What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 14 who should I start thread **OFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

In ppr need to choose my second rb out of K Hunt or Jermer Jefferson.   Thoughts
Hunt>>>Jefferson

Gotta see the guy in action before I would recommend him over almost anyone, let alone a proven commodity.

Another tough one.

Moore>Chubb

Hate leaving Chubb's upside on the bench but better matchup and Cam can definitely radar lock on his #1 WR.
@JoeSteeler

This is a super difficult call man. I am very tempted to flip-flop.

Just saying it's not a strong opinion at all about DJ>Chubb

Sorry.

That's a lot to digest with one minute til kickoff.

Gonna say no.
Lol I get it. Decided to bench Moore

csnt really sit Kittle or gronk in TEP and Gibson should get a bunch of touches. I have Moore starting in another league so if he goes of at least I won’t miss out completely 

Last edited by a moderator:
This one has been rattling in the back of my head since I first responded to it.

I think I am flip-flopping on this one @-OZ-

Who else is there to catch the ball for the Jets? Crowder, who should be a target sponge today, Ty Johnson and Griffin that's it.

I don't know that he has a big day in front of him but he should get more opportunities than Everett in what should be a walk for the Seahawks.

Griffin>Everett
Thanks. I flipped too. Griffin is in. 
now watch Everett blow up

I would consider Penny over Foreman (I am facing that decision myself) but right now Foreman is in my lineup.
I ended up playing Foreman over Hunt and Dillon which is looking like a good call, too much up in the air with Penny and the Collins information. Good call on Penny, did you start him?

I ended up playing Foreman over Hunt and Dillon which is looking like a good call, too much up in the air with Penny and the Collins information. Good call on Penny, did you start him?
Stuck with Foreman. I didn't have time to really take a last look at my lineup because I was so busy in here. :drive:

Foreman did have a nice game but I think we all feel it should have been bigger. He got over half his fantasy points on that first drive.

And Dillon may surpass Foreman right now.

It's really a pick your poison decision. They are virtually identical statistically.

There isn't a wrong choice.

Saints have a great matchup. No Moore, no Carter, no Davis, no Coleman even. That is virtually all the Jets offensive firepower.

Jacksonville is not merely so depleted on offense but that doesn't mean they're any good. I think even though they have been schizophrenic and lost to two terrible teams Tennessee simply has more to play for.

Another situation where there isn't a wrong call IMO.

Push comes to shove I lean home team coming off the bye.

Tenn>N.O. but go with your gut.
I had Tenn in and went with them but appreciate the reenforcement. 26 vs 8 points in my league's scoring and it will probably be the difference between losing and winning.

Thank-you!  :hifive:

Users who are viewing this thread