What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Where were the Seahawks fans yesterday? (1 Viewer)

Jeremy

Footballguy
Apologize if this was covered in any of the numerous SB threads...

The announcers said the crowd was 90% Steelers fans. How does this happen? I know the Steelers have very supportive fans, but that's a big number. Is this typical of the kind of support the Seahawks get from their fans? I'm assuming they had equal chances to secure tickets. :unsure:

Apologize if this was covered in any of the numerous SB threads...

The announcers said the crowd was 90% Steelers fans. How does this happen? I know the Steelers have very supportive fans, but that's a big number. Is this typical of the kind of support the Seahawks get from their fans? I'm assuming they had equal chances to secure tickets. :unsure:
Less than a 5 hour drive from Pittsburgh to Detroit. And Steeler fans are rabid.

Going to go out on a limb here...In the Pacific Northwest, in front of their TV's?
Had to kind of suck though for the Seahawks players. It was basically a road game for them.

That was one of the lamest SB crowds ever. I can only suppose that most of the so-called Steelers fans in attendance were just casual fans who happened to have the scratch for tickets.

That was one of the lamest SB crowds ever. I can only suppose that most of the so-called Steelers fans in attendance were just casual fans who happened to have the scratch for tickets.
Steeler fans have these things called jobs and cars. Don't most Raider fans still live with their mom? :P ;)

Yeah, that was pretty much a home game for the Steelers. It's not that far from Detroit, as opposed to Seattle. And yes, Steelers fans are pretty die-hard, so their turnout doesn't surprise me.

Kinda expected a little better turnout from the Seahawks' fans though...

Users who are viewing this thread