What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What are you doing right now? (1 Viewer)

Sitting out back in 98 degree heat. Drinking some beers and watering the plants. Have great shade and a good breeze. Not too bad.

Gonna move the TV out here in an hour and watch the Royals game.

Sitting out back in 98 degree heat. Drinking some beers and watering the plants. Have great shade and a good breeze. Not too bad.

Thanks for the heads-up.  I have a small garden pond in the backyard with a TV hanging above it.  A quick shower and some clouds  came through earlier so it's only about 80 right now.

98 and watching the Royals.  Love ya GB but that sounds painful - except for the beer, that’s good.

I guess I can't get the Royals on my FS1 ap?  I guess it's the Braves instead.  :)

81 and breezy almost feels chilly out here after the last couple of weeks. 

Been at a lake cabin all weekend. Driving boats and stuff.  Really hung over today.though. stayed up way too late.  Getting old I guess

When thread was opened - sitting in a restaurant in Northwoods WI enjoying a yummy Friday fish fry with wife’s family.

Currently, on Indiana Toll Road, dealing with looooong ride home to DC.  :kicksrock:

Just finished picking up groceries at Walmart---I love their order ahead and pick up service. Walmart prices without Walmart people is what I say. Plus it is amazing how much fluff we would end up buying when we physically went in the store. 

Then it is Pokemon time with my daughter. Followed by grilling and beer drinking tonight and the start of a nine day stay-cation. 

Life is good!! 

Just finished picking up groceries at Walmart---I love their order ahead and pick up service. Walmart prices without Walmart people is what I say. Plus it is amazing how much fluff we would end up buying when we physically went in the store. 

Then it is Pokemon time with my daughter. Followed by grilling and beer drinking tonight and the start of a nine day stay-cation. 

Life is good!! 
I have noticed that other stores have an increase to prices on home delivery, are the prices the same as in the store on the curb pick up?

Life is good!! 
Enjoy staycation. I've been off since the 4th of July and have to go back to the real world on Tuesday.

I have noticed that other stores have an increase to prices on home delivery, are the prices the same as in the store on the curb pick up?
Not at Walmart. We put our order in the night before. We pick our time frame--which is an hour time span. We get an email the next morning telling us if there were any items missing and that the order is ready. We reply on the app we are on the way. When we get in the parking lot, it prompts us to tell them what spot we are in and boom, food is brought out. We have done it dozens of times and it always has been smooth, plus it is free to use.    

At my kitchen table, just finished playing HQ (bombed out on the Euro question stupidly), drinking a Michelob Ultra Pure Gold while my wife is making dinner and 14-year old is in the other room playing NBA2K loudly with his friends on the PS4.

Need to order a washer and dryer for the new house so they can deliver them this week before we get the cable wire and steel stair railings installed. It's going to be a hell of a lot easier for them to get the W&D up the stairs if the railings aren't there.

Lol dude has a tablet feeding him the lyrics.  I think they are doing this for free , they sound like they are in the middle of a rehearsal. 

Users who are viewing this thread