith probably isn't healthy and I don't think Drew Lock is very good

Rhamondre, Warren & London

For QB you have good options, it's really a pick 'em situation. ATM I lean towards Murray as the better passer but I could easily change my mind 3, 4, 5 times between now and Sunday.

Which 2?

Thanks!

Aiyuk>Mostert>Kyren

Yeah, I almost didn't list Aiyuk. That said, if Geno isn't a go and that offense flounders, it could just be all CMC.

Surprised you're all in on Mostert. Achane hasn't been ruled out and he was actually limited today (as was Mostert). I'm shocked that it seems like they're pushing the issue with Achane. If he's active, no way can I go with Mostert expecially if Wilson is active too.

If that's the case it would be between Charbs and Kyren.
I am assuming Achane doesn't play. If he does then I may go with your backup.

In that case IMO

Kyren>Charbonnet

Start 2 WRs (1ppr)

K.Allen/SD vs Bal
D.Johnson/Pit @Cin
J.Downs/Ind vs TB
B.Cooks/Dal vs Was

I hate Allen's matchup, but at least it's at home.
Johnson feels radioactive with the way Pickett is playing. Does a new play caller matter?
Downs has a good matchup but the knee makes me leery. Is he healthy post-bye?
Cooks has the best QB of the non-Allen options. Good matchup. Gives me someone to watch on TV. But it feels like I'm chasing the outlier from 2 weeks ago when he went off.

I'm leaning Allen & Cooks.
Allen/Downs/Cooks/D Johnson in order. I could see cooks though as that Wash pass D is awful.

.5 PPR

Terry McLaurin at Dallas
Gus Edwards at Chargers
Javonte Williams Vs Cleveland

PICK 1 for my flex

.5 PPR

Lockett Vs San Fran (also have JSN)
AJ Dillon at Detroit
Keaton Mitchell at Chargers
Trey McBride at Rams

PICK 1 for my flex

Thanks!!
Edwards barely over McLarin
JSN has been cutting into Lockett‘s production. Dillon has had this chance before nd has underwhelmed. They also have 6 starters out. I would go back to McBride.

Standard scoring:

Mahomes vs LV
Dak vs Wsh

I'm starting Lamb and Kelce so I have a hookup either way. Actually kind of leaning Dak for some Thanksgiving action and the Generals defense has been atrocious.

Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for doing this all these years.

.5ppr

Do we trust Brian Robinson @DAL

Other options are:

Najee @CIN
Khalil @MIN
Keaton @LAC
Chandler v CHI

Obviously leaning Brian Robison because of the usage - hate to only be hoping for brain garbage time Brian Rob.

Ps: I love you

Another league .. STD no PPR. Need ONE

DK v SF
Puka @ AZ
Gabe @ PHI
Jayden Reed @ DET

DK is in for me at the moment. If Kupp is out, I’d swap him in for DK. But this being a non-PPR league, all options are on the table. Basically hoping for who gets a TD

Half PPR. Logan Thomas (vs DAL) or drop him for Likely (vs LAC)? Thomas has a bye week 14 and Likely has his week 13.

Standard scoring:

Mahomes vs LV
Dak vs Wsh

I'm starting Lamb and Kelce so I have a hookup either way. Actually kind of leaning Dak for some Thanksgiving action and the Generals defense has been atrocious.

Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for doing this all these years.
I'm good with Dak. He's got the hot hand and the Commanders pass D has been pretty much the worst in the league.

.5ppr

Do we trust Brian Robinson @DAL

Other options are:

Najee @CIN
Khalil @MIN
Keaton @LAC
Chandler v CHI

Obviously leaning Brian Robison because of the usage - hate to only be hoping for brain garbage time Brian Rob.

Ps: I love you
Ouch that's a really tough call.

If you hate going up against the Cowboys defense then I might consider taking the risk with Najee and hope the the OC manages to unlock the offense a little bit.

But, yeah I go with Robinson. Despite being on the winning side of five blowouts the Cowboys D is 15th in attempts, yards, TDs and 16th in y/a

And, right back at you brother.

RB Jerome Ford @ Broncos
WR Stefon Diggs @ Eagles

QB - 6 point passing TD
Justin Fields @ Vikings
Kyler Murray vs Rams
Are you asking me if you should start CeeDee Lamb and Stefon Diggs?

Warren & Rhamondre are probably who I would go with, without much confidence. They have the best matchups. I don't consider Charbonnet, who should see good volume, to be more talented than either of them and it's a tougher matchup.

I'm probably benching Lockett based on the notion that Geno Smith probably isn't healthy and I don't think Drew Lock is very good

Rhamondre, Warren & London

For QB you have good options, it's really a pick 'em situation. ATM I lean towards Murray as the better passer but I could easily change my mind 3, 4, 5 times between now and Sunday.
Thanks - but I do need 1 more guy
WR - Diggs, Lamb, London
RB - Stevenson and Warren
So who for flex?

Users who are viewing this thread