What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who would have predicted... (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
Your top 5 RB in ppr on ppg basis...

1. Achane
2. Cmac
3. Mostert
4. Kamara
5. Moss

Wonder what the odds on the Superfecta+1 were?

1. Achane
2. Cmac
3. Mostert
4. Kamara
5. Moss

CMC and kamara for PPG isn’t surprising imo.
It will be interesting to see how this ends, but RB always has significant turnover.

1. Achane
2. Cmac
3. Mostert
4. Kamara
5. Moss

It will be interesting to see how this ends, but RB always has significant turnover.
There were people to ready to stick a fork in Kamara last year - and nothing to do with the off-field stuff.

yeah kamara went super low in my drafts kicking myself now, but at time think most people were factoring in 3 game suspension, not a great year last year, on decline, and in time share with Williams and Miller (in hindsight were wrong obv.)

1. Achane
2. Cmac
3. Mostert
4. Kamara
5. Moss

There were people to ready to stick a fork in Kamara last year - and nothing to do with the off-field stuff.
I guess. I don’t do redrafts any more, but he was a lock on my contest team (for all the good it did me) and would have gladly taken him above his ADP if I had done any redrafts. His demise was overblown.
(Now watch him underperform RoS)

yeah kamara went super low in my drafts kicking myself now, but at time think most people were factoring in 3 game suspension, not a great year last year, on decline, and in time share with Williams and Miller (in hindsight were wrong obv.)
Funny how all the experts were down on ETN. FBG had him at #16 and the highest downside in the #20 except for Mixon (legal) and Akers (doghouse) and one of the lower upsides.

Honorable mention to Kyren Williams and David Montgomery who had been huge steals for their fantasy managers prior to their injuries.

“Just when they think they got the answers, I change the questions!” -Rowdy Roddy Piper

Honorable mention to Kyren Williams and David Montgomery who had been huge steals for their fantasy managers prior to their injuries.

“Just when they think they got the answers, I change the questions!” -Rowdy Roddy Piper
Yup...they fell in the top ten also. It's almost like if you drafted RBs in rounds 8-12 you picked up a RB1.

Yup...they fell in the top ten also. It's almost like if you drafted RBs in rounds 8-12 you picked up a RB1.
A great time for zero-RB strategists for sure.

Off-topic: It’s nice to see a fellow IBL alum, I remember you from back when I represented the now-defunct FSW in 2004. We won it that year and I was fortunate enough to win the individual title. My team was carried by Moose’s breakout season and Larry Johnson’s late season emergence. Good times. I’d love to give that another crack some day, maybe for my new home here. :-)

A great time for zero-RB strategists for sure.

Off-topic: It’s nice to see a fellow IBL alum, I remember you from back when I represented the now-defunct FSW in 2004. We won it that year and I was fortunate enough to win the individual title. My team was carried by Moose’s breakout season and Larry Johnson’s late season emergence. Good times. I’d love to give that another crack some day, maybe for my new home here. :-)
We were looking for someone earlier in the year and had to go off board to fill our team. Pretty sad state when FBG can't even find an owner to represent them. I'm looking to retire or co-own every year for the last 4-5 five and kept having to solo a team. I'll ping you next off season to see if you're still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread