What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which is Worse? (1 Viewer)

Which is Worse?

• Total voters

fantasycurse42

Footballguy Jr.
Spinoff from the White Trash thread.

Scenario A:

You live with your mom who has just remarried. Your new step dad has a daughter your age, which is 9 years old. You live together until you each leave for college at 18. One summer when you're both 20 and home from school, you are both wasted and sleep together.

Scenario B:

You sleep with a cousin. You see this cousin 6x a year since you're a little child. One night you see her at a party, you leave together and then have sex.

B and its not close. Yeah, A is odd, but so what, you grew up with someone. Your kids wont be born with three eyes.

Mooslims marry their first cousins all the time... it's like their favorite flavor. Is that why they are the way they are, then?

Due to the actions of Prophet Muhammad and the Rightly-Guided Caliphs, marriage between cousins is explicitly allowed and even encouraged in Islam. The Qur'an itself does not discourage or forbid this practice in any way. In fact it implicitly allows it, as seen in chapter 4 verse 23:

Prohibited to you (For marriage) are:- Your mothers, daughters, sisters; father's sisters, Mother's sisters; brother's daughters, sister's daughters; foster-mothers (Who gave you suck), foster-sisters; your wives' mothers; your step-daughters under your guardianship, born of your wives to whom ye have gone in,- no prohibition if ye have not gone in;- (Those who have been) wives of your sons proceeding from your loins; and two sisters in wedlock at one and the same time, except for what is past; for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful;-

Last edited by a moderator:
Blood relations is a huge no-no, unless you have a house with a Confederate flag on it. :stirspot:
Didn't know WV was a Confederate state.
Started out as part of Virginia at the beginning of the war, seceded from it in 1863, and joined the Union. My family has been there for 200+ years, and I have several relatives that fought for the Union. I actually have a confederate flag folded up somewhere (my dad had it before I did), and I think the flag is an interesting design, but because of it's connotations, I'm not going to do anything with it.

Users who are viewing this thread