What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Whizzing in the backyard? (1 Viewer)

Do you pee in the back yard

• Yes - somewhat regularly

Votes: 44 34.6%
  • Yes- but rarely

Votes: 46 36.2%
  • No

Votes: 37 29.1%

• Total voters
Honestly shocked at the number of yesses that aren't schtick. No offense, but this seems like an incredibly disgusting thing to do, like Cousin Eddie from Christmas vacation level of disgusting. Mental note not to do any future FBG cornholes that take place in someone's backyard.

Honestly shocked at the number of yesses that aren't schtick. No offense, but this seems like an incredibly disgusting thing to do, like Cousin Eddie from Christmas vacation level of disgusting. Mental note not to do any future FBG cornholes that take place in someone's backyard.
Do you have any idea how much animal urine is dumped in your yard every night?

Literally every other animal on the planet pees outdoors and in our yards but it's disgusting that people do it? I mean, I'd maybe get the angle of public indecency if you don't have privacy but not sure I buy this take. If you ever go primitive camping or backpacking it's all you can do.

You have to give it a whirl. It is kind of liberating.

I'm getting older, have bad knees and have to either go up or down steps to get to a bathroom from my ground floor. So yeah, I will pee outside. Hell, if it's cold enough, I'll pee in the sink to avoid those stairs. #Lazy

I honestly miss the ability to do this. I was dead serious that I built an outdoor urinal. In colorado they build the houses so close to each other if somebody was peeing outside I could hear it.

In Wisconsin i had so much privacy in the summer I could pee wherever I wanted. In the winter time is when I needed the urinal. Just gave that last bit of privacy. Also gave me a place to mount the hand sanitizer. I am not an animal after all.

What were the logistics on this? Was it attached to the house or garage? Free standing? I'm fascinated by it although it seems like cheating a little.
Mounted to a tree. Tree gave you shielding from the right. Urinal gave shielding toward the road. Wood pile blocked view from left. Made it like a stadium trough style. That just ran to the ground. Cut a huge tree round in half so it made a half circle and put that on the ground in front of it. Painted some footprints on it and stenciled "Urine the right spot." Unfortunately i didnt do a good job leveling the ground though and it was ash, so I cracked it in half the first time I stepped on it. So I used the other half after i put down some sand, but never bothered to paint it again.

If you didnt know it was there, you couldnt see it.

Literally every other animal on the planet pees outdoors and in our yards but it's disgusting that people do it? I mean, I'd maybe get the angle of public indecency if you don't have privacy but not sure I buy this take. If you ever go primitive camping or backpacking it's all you can do.
Not comparable to backpacking. In the case of your backyard, all you have to do is walk a few feet inside and use the bathroom.

Animals also eat other animals' feces and vomit. Maybe we should start doing that too.

I piss along the fence line to deter snakes, there have been people bitten by rattle snakes in my neighborhood.

Not comparable to backpacking. In the case of your backyard, all you have to do is walk a few feet inside and use the bathroom.

Animals also eat other animals' feces and vomit. Maybe we should start doing that too.
It also saves water. I bet I save about 100 flushes per year.

I once had a girlfriend who asked that I sit down to pee when using her bathroom. You remind me of her.

:moneybag:

:moneybag:
Damn skippy

Occasionally. Mostly in the summer when I’m in the pool I’ll hop out and go in a corner of the yard that has good privacy

here in montana, even the chicks pee outside. the only difference, they hide in the bushes, men pee on the bushes.

kind of a unisex lavitory.

link

Is your objection you might step in pee, smell it, see it? I have a pretty large backyard (phrasing) and pee in the back corners - when I’m at my fire pit I’m 10 times further away from the bathroom than the corner of my yard. If you ever come over I promise to not pee for a week ahead of time back here for you.

Is your objection you might step in pee, smell it, see it? I have a pretty large backyard (phrasing) and pee in the back corners - when I’m at my fire pit I’m 10 times further away from the bathroom than the corner of my yard. If you ever come over I promise to not pee for a week ahead of time back here for you.
If only there was some way to dilute it.....

We live in the city so our "backyard" is a concrete slab with lawnchairs, a grill and a bunch potted of plants. My dog Lou won't pee in the yard, presumably because it considers it an extension of the house. There are times where I wish he would because it would be easier to just send him down the steps to relieve himself than to get dressed and go walkies. But he is who he is.

How is this a question. I have a pool, I like to booze in the pool, I don't have a bathroom in the poolhouse.

Solution? Trees just outside the lights.

My oldest does this. He will walk out of the sun room, down the patio stairs, to the tree to go..................don't worry that he's walked about 50 yards further than the nearest bathroom. Both boys (25 and 18) do it when we are outside by the firepit or watching tv on the patio, as they are then closer to the tree.

I just shake my head and don't say anything, but I do bring up the fact that both of them are sitting there watching TV with their significant others, and both of them have their right hand down their pants, and the girls are just "oh well, if this is the worst thing...........".

Mr. Avery's claim to fame is his ability to urinate at far distances.

At the beginning of chapter 6, Jem and Scout meet up with Dill on his last night in Maycomb, and Scout asks the boys if they should watch for Mr. Avery. Scout then elaborates on Mr. Avery's peculiarities, like making change in the collection plate every Sunday and sneezing on his porch every night. She then describes how, one evening, they witnessed Mr. Avery urinating off of his porch. Jem and Dill were shocked to witness Mr. Avery peeing about ten feet away from where he stood on his porch. Scout goes on to mention that Dill figured Mr. Avery drank a gallon a day, and the two boys proceeded to engage in a urinating contest to see who could pee the farthest. Humorously, Scout felt left out because she was "untalented" in that area.

It's not that I might step in it necessarily. It's more the idea of it. The laziness is also part of it. But also the buildup of urine will cause terrible odors over time. Ever been in a bus terminal or anywhere homeless people camp?

It's not that I might step in it necessarily. It's more the idea of it. The laziness is also part of it. But also the buildup of urine will cause terrible odors over time. Ever been in a bus terminal or anywhere homeless people camp?

I get some people find it gross or whatever. I don't agree but that's reasonable to a degree. Laziness - eh, that's always in the eye of the beholder. If I'm working my *** off in the backyard and dirty and sweaty and don't want to track dirt in to the house, I don't think that's lazy at all. If I'm drinking beer around my fire pit and don't want to bother, I guess you could consider that lazy but not a big deal. The buildup or urine is ridiculous unless people are peeing outside in areas they shouldn't. There's no odor build up from dogs peeing outside. I could pee in 100 different spots in my backyard and that's ignoring the fact that there's no build, rain, etc.

My new fence is being finished today. 6' privacy. First time I've had a fence at this house.

So many new possibilities now. I may go like a dog and lift my leg. Maybe take a dump in one corner just to show my dog who is the effing boss!!

Seriously? I live in a neighborhood of about 50 fairly expensive homes. Regularly piss off the front porch and back patio at night into the flower beds/lawn. Saves water. Nobody can see me. It doesn't kill the grass or flowers. It's not a concrete yard. Piss goes in the soil. Might make it to the county drinking water system in about 875 years if that concerns you.

This must be a regional thing. Just asked a group of friends in our text thread what they thought and all think it's gross. Also asked my wife and she said if she saw me doing it, she'd consider divorce. lol.

This must be a regional thing. Just asked a group of friends in our text thread what they thought and all think it's gross. Also asked my wife and she said if she saw me doing it, she'd consider divorce. lol.

Where are you from?

I would say if your group was using anonymous names like “Beef Ravioli” and “Scoresman” your results would have been different.

Also, you should leave your marital problems out of this thread.

You're equating a homeless camp to someone's backyard that occasionally gets peed in then sprinklers/rain into the soil?

Where are you from?

West Coast

You're equating a homeless camp to someone's backyard that occasionally gets peed in then sprinklers/rain into the soil?

It rains on homeless camps too. Part of my commute for years was waiting for a bus at the bus terminal in San Francisco which doubled as a homeless camp and the urine smell is ingrained in my soul. So I have a thing with urination outside of bathrooms. Sure, a backyard wont get to that level, but it reminds me of that and it is gross.

I kind of get it with a pool. But otherwise, why?

We live in boxes all the time.

Your home? A collection of boxes.
Your car? A box on wheels.
Your office? Boxes inside of boxes.
Your church? A box
Stores? A box
Restaurants? A box
Your marriage? A box (in more ways than one)

Man was not designed to live in a box. We have legs to move about freely in the world. We weren't meant to walk from box to box. We were meant to walk the lands. To see the earth. To be free.

When a man pees outside on his lands, he is freeing himself of all of those boxes. He is free to once again be what he was meant to be. The owner of himself and his land. And away from a box.

Where are you from?

West Coast

It rains on homeless camps too. Part of my commute for years was waiting for a bus at the bus terminal in San Francisco which doubled as a homeless camp and the urine smell is ingrained in my soul. So I have a thing with urination outside of bathrooms. Sure, a backyard wont get to that level, but it reminds me of that and it is gross.
Your face is gross!@!@!#!#

I went on a long mountain bike ride last night. Got to the top of the ride and emptied my bladder while surveying the scenery and sucking in that cool autumn air. I couldn't smell anything but freedom. Another biker rode up as I finished. We exchanged approving nods and I rode away, leaving him to make his own mark.

I went on a long mountain bike ride last night. Got to the top of the ride and emptied my bladder while surveying the scenery and sucking in that cool autumn air. I couldn't smell anything but freedom. Another biker rode up as I finished. We exchanged approving nods and I rode away, leaving him to make his own mark.
This is beautiful.

One time in college I was living in a house off campus and our owner forgot to pay the water bill so the water got turned off. I didn't know how long it was gonna take to get turned back on so I went outside to pee in the yard beside the house. It was daylight hours I looked around and didn't see anybody so I did my business. Then I walked down the driveway and saw the neighbor sitting on his porch across the street. I didn't really think much of it picked up the newspaper and walked back into the house. About a minute later the neighbor came across the street knocked on the side door And then asked me if I was interested in a b*** j**. I slammed the door in his face. I don't pee outside much anymore.

Do you notice a foul smell coming from every stop sign or fire hydrant near the sidewalk? I bet you those get peed on 10 times a day.

When I first bought my home years ago, we moved in in November. The weather was getting cold and the lawns were dying off as they do in the winter. I spent the next few months pissing in the same spot. When spring returned, the lawn came back to life ... except for this 2'x2' dead patch that was pretty much sterilized for the next few months. I never did tell my wife why, though she wouldn't have been surprised.

Now I just make sure I don't overuse a spot. My yard is super private and about 1/3 acre, so lots of different options, thankfully.

Users who are viewing this thread