What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What do you need to win it all tonight?! (1 Viewer)

I have Metellus + Ty Chandler + 9.4

My opponent has has Jefferson + Kroft

PPR, TE-T, 2 point tackles, big play sack scoring (TFL/SFL .5 per yard lost)

I have a 57 point lead.

my opponent has Love, Jefferson, and Reed (WR) playing.

I have Osborn playing

I just need my player to not get outscored by those 3 by 57.2 points. Its not a lock, but I do like my chances.

Won both my championships and still have Jefferson to play in both to pile it on 🍻
Nice job. I haven’t won a championship in 7 years. I’ve lost 5 in that span. I would love to win one in a 16-team league. I took this team over 3 years ago. Made some deals to get over the top. Sacrificed a little figure to do it. 🤞🏼

League 1 : Up by 107, he has 3 IDPs - Hicks, Walker, & Nixon

League 2 (3rd place) Up by 57, he has Jefferson + Kraft and I have Chandler

Was a 46-point favorite after last night. Reached a minimum of about 7-point favorite during the games today, but pulled it out 🏆

MVP: Lamb
Honorable mention: Hurts and Browns D
Sucked: Everyone else
Guy I should have started: Etienne

Won both my championships and still have Jefferson to play in both to pile it on 🍻
Nice job. I haven’t won a championship in 7 years. I’ve lost 5 in that span. I would love to win one in a 16-team league. I took this team over 3 years ago. Made some deals to get over the top. Sacrificed a little figure to do it. 🤞🏼
Been a 5 year drought in my local redraft league so that was fun.

Hope you get it done tonight

Been a 5 year drought in my local redraft league so that was fun.

Hope you get it done tonight
LFG!!!!!

I have Metellus + Ty Chandler + 9.4

My opponent has has Jefferson + Kroft

PPR, TE-T, 2 point tackles, big play sack scoring (TFL/SFL .5 per yard lost)
Good luck to you and all the others. To give me an idea, what does a guy like Metellus usually score? 12-ish? That's always scary to be looking at Jefferson in the wrong column in a close game.

I lost a championship I would have won because I left Mostert in my lineup and had Najee on bench who I would have played. I feel sick over losing a championship I worked all season so hard to get with something as stupid as that. Something that I will never forget that is for sure.

I don't know. I literally never look at my league standings. But, last week a league mate sent an email congratulating me on making the finals and wishing me luck against my opponent.

I vaguely know my opponent's roster this week but I'm not checking scores until after the Packer/Viking game is over

We play over at ESPN where the Championship is combined scores from last week and this one..

I'm up 236 to 184 and he has no players playing.

So, as long as Chandler doesn't go negative 52 I should win it all 🍾

I don't know. I literally never look at my league standings. But, last week a league mate sent an email congratulating me on making the finals and wishing me luck against my opponent.

I vaguely know my opponent's roster this week but I'm not checking scores until after the Packer/Viking game is over
This is the way.

Jefferson and Aaron Jones to score less than 79 and I win the NFFC cutline championship and $75K

Congratulations dude. That’s huge.
Thanks I finished 1st and 4th place the same exact spots I finished in 2012 in the NFFC Online championship the last time the fantasy season ended on a Sunday night.
Here is something crazy the draft almost never took place it was on 8/20 early Sunday morning at 12:09 AM ET they held the league for it to fill and they normally just shut them down.
Some guy from the draft room said this

Glad Aug 20, 12:56 AM

good job all in getting this going. Nice job sticking it out - good karma. The 75k champ is gonna come from this draft.

I needed Jordan Hicks to score less than 9 pts I assumed a loss but he only scored 3.75 so now I need to hold off stat changes won by 5.6 but you know how IDP goes.

Much needed after losing a ship because I left Mostert in the lineup something I have like never done in my life before in the last 10 years.

Jefferson and Aaron Jones to score less than 79 and I win the NFFC cutline championship and $75K

Thanks I finished 1st and 4th place the same exact spots I finished in 2012 in the NFFC Online championship the last time the fantasy season ended on a Sunday night.
Here is something crazy the draft almost never took place it was on 8/20 early Sunday morning at 12:09 AM ET they held the league for it to fill and they normally just shut them down.

good job all in getting this going. Nice job sticking it out - good karma. The 75k champ is gonna come from this draft.
I finished 101 in the NFFC

No money, but I feel good about being a top ~100 team. That’s a tough contest.

I finished 101 in the NFFC

No money, but I feel good about being a top ~100 team. That’s a tough contest.
I would have finished 6th place for $10,000 in the NFFC primetime but I benched Adams.........if I had benched swift instead I would finished 6th instead of 25th. Man.

Nothing. I've already lost both games ever since the Lions / Cowboys whistle blew. So relieved and looking forward to 2024 and hopefully will take some learnings from this year. But from what it appears, most learnings don't even do anything for the following year. This is the most volatile and unpredictable sport there is thanks to limited data sizes and having to infer things a million different ways.

Needed JJ to stay under PPR points last night and (though I was torn as a Vikings fan) he fortunately did. Both our teams put up a lot of points and thanks to the Jaguars defense I was able to claw back and overcome the Lamb onslaught.

Users who are viewing this thread