What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Week one--Broncos vs Raiders*** (1 Viewer)

I watched him last year, too, and I don't think he really did, actually. And was hurt in a brutal way, which is the knock against smaller guys. I get that a break doesn't make him injury-prone.

Being small does. 
He was ranked as a mid-20's RB this year.  it is all a crapshoot after the top 15 or so.

Flacco, I am just here for the paycheck. 

In all my years as a Bronco fan, I can't remember another time I have had lower expectations for a team. I put the win ceiling at 6---I may have been optimistic.  :no:

I watched him last year, too, and I don't think he really did, actually. And was hurt in a brutal way, which is the knock against smaller guys. I get that a break doesn't make him injury-prone.

Being small does. 
I respect your views, but agree to disagree on this point. The knock against his size is an old trope that he disproved with performance last year -- he got injured on the last game of the season after carrying the majority of the load (though admittedly no bellcow), had a pro bowl season, and really only had fatnasy duds against fairly stout Ds -- the Ravens (which I discount because he was ejected as oppsoed to being shut down, the Jets (who I think are an underrated D), HOU, and CLE.

Definitely a small guy, but I don't think that's limiting him. We'll see - I know the Broncos want to get Royce involved more, which I think is the more limiting factor than his performance or ability.

Ive been to 100 plus A's games and 20+ Raiders games at the Coliseum. Lets just say on a Monday night. The crowd there now is the opposite of family friendly. Broncos in trouble. And the last BART train headin to Fremont will be wild

Flacco, I am just here for the paycheck. 

In all my years as a Bronco fan, I can't remember another time I have had lower expectations for a team. I put the win ceiling at 6---I may have been optimistic.  :no:
Schedule looks kinda tough   (Least they get to play the browns)

Users who are viewing this thread