What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's Normal? - Do you pee in front of your significant other? (1 Viewer)

Do you pee in front of your significant other?

• Yes

Votes: 70 53.0%
  • No - that's private!

Votes: 55 41.7%
  • N/A - I have no significant other

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
Do everything else in front of her why not

But agree with the number 2. We shut the bathroom door for that

Yeah. Especially in our downstairs half bath. There are certain times in the day where I can pee without a light on since the outside light gives enough light.

When I'm wearing a belt I can unzip and the belt hangs there like a massive dong. So when I pee, I can angle just enough so it looks like I'm peeing out my beltdong because of the shadow on the wall next to me.

If my wife happens to be sitting at the desk close by I always say: "check this out"

I went with yes, because I am comfortable with it and will do it at times. However, my wife is not. Definite no for #2, but that's not the question.

Yes, both of us do, but it's not like a show. In other words, neither of us are likely actively looking or paying attention. Usually, one of us is at the sink while the other is going but we're comfortable enough to not shut the privacy door and we may even carry on a conversation like one of us isn't going to the bathroom.

ETA: This applies only to #1. #2 both of us shut the privacy door.

Last edited:
Yes, but don't seek it out necessarily. It occasionally happens if I go in to pee while she is doing things at her vanity or she is in the shower (clear glass walls so all is visible).

Yes, both of us do, but it's not like a show. In other words, neither of us are likely actively looking or paying attention. Usually, one of us is at the sink while the other is going but we're comfortable enough to not shut the privacy door and we may even carry on a conversation like one of us isn't going to the bathroom.

This for the most part.

This is my house exactly. #1 happens without acknowledgement, just carry on as you were but #2 gets the door shut.

In front of, behind, next to… no problems either way.
We’ll pee on a tree or hanging off the boat with family nearby too. (In the water, not standing there king of the world Style)

I don’t go out of my way to do it, but I don’t have any qualms about it. I keep the door closed to keep the kids out, however
I might be in the wrong here but I don’t care at all if my boys walk into our bathroom while I’m peeing (the toilet is in a room inside the bathroom, door stays open) but my daughter knows not to come in while I’m peeing. The boys don’t go in when wife is in the bathroom except when invited to apply sunscreen.

I might be in the wrong here but I don’t care at all if my boys walk into our bathroom while I’m peeing (the toilet is in a room inside the bathroom, door stays open) but my daughter knows not to come in while I’m peeing. The boys don’t go in when wife is in the bathroom except when invited to apply sunscreen.
If my boys do that I'll say something like: "why don't you just build a tree stand you meat gazer"

If my boys do that I'll say something like: "why don't you just build a tree stand you meat gazer"
🤷 it’s not like they’re looking but I need to assert my dominance somehow. Alpha male!!!

/s

M
🤷 it’s not like they’re looking but I need to assert my dominance somehow. Alpha male!!!

/s
Mark your territory.

I pee in-front of everyone.

I once peed while playing cornhole. Down my leg, right next to the board, staring at my opponent. True story

No. Why would I? I mean I wouldn't not pee in front of her if that was the situation but I don't understand intentionally peeing in front of anyone when the option is easily there not to.

I pee in-front of everyone.

I once peed while playing cornhole. Down my leg, right next to the board, staring at my opponent. True story
When I was in kindergarten there were tornadoes in the area, one hit our town later in the day. It was a small school that was just preschool and kindergarten. All the kids were ushered into the boys room until their parents came. After a while I felt the urge to pee, there were no stalls just a big open room. I waited a bit and eventually had enough. I walked up to the toilet and did my business in front of everyone.

Reactions: JAA
No. Why would I? I mean I wouldn't not pee in front of her if that was the situation but I don't understand intentionally peeing in front of anyone when the option is easily there not to.

This is how I feel. It wouldn't offend me, but it has just never occurred to me as something to do, for either of us. I'm shocked at how common this is.

This is how I feel. It wouldn't offend me, but it has just never occurred to me as something to do, for either of us. I'm shocked at how common this is.
Yeah, I feel like there is some kind of fetish thing going on here- which is totally cool. That's just not my fetish.

Our previous master bath did not have a separate door for the toilet - frequently getting ready one or the other of us would need to pee - neither felt it necessary to ask the other one to step out or to step out on our own.

Our previous master bath did not have a separate door for the toilet - frequently getting ready one or the other of us would need to pee - neither felt it necessary to ask the other one to step out or to step out on our own.
So our current "master bath" has a clear glass shower but the occurrence of one person having to shower and the other having to use that bathroom does not occur together often and when it does, we have another bathroom.

Not saying one is right or wrong, just saying.

Yes. Never thought anything of it.

Although like Terminal I try to leave the room to fart, she still hears me fart but that way she does not have to put up with the smell.

I am surprised at all the no's, only one of my girlfriends could not stand it and would make close the door and at the time we lived in a small apartment with 1 bathroom. There were times i was showering and she had to go pee. She was very strict that i was to not look out, which of course i respected her wishes, but also thought she was kind of weird about that.

So our current "master bath" has a clear glass shower but the occurrence of one person having to shower and the other having to use that bathroom does not occur together often and when it does, we have another bathroom.

Not saying one is right or wrong, just saying.

Well, you said folks had a fetish - fetishes aren’t wrong per se but it doesn’t sound like you think it’s no big deal.

Although like Terminal I try to leave the room to fart, she still hears me fart but that way she does not have to put up with the smell.

I am surprised at all the no's, only one of my girlfriends could not stand it and would make close the door and at the time we lived in a small apartment with 1 bathroom. There were times i was showering and she had to go pee. She was very strict that i was to not look out, which of course i respected her wishes, but also thought she was kind of weird about that.

That seems so weird to me - you barely even see anything if a lady is just peeing. At least not farting has some common sense to it.

That seems so weird to me - you barely even see anything if a lady is just peeing. At least not farting has some common sense to it.
I bet farting in front of sig O is more common. But it’s not a fair fight, as you fart far more often than pee, and there (usually) aren’t any long-lasting consequences of farting indiscriminately.

You're obviously not lying down at the right angle........ I've said too much

When I'm wearing a belt I can unzip and the belt hangs there like a massive dong. So when I pee, I can angle just enough so it looks like I'm peeing out my beltdong because of the shadow on the wall next to me.

If my wife happens to be sitting at the desk close by I always say: "check out my ball peein’ hammer”
Fixed.

Last edited:
I prefer to do all toilet things by myself, we have 2 bathrooms and I pretty much give her the entire master bath, both sinks although i keep a toothbrush and a few other personal items in there. Instead I use the 2nd bathroom off from the guest bedroom, it gets cleaned top to bottom every couple days, I can't stand a filthy toilet.

But to further this discussion, I don't like using public toilets, my wife runs to the bathroom at every restaurant we visit so she can wash her hands before eating, i keep purell in the car, what is the problem? But anyways, I cannot take a leak when someone is standing right next to me, even with a divider between urinals, I prefer to just go into a closed stall even to take a leak and preferably lock the bathroom door even if there is multiple outlets to pee into. I don't like anybody near me and cannot understand how men in this country 50-75 years ago would just pee in an open trough at say the Orange Bowl in Miami when that was still around.

Users who are viewing this thread