What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 12 2023 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

Another league .. STD no PPR. Need ONE

DK v SF
Puka @ AZ
Gabe @ PHI
Jayden Reed @ DET

DK is in for me at the moment. If Kupp is out, I’d swap him in for DK. But this being a non-PPR league, all options are on the table. Basically hoping for who gets a TD
I haven't been following the Seahawks QB situation closely but Geno has an elbow and Lock probably isn't very good so DK makes me hesitant. Not prohibitively so but, maybe.

I would say Puka almost certainly if we knew Kupp's status. He was DNP with an ankle today. Personally I think he .issues this week but it really depends on your risk aversion because DK would probably be my second choice to Puka if Kupp is out.

If you roll the dice and Kupp plays, Puka isn't terrible as a backup, better in PPR but still good, and I still like Gabe Davis too. Last week was weird but Davis still played 88% of the snaps and and the Eagles are still a pass funnel defense, despite what the Chiefs WRs would have you believe.

I'm a bit of a gambler, I think I might go with
Puka>DJ>Gabe

Half PPR. Logan Thomas (vs DAL) or drop him for Likely (vs LAC)? Thomas has a bye week 14 and Likely has his week 13.
Bye weeks don't enter the picture for me. Thomas has a brutal matchup but has been pretty good and the Commanders throw the ball more than anyone.

The Ravens don't throw a ton and personally I don't buy into the idea that Likely is the prime beneficiary of Andrews absence. He should be okay but it's a low volume offense that seems to love to run the ball more the closer they get to the GL.

Tough one but, with not much confidence, I lean

Thomas>Likely

My opinion will probably be different before kickoff tomorrow.

Full PPR - Start 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 Flex
RB Rhamondre Stevenson @ Giants
RB Zach Charbonnet vs 49ers
RB Jaylen Warren @ Bengals
RB Jerome Ford @ Broncos
WR CeeDee Lamb vs Commanders
WR Stefon Diggs @ Eagles
WR Diontae Johnson @ Bengals
WR Tyler Lockett vs 49ers (depending on status of Geno Smith)
WR Drake London vs Saints

QB - 6 point passing TD
Justin Fields @ Vikings
Kyler Murray vs Rams
Are you asking me if you should start CeeDee Lamb and Stefon Diggs?

Warren & Rhamondre are probably who I would go with, without much confidence. They have the best matchups. I don't consider Charbonnet, who should see good volume, to be more talented than either of them and it's a tougher matchup.

I'm probably benching Lockett based on the notion that Geno Smith probably isn't healthy and I don't think Drew Lock is very good

Rhamondre, Warren & London

For QB you have good options, it's really a pick 'em situation. ATM I lean towards Murray as the better passer but I could easily change my mind 3, 4, 5 times between now and Sunday.
Thanks - but I do need 1 more guy
WR - Diggs, Lamb, London
RB - Stevenson and Warren
So who for flex?
LOL okay, np.

I honestly don't like any of the options a ton. Some good players with questionable opportunities or matchups.

I'm off Ford this week. I think Denver is playing too well and are starting to really buy into Payton. They could be turning into the team we all thought they could be when they hired him. That makes them a legit playoff contender that no one wants to face. Ford is the lead back, IMO but he doesn't see enough around the goal and no one respects the passing game yet.

Don't love Charbonnet but he has value as a volume play. There is no Kareem Hunt stealing GL touches. Even in a tough matchup there is still opportunity.

Diontae (and Lockett) have the most talent and there is a bit of "squeaky wheel" theory going on but I just can't get a feel for him this week so I probably wait.

I don't love Lockett because he has either Geno with an elbow or Drew Lock.

I guess, with little confidence and no love I lean towards

Charbonnet>Diontae>Lockett>Ford

Standard scoring non-ppr league. I need to start 2 out of these 4:

Olave vs ATL - Still seeing plenty of targets either with Carr or Winston
D. Smith vs BUF - Looks like a shootout on paper
Pittman vs TB - The clear #1 receiving option
Lockett vs SF - Was on snapcount last week and Geno may not play; sitting him

As of today, I have Olave and D. Smith in as the PHI/BUF game could be a shootout. Pittman is the #1 and it's hard to bench the amount of targets he is getting.

A good problem to have, but definitely a headache week over week.

Thoughts?
I'm benching Lockett because of the QB situation.

If it was a PPR Pittman would 100% be in my lineup and, even in standard I might lean that week because I could very much see this week being an AJ Brown bounce back. It's a fine matchup for Smith but a better one for Pittman, the QB situation is unfortunate but Minshew seems 100% locked in to Pittman.

Pittman>Smith
I should have pointed this out earlier. I have Singletary in my Flex and could replace with Smith or Pittman. Pierce is now practicing so not sure what HOU will do even though DS is coming off back-to-back 100 yard efforts.

Been noodling on this one all day but no closer to a decision

Full ppr pick one
Mixon v Pit
Mostert at Jets
Stevenson at NYG

Full ppr pick one
Mixon v Pit
Mostert at Jets
Stevenson at NYG
Think mostert has the highest ceiling considering the backfield and implied points. Mixon is uninspiring and don’t really know at this moment what to expect. Stevenson should be better than mixon but not as explosive as mostert.

1.0 PPR

Have to choose to start one of D.Swift (PHI), T. Etienne (JAX) or T.Dell (HOU)

Hesitantly leaning Swift, would love to hear some input.
Great problems to have! Hard to bench Dell the way he’s been playing, but ETN has two td ceiling any week. Swift has conditions to meet to reach his ceiling. Probably etn is your safest decision

1 point per first down for RBs and WRs. Pick 4 starters out of the 6 below. Thank you!

Will Levis vs. Carolina
Jerome Ford at Denver
Thank Dell vs. Jacksonville
Jaylen Waddle at NY Jets
James Cook at Philadelphia
Devin Singletary vs. Jacksonville

Last edited:
Two leagues, need one flex in each league. Same scoring in both leagues: .5 PPR with 6 pt td and 2 pt bonus if td is over 40 yards

League 1:
C Kirk @ Hous
B Robinson @ Dal
D Johnson @ Cin
Herbert @ Min

League 2:
C Kupp @ Az
McLaurin @ Dal
Dotson @ Dal

1/2-point ppr - we start 2 Rb's, 2 Wr's, 1 Flex (Rb-WR-Te) - I'm already starting: Kamara, R Stevenson, DJ Moore.

My remaining choices are:

Mixon vs Pitt
Mattison vs Chi
Nico vs Jax
Ridley at Hou
Flowers @ Lac
Cooks vs Wash
Gabe Davis @ Phi - should just drop him....

Any and all help is appreciated - Thanks1
So, you need a WR and a flex?

Nico and Ridley really jump off the page among your options. Nico saw 11 targets last week and seems fine, he'll get his. And there was a lot of talk in the Ridley thread about his splits with and without Zay Jones in the lineup (I posted about on the first page 3rd post I think) it's pretty remarkable. Zay is playing so I'd roll with Ridley.

Nico & Ridley and I don't really think much about it.
Thanks Chaka - Happy Thanksgiving! And even though Mixon is getting a lot of touches, go with these Wr's over him?

10 team 6 or PaTd, .1/2 PaYd, 10 point bonus at 300 yards (ridiculous, but it’s an old league)

-2 Int, -2 FL

Goff vs GB
Howell @ DAL

I’ve got Goff in at the moment, but that 300 yard bonus is worth more than a TD & a half.

I can’t help but think WAS will be playing from behind all day. Goff has thrown ~200 yards in the last two TG games, and has only topped 300 yards a few times this year.

Crazy to swap out Goff for Howell?

Standard scoring non-ppr league. I need to start 2 out of these 4:

Olave vs ATL - Still seeing plenty of targets either with Carr or Winston
D. Smith vs BUF - Looks like a shootout on paper
Pittman vs TB - The clear #1 receiving option
Lockett vs SF - Was on snapcount last week and Geno may not play; sitting him

As of today, I have Olave and D. Smith in as the PHI/BUF game could be a shootout. Pittman is the #1 and it's hard to bench the amount of targets he is getting.

A good problem to have, but definitely a headache week over week.

Thoughts?
I'm benching Lockett because of the QB situation.

If it was a PPR Pittman would 100% be in my lineup and, even in standard I might lean that week because I could very much see this week being an AJ Brown bounce back. It's a fine matchup for Smith but a better one for Pittman, the QB situation is unfortunate but Minshew seems 100% locked in to Pittman.

Pittman>Smith
I should have pointed this out earlier. I have Singletary in my Flex and could replace with Smith or Pittman. Pierce is now practicing so not sure what HOU will do even though DS is coming off back-to-back 100 yard efforts.
Singletary v Smith is close. The Jags are stout against the run but Singletary is running strong. I could go either way but I still stick with Pittman>Smith and Pittman>Singletary

Full ppr pick one
Mixon v Pit
Mostert at Jets
Stevenson at NYG
Tough call but probably Mostert because the Jets are not good as a team and bad against the run.

1 point per first down for RBs and WRs. Pick 4 starters out of the 6 below. Thank you!

Will Levis vs. Carolina
Jerome Ford at Denver
Thank Dell vs. Jacksonville
Jaylen Waddle at NY Jets
James Cook at Philadelphia
Devin Singletary vs. Jacksonville
I'm benching Cook & Ford because of the matchups.

Two leagues, need one flex in each league. Same scoring in both leagues: .5 PPR with 6 pt td and 2 pt bonus if td is over 40 yards

League 1:
C Kirk @ Hous
B Robinson @ Dal
D Johnson @ Cin
Herbert @ Min

League 2:
C Kupp @ Az
McLaurin @ Dal
Dotson @ Dal
I go with Kirk. Good player, good matchup and I don't really like the other options.

Clearly Kupp is you know he will play, since you don't I go with McLaurin. Dotson is way too uneven.

1/2-point ppr - we start 2 Rb's, 2 Wr's, 1 Flex (Rb-WR-Te) - I'm already starting: Kamara, R Stevenson, DJ Moore.

My remaining choices are:

Mixon vs Pitt
Mattison vs Chi
Nico vs Jax
Ridley at Hou
Flowers @ Lac
Cooks vs Wash
Gabe Davis @ Phi - should just drop him....

Any and all help is appreciated - Thanks1
So, you need a WR and a flex?

Nico and Ridley really jump off the page among your options. Nico saw 11 targets last week and seems fine, he'll get his. And there was a lot of talk in the Ridley thread about his splits with and without Zay Jones in the lineup (I posted about on the first page 3rd post I think) it's pretty remarkable. Zay is playing so I'd roll with Ridley.

Nico & Ridley and I don't really think much about it.
Thanks Chaka - Happy Thanksgiving! And even though Mixon is getting a lot of touches, go with these Wr's over him?
Yeah, I stand by my calls. Cincinnati could rally and they could bomb. Same for Pittsburgh. Too many variables for me to have much confidence in any options from those teams.

10 team 6 or PaTd, .1/2 PaYd, 10 point bonus at 300 yards (ridiculous, but it’s an old league)

-2 Int, -2 FL

Goff vs GB
Howell @ DAL

I’ve got Goff in at the moment, but that 300 yard bonus is worth more than a TD & a half.

I can’t help but think WAS will be playing from behind all day. Goff has thrown ~200 yards in the last two TG games, and has only topped 300 yards a few times this year.

It's a good choice either way. The only issue with Howell is his floor is rock bottom, otherwise he's been better than Goff for the most part. Personally I go with Goff but I could easily see Howell as the "right" play.

QB - 6 point passing TD
Justin Fields @ Vikings
Kyler Murray vs Rams
I have this same decision and am leaning Murray. It’s a coin flip though. Hope to hear from Chaka or others.
I think I answered above Doc. Unfortunately I pretty much agree, it's a pick 'em. I lean Murray because he is a better passer and IMO is only going to improve as the season progresses.

But both are solid plays virtually every week.

-2 Int, -2 FL

Goff vs GB
Howell @ DAL

It's a good choice either way. The only issue with Howell is his floor is rock bottom, otherwise he's been better than Goff for the most part. Personally I go with Goff but I could easily see Howell as the "right" play.
Worked out well. Not as conventionally as I’d expected, but solid. 300+

Alright let's workshop a comeback

Full PPR

Down by a lot after yesterday (Villain had Love, Lamb, McLaurin, Pollard & Dallas D)

pick 4 from these 7 (2 must be WR)

upside is the guiding factor since I'm a big dog *(30% win probability)
  • Ja'Marr Chase v PIT
  • Jaylen Waddle at NYH
  • Isaiah Pacheco at LV
  • Chris Olave at ATL

• Breece Hall v MIA
  • Jaylen Warren at CIN
  • Keaton Mitchell at LAC
Deadline 3pm Black Friday

Go!

Want to revisit this one with a couple choices eliminated and new info. PPR league. Pick one.

* Kyren Williams @AZ -- Great matchup. AZ a run funnel. D. Henderson released immediately after Kyren activated. Only R. Freeman there to steal touches. Prior to injury, Kyren went for 158 against this same team. And Puka and Kupp banged up. Hard not to see volume here.

OR

* R. Mostert @NYJ - Another run funnel defense. Achane likely out now per Pellissaro. Jeff Wilson is sure to be activated. Concern I have is Mostert is coming off a 20+ carry game last week, he's always limited during the week, and this is a short week. Could see McDaniel's playing too many J. Wilson games here. However, Boyle starting at QB so if Miami D holds up, the offense could get more possessions.

Looked at SOS for each of these run Ds and they are equally bad. 100+ yards rushing and scores all over for both.

Need upside. Got torched by Dak and my other starters under performed yesterday.

Which?

Thanks

Full PPR

Down by a lot after yesterday (Villain had Love, Lamb, McLaurin, Pollard & Dallas D)

• Ja'Marr Chase v PIT
  • Jaylen Waddle at NYH
  • Isaiah Pacheco at LV
  • Chris Olave at ATL

• Breece Hall v MIA
  • Jaylen Warren at CIN
  • Keaton Mitchell at LAC

Go!
I'm probably benching Waddle and having a difficult conversation about Hall v Warren.

Miami has a better run defense for sure, but Hall is a three down RB who gets good vume and is active in the passing game. And I have to imagine the game plan runs through Hall. But the Jets are likely to lose this game and how many points can we reasonably expect them to score?

Warren is coming off a great game and riding a three game hot streak. The Bengals defense isn't very good against the run and this game is one the Steelers could win. I do have concerns about the OC change. There are a lot of squeaky wheels as Diontae, Najee & Pickens have all been carping over the last couple weeks. And I do wonder if Tomlin puts some kind of "change nothing" on the game plan. So it seems to me Warren will have to continue to thrive on efficiency and not volume. But, maybe not there is a lot of uncertainty on both teams right now.

No on Mitchell. Yeah I get it and maybe he reels off three long TDs but his volume and snap share are still to big a concern to me. He's an emergency starter IMO.

Hall>Warren>Waddle

Want to revisit this one with a couple choices eliminated and new info. PPR league. Pick one.

* Kyren Williams @AZ -- Great matchup. AZ a run funnel. D. Henderson released immediately after Kyren activated. Only R. Freeman there to steal touches. Prior to injury, Kyren went for 158 against this same team. And Puka and Kupp banged up. Hard not to see volume here.

OR

* R. Mostert @NYJ - Another run funnel defense. Achane likely out now per Pellissaro. Jeff Wilson is sure to be activated. Concern I have is Mostert is coming off a 20+ carry game last week, he's always limited during the week, and this is a short week. Could see McDaniel's playing too many J. Wilson games here. However, Boyle starting at QB so if Miami D holds up, the offense could get more possessions.

Looked at SOS for each of these run Ds and they are equally bad. 100+ yards rushing and scores all over for both.

Need upside. Got torched by Dak and my other starters under performed yesterday.

Which?

Thanks
My original recommendation (Aiyuk>Mostert>Kyren) was predicated on the notion that Achane was out.

Did you go with Charbonnet?

Either way I do stand by my recommendation but, as I said previously Kyren isn't a bad option and if you're really feeling him then you should absolutely start him. ATM I'd go with Mostert.

OR

Which?

Thanks
My original recommendation (Aiyuk>Mostert>Kyren) was predicated on the notion that Achane was out.

Did you go with Charbonnet?

Either way I do stand by my recommendation but, as I said previously Kyren isn't a bad option and if you're really feeling him then you should absolutely start him. ATM I'd go with Mostert.
I benched Charbs! Thanks for the help. Dodged a bullet.

Started Aiyuk as well. Passed out on couch woke up this morning and loved seeing he got the late garbage TD lol.

If I got a nugget from McVay today on Kyren's workload I bet I'd go that way. Still think it may be possible he pulls D. Henderson off the practice squad Sunday and then it's a three headed monster of Kyren/Hendu/Royce Sunday.

Outside of that miracle nugget of info, hard not to lean Mostert.

Jaylen Waddle @ Jets or James Cook @ Eagles

half ppr
Terrible matchup for both.

Cook saw his highest touch total since week two after they fired Dorsey. Maybe they are more committed to the run game now. Still a bad matchup for him and he didn't crack a 50% snap share last week, although he led the back field with a 46% snap share.

I probably carry more concern for Waddle because his matchup may be even worse than Cook's and he really seems to be a distant second fiddle to Tyreek at this point.

I'd probably go with the volume play and hope for the best.

Cook>Waddle

Reactions: GPS
Huge week. Have several tough calls to make

RB’s. Started Monty yesterday. Right now have Mostert and Pacheco in there as they have excellent matchups vs run D’s. But also have Singletary as an option going against a tougher Jax run D after 2 great games in a row

WR/Flex. Have to start Olave. Other WR options in non TE mandatory league are Waddle, Kirk, Kincaid, Schultz. Right now leaning towards benching Waddle. On every bust list and NYJ #1 against the pass. Tua on the road in colder weather. Defense should dominate and may not have to throw much. Probably playing Kirk as that should be a shootout and Jax will have to pass. Kincaid vs Philly and Schultz against Jax are good matchups. And I’m playing against Stroud so could offset his TD’s. Schultz has the best matchup on paper with JAX 30th or so against TE’s so as of now I have Olave, Kirk and Schultz in and Waddle/Kincaid out. Thoughts?

Huge week. Have several tough calls to make

RB’s. Started Monty yesterday. Right now have Mostert and Pacheco in there as they have excellent matchups vs run D’s. But also have Singletary as an option going against a tougher Jax run D after 2 great games in a row

WR/Flex. Have to start Olave. Other WR options in non TE mandatory league are Waddle, Kirk, Kincaid, Schultz. Right now leaning towards benching Waddle. On every bust list and NYJ #1 against the pass. Tua on the road in colder weather. Defense should dominate and may not have to throw much. Probably playing Kirk as that should be a shootout and Jax will have to pass. Kincaid vs Philly and Schultz against Jax are good matchups. And I’m playing against Stroud so could offset his TD’s. Schultz has the best matchup on paper with JAX 30th or so against TE’s so as of now I have Olave, Kirk and Schultz in and Waddle/Kincaid out. Thoughts?
Here is what I say about guys like Singletary: He hasn't done enough to be an auto start but he definitely has done enough to be part of the conversation as a starter any given week. So if you're "feeling him" this week then you should absolutely start him. I have no concern about Pierce ATM.

From my perspective I stick with Mostert against a run funnel defense in a game the Dolphins should win (mind you I was all over both Mostert last week and...). I also really like Pacheco this week. The Chiefs are sitting in a three way tie for the #2 seed and only a game behind the Ravens. They took a tough loss last week, for which the WRs shoulder massive blame and they are materially better than the Raiders. So, even though I do believe there is the slimmest possibility of an upset, realistically the Chiefs will control this game and Pacheco will have plenty of opportunities.

Pacheco>Mostert>Singletary

Congrats on cornering the market on Daltons. I'm going to assume it's because you are as big a fan of the 1989 critical masterpiece Road House (Driving Miss Daisy was the best picture? My hairy beanbag!!!).

I agree on Olave & Kirk. Schultz I have a bit of a struggle with because I really like Kincaid too. Personally I don' t like trying to predict game scripts, I generally defer to matchups. It's slightly more empirical, but only slightly. Comparing their last four games played (since Knox was injured) Schultz & Kincaid are incredibly close statistically (6 targets for 5-60 with two TDs to 8 targets for 7-61 with two TDs). So I might go with Kincaid because of the matchup and Schultz shows a lot more variability in target share (5, 11, 6, 3 to 7, 11, 6, 7).

It's razor close

Kincaid>Schultz

Full PPR

• Ja'Marr Chase v PIT
  • Jaylen Waddle at NYH
  • Isaiah Pacheco at LV
  • Chris Olave at ATL

• Breece Hall v MIA
  • Jaylen Warren at CIN
  • Keaton Mitchell at LAC

Go!
Hall, Warren, Chase, Waddle
:shrug:

You have a lot of good options. Pacheco at LV is very tempting. If you lean that way I’d go with Pacheco over Hall. I worry that Hall will be less productive if the game script is NYJ playing ftom behind.

I say this as a Hall shareholder who’s starting him.

Good luck my friend.

Now that Houston came out and said Singletary will be sharing the backfield with Pierce, do I start Jeff Wilson over Singletary or just leave him in?

Guillotine league with 7 teams remaining. PPR. Need 4:

Mixon vs pit
Swift vs buf
Kamara @ atl
J Taylor vs tb
Pacheco @ lv
Bijan vs NO

Now that Houston came out and said Singletary will be sharing the backfield with Pierce, do I start Jeff Wilson over Singletary or just leave him in?
I don't see a reason to like Wilson in his situation any more than Singletary in his. I think the Dolphins run their scheme and rotate as they normally will, but I think with the Texans there is a better shot for Singletary (or Pierce) to earn more reps in game.

But, really I have no idea so I probably just stick with my gut, which is what you should do too.

Singletary>Wilson

Guillotine league with 7 teams remaining. PPR. Need 4:

Mixon vs pit
Swift vs buf
Kamara @ atl
J Taylor vs tb
Pacheco @ lv
Bijan vs NO
I probably bench Mixon because of uncertainty surrounding both teams.

It comes down to Swift v Pacheco for me. I would probably flip flop a dozen times between now and the end of this sentence.

ATM I think I lean
Swift>Pacheco

@Bri

Okay, just read your last post in the Levis thread. Personal request because I think you have the most specific knowledge about this question of anyone on this forum.

Levis vs Carolina
or
Ridder vs New Orleans

I'm leaning Ridder because I view Tennesse's game plan to be very Henry heavy.

TIA

Reactions: Bri
@Bri

Okay, just read your last post in the Levis thread. Personal request because I think you have the most specific knowledge about this question of anyone on this forum.

Levis vs Carolina
or
Ridder vs New Orleans

I'm leaning Ridder because I view Tennesse's game plan to be very Henry heavy.

TIA
Ridder fumbled or threw INTs often.
Then he had a couple three hundred yard games.
They had awful field position against the Titans and didn't get past the 20 (starting position) til the second half. I thought his benching was wrong. Also Jeffrey Simmons has one of the best halves ever by a DT with like a couple sacks, forced fumble, few tackles behind los etc. He could have benched him during fumbles or INTs and it would make total sense but no QB is playing well under those conditions. He needed a spark though and I can begrudgingly support that.

Heinicke did veteran things like barking at the line and forcing the ball to targets. No one talks about how he got onto Pitts numerous times just that Jonnu is getting targets. They needed all this and he did very good.
They had a very good line playing poorly and they've done better since so he definitely did some good.
Amidst this they had Bijan sitting and not getting enough carries and instead smashmouth football with Algeier and Patterson slamming into the D. Also establishing the right mindset for the line. Bijan looked better, holes there...it seemed to work.
Now it's time to add the passing game to this back in order offense. He still doesn't have 17 starts so still kind of a rookie. The way Ridder brought up Mariota lately, I'm guessing he saw the leadership from Heinicke. He's had a couple vets that teams have rallied for so... it's his turn to do it.

Arthur Smith always always always has been excellent in the 4th Q as if he holds everything he sees back until then. Titans and Falcons have had games where they had better fourth Q stats than the previous three quarters. It's an odd tactic for sure. I mention that because for FF I always I ask myself if Arthur's teams will need to pass much in the 4th. Is the game close or can they run out the clock?

I think Perry and Co will do enough replacing Thomas and this will be a close enough game that Ridder is a fine start.

He only played his first game against them with training wheels on so I don't count that start and this is about the first one.

The Panthers have key CBs injured. If they're without their top CBs then I'd switch and say Nuk will destroy them but I'm much more confident in Ridder.

I'll start

Super Flex PPR need my last flex spot

Desmond Ridder v NO
Will Levis v CAR
Zay Flowers @LAC
Calvin Ridley @HOU

It probably needs to be Ridder or Levis but it's hard to ignore Ridley now if the theory of Zay Jones is true (and it sure looks true), I have watched a lot of Flowers this year and it seems like he has been incredibly close to a few monster games.
Tough call bro. You have to imagine ATL will play small ball with Ridder and CAR is surprisingly good against the pass (but God awful vs the run). You know your scoring better than I do, and it depends on if you need a high floor / or a high ceiling, but of that list the one guy that I think could explode is Flowers. With Andrews out, that's a bunch of targets that are available to get spread around (maybe some of them even TDs)

Also, I don't have a WSIS question - but wanted to say thanks again for yeoman's work you do in this thread each week - much appreciated

Edit to add: to pile onto Bri's great post, if there is potential for a shootout in one of those games it's in that ATL/NO game. Can't see CAR putting up big points that force TEN to throw more than they want.

Full PPR

• Ja'Marr Chase v PIT
  • Jaylen Waddle at NYH
  • Isaiah Pacheco at LV
  • Chris Olave at ATL

• Breece Hall v MIA
  • Jaylen Warren at CIN
  • Keaton Mitchell at LAC

Go!
I'm probably benching Waddle and having a difficult conversation about Hall v Warren.

Miami has a better run defense for sure, but Hall is a three down RB who gets good vume and is active in the passing game. And I have to imagine the game plan runs through Hall. But the Jets are likely to lose this game and how many points can we reasonably expect them to score?

Warren is coming off a great game and riding a three game hot streak. The Bengals defense isn't very good against the run and this game is one the Steelers could win. I do have concerns about the OC change. There are a lot of squeaky wheels as Diontae, Najee & Pickens have all been carping over the last couple weeks. And I do wonder if Tomlin puts some kind of "change nothing" on the game plan. So it seems to me Warren will have to continue to thrive on efficiency and not volume. But, maybe not there is a lot of uncertainty on both teams right now.

No on Mitchell. Yeah I get it and maybe he reels off three long TDs but his volume and snap share are still to big a concern to me. He's an emergency starter IMO.

Hall>Warren>Waddle
Whelp...

Full PPR

• Ja'Marr Chase v PIT
  • Jaylen Waddle at NYH
  • Isaiah Pacheco at LV
  • Chris Olave at ATL

• Breece Hall v MIA
  • Jaylen Warren at CIN
  • Keaton Mitchell at LAC

Go!

Hall>Warren>Waddle
Whelp...

I played Waddle and Hall

Still got two players left + CLE DST

not a big deal, I'm more or less locked into the playoffs, just jockeying for seeding

and without Burrow unlikely to make a deep run anyway

still fun competing though

This is an impossible decision, so I’m here for one more data point to ensure I remain rudderless.

6pt TDs less than 10yds
9pt TDs between 10-39yds
12pt TDs 40+yds

Otherwise normal scoring setup.

Kyler, Fields, or should I just kill myself?

Users who are viewing this thread