What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What Movies have you walked out of? (2 Viewers)

Gus Van Sant directing prime Uma?

Good point. I wasn't a huge fan of either when Even Cowgirls was made, so perhaps my surprise is personal and a bit unwarranted. I just remember seeing the trailer and thinking "Why would anybody who isn't a fan of the author go see this?" but that was a long time ago.

Uma would later endear herself to me in Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill, both of which I loved, and Van Sant would direct Drugstore Cowboy, which was okay to me, and Good Will Hunting, which I also loved. So I guess I'm really thinking of a twenty year-old rockaction and what his opinion was at the time.

The worst 3D movie I saw was Jaws3D. Almost comical if you wanted to watch it for that.

SPOILER ALERT

Never made it to Jaws 3 after the nearly-as-bad Jaws 2. That 3D scene made the crispy shark scene of part 2 a cinematic masterpiece in comparison.

Only once that I can recall, Even Cowgirls get the blues. Utterly dreadful in every way possible.

Had you read the book? Because otherwise I can't figure out why somebody would go see that on a whim. No judgments, just curious.
Gus Van Sant directing prime Uma? 2 reasons right there.

In a nutshell, for me at least. Girlfriend I had recently met was a fan of the book so I kind of felt obligated to go.

The worst 3D movie I saw was Jaws3D. Almost comical if you wanted to watch it for that.

SPOILER ALERT

Never made it to Jaws 3 after the nearly-as-bad Jaws 2. That 3D scene made the crispy shark scene of part 2 a cinematic masterpiece in comparison.
Ok... I saw Jaws 3d. It's no...

SPOILER ALERT

Any movie with Bull from Night Court can’t be that bad.

SPOILER ALERT

If "that" means " hilariously"... Ok.

SPOILER ALERT

Combat High? (Aka Combat Academy)

Threads like these make it more obvious I watch a ton of movies, and have gotten through a lot of bad ones. Gladiator? Rushmore? Barbie? Gravity? Maybe not my thing as well, but they are at least OK movies by damn good directors.

It just doesn't compute to me people can't get through those knowing the absolute crap I've gotten through. Again, I watch too many and I get that part.
Oh I hear you.....I too watch waaaaaaaay too many movies and the schlocky **** I have sat thru and made my wife (god bless her) sit thru.....Yeah.

SPOILER ALERT

Jaws 2 is a vastly underrated sequel!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread