What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's up with Da'rick Rogers (1 Viewer)

Back to back plays no doubt in 2 min drill. Rogers is getting separation, and wide open on a clear out route underneath on his catch.

Want to hear something ridiculous?

I started this mother****er in a league where I'm rebuilding. Already earned the 1.01 and now I'm playing back for the consolation bracket. Hilarious!

ConnSKINS26 said:
Want to hear something ridiculous?

I started this mother****er in a league where I'm rebuilding. Already earned the 1.01 and now I'm playing back for the consolation bracket. Hilarious!
That's ridicilarious.

This is why you don't bet against raw talent like this, paired with a talented QB and not much in front of him on the depth chart.

Da'Rick-Da'rick... Da'Rick... Da'Rick Da'Rick Da'rick Da'Rick Da'Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick, Da'Ririririck-rick-rick-riiick

So, this is the WR to own in the Indy offense. I'm unloading a mound of money on him in my Keeper League. This entire year I've been looking for "the guy" to grab with the young, stud Luck at QB. I didn't think he was there. I was waiting for the draft. Not anymore. This could be THE guy for Luck.

Now, I'm not watching the game. Will look at it later. Can anyone watching verify what i'm thinking? Is this kid "it"?

Last edited by a moderator:
So, this is the WR to own in the Indy offense. I'm unloading a mound of money on him in my Keeper League. This entire year I've been looking for "the guy" to grab with the young, stud Luck at QB. I didn't think he was there. I was waiting for the draft. Not anymore. This could be THE guy for Luck.

Now, I'm not watching the game. Will look at it later. Can anyone watching verify what i'm thinking? Is this kid "it"?
Da'Rick showed a LOT of great things on that TD run...adjusting to an off-target pass, breaking a tackle, break-away speed, all that. He looked very, very good on that play and he's played well all day. Next to Hilton, Da'Rick is definitely the guy you want in Indy. If Indy pushes DHB down the depth chart and runs 3 WR sets with Hilton, Da'Rick and Brazill...things will be looking good for them in the playoffs.

EDIT: Of course, as I'm posting this...he scores another TD. That was a short one in the red zone, too...shows that IND trusts his hands and not just his speed. Lots of good signs today.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Colts needed a big body that can actually catch the ball... if he keeps his nose clean he could be a steal for them.

The only reason I picked him up is because he has an elite QB throwing to him. Dude looks like a taller Dez.

Da'Rick showed a LOT of great things on that TD run...adjusting to an off-target pass, breaking a tackle, break-away speed, all that. He looked very, very good on that play and he's played well all day. Next to Hilton, Da'Rick is definitely the guy you want in Indy. If Indy pushes DHB down the depth chart and runs 3 WR sets with Hilton, Da'Rick and Brazill...things will be looking good for them in the playoffs.
I'm a Hilton owner, but he's not getting the plays from Luck. I was thinking Indy would draft a big, fast WR for Luck in the draft. Now, they have him. I think TY goes back to his old role. Look at what TY's done recently - nada.

You really think Rogers is second to Hilton from here on out? I'm not really sure, but I'm not an Indy guy, either, so I could be wrong.

I'm a Hilton owner, but he's not getting the plays from Luck. I was thinking Indy would draft a big, fast WR for Luck in the draft. Now, they have him. I think TY goes back to his old role. Look at what TY's done recently - nada.

You really think Rogers is second to Hilton from here on out? I'm not really sure, but I'm not an Indy guy, either, so I could be wrong.
I don't see how IND could move away from Da'Rick as their WR2 after his performance today. I think Hilton was struggling when defenses knew that he was the only WR they had to account for...DHB would just drop most things thrown his way and can easily be bumped off his routes at the line, and Brazill just wasn't getting enough consistent openings to work well in the short passing game. I'd argue that Hilton's play will improve now that defenses have to adjust to Da'Rick...open up more of the deep passing game for him, see some more single coverage, more likely to see the explosive plays we're used to seeing from Hilton.

I don't see how IND could move away from Da'Rick as their WR2 after his performance today. I think Hilton was struggling when defenses knew that he was the only WR they had to account for...DHB would just drop most things thrown his way and can easily be bumped off his routes at the line, and Brazill just wasn't getting enough consistent openings to work well in the short passing game. I'd argue that Hilton's play will improve now that defenses have to adjust to Da'Rick...open up more of the deep passing game for him, see some more single coverage, more likely to see the explosive plays we're used to seeing from Hilton.
I was kind of thinking along the same lines. I think TY is much better in his old spot, and eventually Rogers takes over Wayne's role. If he keeps performing, that is. Again, I am not seeing the game. Just going off of what people are saying about the game so far.

This guy worth a stash in dynasty?
Take a look a the #### they trot out at the WR position. They have cut 2 bums in the last few weeks. Teams now just roll coverage to Hilton and the game is over. DHB is pure trash. Brazill is just ok. There is nothing else. He gets in the game this week. You will want him on your team before he gets on the field.On top of that I am a guru in evaluating WR talent.
Guru you say?What team do you work for? Surely if you are as good as you say you are, you are working for an nfl team scouting out WR talent?

I should bookmark this thread, come back to it when Rogers is out of the nfl
How's that bookmark working out. Say hello to buck naked while you dine on the crow I served up for ya.

Users who are viewing this thread