What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 15 Game Thread - New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys (1 Viewer)

Big Blue all night long! (And it would be ok with me if Ward goes off and Owens gets a TD in a loss).

Real football wise, the Giants need to hunker down and punch this team in the mouth, and prove that they don't need Plaxico to have a dynamic offense to go with what can be a devestating defense.

The wife and kids are in bed, 6-pack of Shiner Bock, 6-pack of Blue Moon on ice. Let's get this ##### started!!

Time for Dallas to forget all the drama this week, forget being hurt and get this win.

Hoping for an interesting game to go with some of the other craziness there's been today.

On a side note, I have big leads in both my leagues I'm still alive in, with one opponent having Ward and the other having Barber.

This, of course means both will go for about 200 yds and 4 tds each.

I'm down by 3 in a PPR league where TEs get 1.5. I have Witten and my opponent has TO. Come on Romo, ignore the big baby and throw it to your buddy.

Cowboys need this win desperately. Would make quite a statement to come out and punch Eli in the mouf. That said, I'm not exactly optimistic.

I'm down by 3 in a PPR league where TEs get 1.5. I have Witten and my opponent has TO. Come on Romo, ignore the big baby and throw it to your buddy.
That's usually not how it works. Typically when T.O. cries, the baby gets fed. Unfortunately, I'm against him in both leagues and both games are close. :)

That's usually not how it works. Typically when T.O. cries, the baby gets fed. Unfortunately, I'm against him in both leagues and both games are close. :lmao:
Looks like the baby was getting booed pretty heavily there by the home crowd....

That's usually not how it works. Typically when T.O. cries, the baby gets fed. Unfortunately, I'm against him in both leagues and both games are close. :lmao:
Looks like the baby was getting booed pretty heavily there by the home crowd....
Yes. Tha'ts what it sounded like to me too.J

Over under on TO implosion on the sidelines?

I say mid-third quarter.

One can only hope for the 'Boys sake they can put their differences aside to get into the playoffs, but this week was ugly.

OH NO A WITTEN TARGET!

It has started already.

edited - wow that's some booing on the rare TO drop.

Last edited by a moderator:
I literally need 2 catches or 10 yards -- ONE MEASLY POINT (I'm down a half a point, 113 to 112.5 in a .5 PPR league, thanks to him starting Lamont Jordan of all people!!) -- to make it to my Super Bowl. I have T.O. My opponent is done. And yet I still feel worried. Seriously He just dropped that long one, fans booed, I could see him melting down and storming off the field with a goose-egg points day.

I'm not even kidding. Someone tell me this isn't going to happen...plllleeeease.... :bye: :lmao:

Booing TO is lame. This isn't Philadelphia.

Guy complains about wanting the ball more. That deserves boos?

J

Booing TO is lame. This isn't Philadelphia. Guy complains about wanting the ball more. That deserves boos?J
All while throwing his teammates under the bus...He deserves every bit of it.ETA And then some.

Booing TO is lame. This isn't Philadelphia. Guy complains about wanting the ball more. That deserves boos?J
Disagree with that Joe - I believe they're booing his shaking up the lockerroom and causing issues with Romo and Witten.It's one thing to whine about not getting touches (a la Portis). It's quite another to almost start a fight with a teammate.

I can't say I've been completely happy with the Dallas offense lately but I have to say ever since Wade Phillips took over the D, I've enjoyed watching them even more.

I can't stand terrible defense and that's what the Cowboys were playing. Last week the defense played with heart and although it was a loss for Dallas, I saw something that's been missing from the Dallas teams of late.

If the first series and play this night is a sign to come for the rest of the evening, Dallas will win by double digits.

I think in Witten, he picked the wrong guy to lock horns with. It's always been my impression that the Cowboy fans lurve him pretty hard. It might be akin to attacking Ditka in Chicago.I think the media has turned this into more than it is perhaps and that will play into the whole thing tonight.But to me, it's not that he asked for more passes. It's that he acts like he never sees the ball when he does, often and can't catch it.I mean, frankly? If I was driving in the last two minutes of a game, do I throw to the guy witha sub 50% catch rate or the one who is haunting 70% of his passes?I dunno I would boo TO - what's the point, I still want him to play well if I am a Cowboy fan/ But I wouldn't be his biggest fan right now.

This is where Romo has to play well...deep in his own territory. He has not learned to protect the football. There's been WAAYYY to many loose plays on his part.

It's one thing to be a gunslinger and a playmaker and it's another to be DUMB.

As far as the NFC East and the NFC in general is concerned, these are two heavyweights going at it and he can't just throw picks trying to make plays. I'll be interested to see how he goes about his business this series.

This is where Romo has to play well...deep in his own territory. He has not learned to protect the football. There's been WAAYYY to many loose plays on his part.It's one thing to be a gunslinger and a playmaker and it's another to be DUMB.As far as the NFC East and the NFC in general is concerned, these are two heavyweights going at it and he can't just throw picks trying to make plays. I'll be interested to see how he goes about his business this series.
LOL, first play on the carpet, hilarious.

Losing Holland last week for "x' amount of time is a big hurt. The Giants should take advantage of that all night.

Dallas should roll out away from that just like Manning is away from Ware.

Nice throw by Romo and catch my Crayton.

Whoa whoa, wtf is that cheap shot? So, only philly fans can boo now? And only philly fans boo unnecessarily? Have you ever been to Cleveland? Or Oakland? Or New York? Or just about ANY NFL game?As for TO's team destroying tantrum being a case of him "just saying he wants the ball more", that's either naive or you're looking to stoke the fire. Either way :thumbup:

Nice pass rush by the Giants.

The Cowboys look like they need to sprinkle in some screens and draws if they are going to come that hard up field. Comes down to coaching......when to input those kinds of plays into the offense.

Users who are viewing this thread