What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Whose Career Would You Rather Have (3 Viewers)

Whose Career Would You Rather Have?

• Total voters
Driver voters, take a bow. :bowtie:
Still rather Randy's career. Knowing I was the best at my position during the time I played is fine with me.
No doubt, that game did not change anything, if Randy had not come out of retirement it would not have changed anything. He had the better career. This thread is filled with a bunch of nonsense. The question was about who had the best career and a bunch of people went off on a better life tangent as if you really know the inner details of any of these guys lives and how happy they are.
The question was not "who had the better career" it was "whose career would you want".And many took that to include other parts about "better life" and so on.
No, not many. Few.

No matter how people want to spin it, Driver was not a mainstay in the GB offense in 2010 compared to what he once was. He had roughly half the yardage and half the TD than he had in his peak years.Put another way, there were 60 players that had more receptions that year, 72 that had more yardage, and 59 that had more receiving TD. Of all the seasons Driver played, that certainly would not have been noteworthy save for the SB run. Had Finley not gotten hurt, Driver likely would have been the 5th best receiving option on the team. I think if we took a survey and asked how many people thought a 51-565-4 season was an impact seasson for a WR, I'm guessing the huge majority would say no.No one is saying he did nothing at all that year, but Driver had roughly 100 yards and 1 TD more than Moss did this year in SF. Had the Niners scored at the end of the game last week, would anyone be saying Moss was a big part of the Niners championship? I suspect people would suggest that he didn't win a ring when he was good and that the rest of the team won and he was along for the ride (and for the most part they would be right).

I'd rather be one of the best in the history of the league than one of the best in the history of a team. Not sure how this is even a discussion. And for the record, Driver wasn't much of a factor by the time GB won a SB, just as Randy wasn't much of a factor for SF so I don't see how that's relevant. WRs aren't measured by SBs like QBs are.
2010Nelson 45 receptions

Jones 50 receptions

Driver 51 receptions

Nelson 582 yards

Jones 679 yards

Driver 565 yards

Nelson 2 TDs

Jones 5 TDs

Driver 4 TDs

I think people are remembering Jordy from 2011 and Jones from 2012 to claim that Driver was not playing much of a part in 2010.
Way to conveniently leave out Greg Jennings in 2010: 76 receptions 1,265 yards 12 TD
Actually, it was not relevant to what I was pointing out. Someone said he was nothing but a #4 guy. When in fact he was #2 behind Jennings in receptions and with the other similarities they were pretty much 2a, b and c between the others.
Actually, these stats kind of prove he was the #4 guy. Jennings clearly #1, the other 3 are tied making them either 2, 3 or 4. Doesn't matter what order.
Yout two statements contradict each other.

No matter how people want to spin it, Driver was not a mainstay in the GB offense in 2010 compared to what he once was. He had roughly half the yardage and half the TD than he had in his peak years.Put another way, there were 60 players that had more receptions that year, 72 that had more yardage, and 59 that had more receiving TD. Of all the seasons Driver played, that certainly would not have been noteworthy save for the SB run. Had Finley not gotten hurt, Driver likely would have been the 5th best receiving option on the team. I think if we took a survey and asked how many people thought a 51-565-4 season was an impact seasson for a WR, I'm guessing the huge majority would say no.No one is saying he did nothing at all that year, but Driver had roughly 100 yards and 1 TD more than Moss did this year in SF. Had the Niners scored at the end of the game last week, would anyone be saying Moss was a big part of the Niners championship? I suspect people would suggest that he didn't win a ring when he was good and that the rest of the team won and he was along for the ride (and for the most part they would be right).
Seems like you are spinning...nobody was claiming he had a great year up with his peak years...and youbuse a lot of ifs to tru and downplay the contribution he made that year.

I'd rather be one of the best in the history of the league than one of the best in the history of a team. Not sure how this is even a discussion. And for the record, Driver wasn't much of a factor by the time GB won a SB, just as Randy wasn't much of a factor for SF so I don't see how that's relevant. WRs aren't measured by SBs like QBs are.
2010Nelson 45 receptions

Jones 50 receptions

Driver 51 receptions

Nelson 582 yards

Jones 679 yards

Driver 565 yards

Nelson 2 TDs

Jones 5 TDs

Driver 4 TDs

I think people are remembering Jordy from 2011 and Jones from 2012 to claim that Driver was not playing much of a part in 2010.
Way to conveniently leave out Greg Jennings in 2010: 76 receptions 1,265 yards 12 TD
Actually, it was not relevant to what I was pointing out. Someone said he was nothing but a #4 guy. When in fact he was #2 behind Jennings in receptions and with the other similarities they were pretty much 2a, b and c between the others.
It is relevant, Driver was just a guy. Brandon Jackson had 40+ receptions that season as well. Being a 2B or 2C doesn't matter, he wasn't the guy. He was in a series of 4 players that contributed, just like Randy Moss this past season.What also doesn't matter, what :homer: GB fans continually try to pump into this thread. Continually people have posted that it's a ridiculous conversation, yet you are blind to see. I'd just check the scoreboard if I was you.
Only the foolish ones.

2010Nelson 45 receptions

Jones 50 receptions

Driver 51 receptions

Nelson 582 yards

Jones 679 yards

Driver 565 yards

Nelson 2 TDs

Jones 5 TDs

Driver 4 TDs

Actually, these stats kind of prove he was the #4 guy. Jennings clearly #1, the other 3 are tied making them either 2, 3 or 4. Doesn't matter what order.
Yout two statements contradict each other.
I can either say he's 2nd or 4th. He's 2nd in receptions but 4th in yards and 3rd in TDs. Either way, he was a role player and a slightly better option than the RB coming out of the backfield that year.

#2 in receptions is more than just a role player.He basically was a starting slot wr.
When you average 36 yards a game from Week 1 thru the SB, that looks pretty much like a role player to me. There were 123 players in the NFL in 2010 that had more YFS than Driver did in 2010. That's an average of 4 players per NFL team.

Last edited by a moderator:
It really comes down to where you put the term "career" on a scale that has "stat line" on the left and "life" on the right. It is a matter of interpreting the somewhat ambiguous word "career."

Moss and its not close. Moss' career and ability is the stuff urban lengeds are made of. He will always be remembered and will always enter into the discussion of most gifted athletes to ever play in the NFL. Moss has lyrics in songs written about him and his ability, cheat codes in video games named after him and his name has also become slang for owning someone.

It really comes down to where you put the term "career" on a scale that has "stat line" on the left and "life" on the right. It is a matter of interpreting the somewhat ambiguous word "career."
No, career pretty much sums up what their accomplishments were during the time they "worked." Driver got a ring during the last years of his career and put up solid numbers during. He played for the same team the whole time, which counts for something but not a lot. He was able to play with a HOF QB for a majority of his career and switched to a possible future HOF at the end of it. Moss put up incredible numbers during with no ring. He played for many different teams and achieved statistical success with a wide variety of QBs and offenses. He caught TD passes from illustrious QBs such as Spergon Wynn, Andrew walter, Kerry Collins, Jeff George, and Matt Cassell to name a few. One's going to the HOF, the other is a local favorite by his team's fans. When you look at their careers, Moss wins hands down.

No, career pretty much sums up what their accomplishments were during the time they "worked." Driver got a ring during the last years of his career and put up solid numbers during. He played for the same team the whole time, which counts for something but not a lot. He was able to play with a HOF QB for a majority of his career and switched to a possible future HOF at the end of it. Moss put up incredible numbers during with no ring. He played for many different teams and achieved statistical success with a wide variety of QBs and offenses. He caught TD passes from illustrious QBs such as Spergon Wynn, Andrew walter, Kerry Collins, Jeff George, and Matt Cassell to name a few. One's going to the HOF, the other is a local favorite by his team's fans. When you look at their careers, Moss wins hands down.
What did Moss really accomplish though? Not much. He shuffled around to those terrible teams because he was a cancer. Nobody wanted him despite his natural ability. If the point of the game is to win championships, then no he didn't do that. If you take a "career" to mean he had a great stat line, then yeah he had a great career. If you take career to mean the entire package, off the field and on the field, ability to inspire teammates and fans, gate receipts, hardware, then Driver wins hands down. Those stating Moss wins hands down must also think Favre is the greatest to ever play right? Best stats at the marquee position.

What did Moss really accomplish though? Not much. He shuffled around to those terrible teams because he was a cancer. Nobody wanted him despite his natural ability. If the point of the game is to win championships, then no he didn't do that. If you take a "career" to mean he had a great stat line, then yeah he had a great career. If you take career to mean the entire package, off the field and on the field, ability to inspire teammates and fans, gate receipts, hardware, then Driver wins hands down. Those stating Moss wins hands down must also think Favre is the greatest to ever play right? Best stats at the marquee position.
Just getting to the super bowl is a crapshoot. How much can a WR directly affect his team getting there? Moss went twice. Once with a HOF QB and the next with a great defense on a team as a role player. Football is a team sport and all you can do is achieve the best you can at your position. Moss achieved more at WR than Driver did. All this nonsense about him being a cancer or a bad teammate is noise that means nothing t what was done on the field. On the field, he was the 2nd best WR to EVER play the game. As for Favre, he's the conversation as one of the greatest of all time because of his stats. He certainly has more say as the greatest of all time then say a Joe Theisman, guy who won a super bowl and is considered a great player for his team.

#2 in receptions is more than just a role player.He basically was a starting slot wr.
When you average 36 yards a game from Week 1 thru the SB, that looks pretty much like a role player to me. There were 123 players in the NFL in 2010 that had more YFS than Driver did in 2010. That's an average of 4 players per NFL team.
When you are #2 WR (in receptions) on a team with James Jones, Jordy Nelson and Jermichael Finley...you are more than just a role player.You can keep comparing him to other WRs in the NFL...we are talking about his role on the Green Bay Packers.

You're really over-valuing his contributions that season and I'm not sure why. And I'm a Driver fan.
By calling him the starting slot guy? He was.People are again relying too much on what happened in the last 2 seasons to remember what 2010 was.Cobb was not there. Jones was an afterthought and Nelson broke out more the next year.Finley was good but then hurt. Driver played a role in that season that went beyond being some #4 WR afterthought that people are trying to make him out to be.

Just getting to the super bowl is a crapshoot. How much can a WR directly affect his team getting there? Moss went twice. Once with a HOF QB and the next with a great defense on a team as a role player. Football is a team sport and all you can do is achieve the best you can at your position. Moss achieved more at WR than Driver did. All this nonsense about him being a cancer or a bad teammate is noise that means nothing t what was done on the field. On the field, he was the 2nd best WR to EVER play the game. As for Favre, he's the conversation as one of the greatest of all time because of his stats. He certainly has more say as the greatest of all time then say a Joe Theisman, guy who won a super bowl and is considered a great player for his team.
On the field is not the only part of a player's career thought...you keep wanting to make it that for some reason.On Favre...he is in the conversation...but there are reasons he is not at the top (the decision making and INTs...just as there are reasons Moss is not considered by many to be the best ever...and no, Im not saying Driver is in that conversation).

When you are #2 WR (in receptions) on a team with James Jones, Jordy Nelson and Jermichael Finley...you are more than just a role player.You can keep comparing him to other WRs in the NFL...we are talking about his role on the Green Bay Packers.
Here's what we know. The following players were on recent SB champs but ranked 5th on those teams in terms of YFS in that particular season. If you want to call them role players, impact players, #2 receivers, future HOFers, guys with great careers, players defenses feared, or anything else . . . the fact remains they accounted for the 5th most yards on those Super Bowl winning teams.2012 Bernarrd Pierce 5792011 Jake Ballard 6042010 Donald Driver 5652009 Reggie Bush 7252008 Nate Washington 6492007 Jeremy Shockey 6252006 Ben Utecht 3772005 Cedrick Wilson 4512004 Deoin Branch 4542003 Troy Brown 4992002 Joe Jurevicius 4232001 Marc Edwards 3092000 Travis Taylor 287Whatever Driver did on that 2010 Packers team, his statistical performance and contribution was much greater in 7 other seasons (and slightly better in one other one). Yes, he won a ring in 2010, but that's about the only noteworthy accomplishment he had from that season. And if the 49ers eked out a TD at the end of the SB last week, Randy Moss would have a ring, too. And I strongly doubt anyone would have a different opinion about Randy Moss than they do know and most people would say he did very little to earn a ring this year.

When you are #2 WR (in receptions) on a team with James Jones, Jordy Nelson and Jermichael Finley...you are more than just a role player.
Uh, Finley was hurt most of the year, Jones had more yards and touchdowns than Driver, and Nelson wasn't nearly as big a part of the offense in 2010 that he has been since, so let's be serious. Driver was a role player on that team. End of story.

When you are #2 WR (in receptions) on a team with James Jones, Jordy Nelson and Jermichael Finley...you are more than just a role player.
Uh, Finley was hurt most of the year, Jones had more yards and touchdowns than Driver, and Nelson wasn't nearly as big a part of the offense in 2010 that he has been since, so let's be serious. Driver was a role player on that team. End of story.
Here were the totals of YFS (rushing and receiving) in the NFCC game and the SB from the 2010 season . . .Jordy Nelson 207Greg Jennings 194James Starks 132James Jones 60Aaron Rodgers 37Donald Driver 37Brandon Jackson 35Someone mentioned that Driver was hurt or otherwise banged up (I can't remember one way or the other). I would likely give Driver some extra merit had he produced like Nelson or Jennings did in those games.

The question that was asked in this thread: "whose career would you rather have?"Simple breakdown -- would you rather have a) exceptional talent and all-world stats?, or b) strong career stats - 7 seasons with 1000+ yards - and a Super Bowl ring?Do you think Dan Marino would rather be himself, or Joe Theisman?

The question that was asked in this thread: "whose career would you rather have?"Simple breakdown -- would you rather have a) exceptional talent and all-world stats?, or b) strong career stats - 7 seasons with 1000+ yards - and a Super Bowl ring?Do you think Dan Marino would rather be himself, or Joe Theisman?
Since Dan is in the HOF, I'm pretty sure he'd rather be himself.

Or maybe he would rather have a ring. Honestly, neither of us have any clue which he would pick. Point being, it's not a ridiculous question....yet your flippant response suggests it is. Probably for the same macho bull#### "face saving" reasons intelligent discourse rarely happens here.

Here were the totals of YFS (rushing and receiving) in the NFCC game and the SB from the 2010 season . . .Jordy Nelson 207Greg Jennings 194James Starks 132James Jones 60Aaron Rodgers 37Donald Driver 37Brandon Jackson 35Someone mentioned that Driver was hurt or otherwise banged up (I can't remember one way or the other). I would likely give Driver some extra merit had he produced like Nelson or Jennings did in those games.
In all fairness, Driver did put up 5-56-0 and 6-76-0 in the first two playoff games, so it seems a bit unfair to single out the two games where he didn't produce, and not mention the two where he did. That doesn't change what I said earlier, but at least give the whole picture.

Or maybe he would rather have a ring. Honestly, neither of us have any clue which he would pick. Point being, it's not a ridiculous question....yet your flippant response suggests it is. Probably for the same macho bull#### "face saving" reasons intelligent discourse rarely happens here.
So why wouldn't he trade with Doug Williams or Jeff Hostetler or Trent Dilfer if the only thing that matters is a ring? I can't speak for Dan but the career that I would like and (as evidenced by this poll) 75% of the people would like is the HOF career that didn't get the chance for the Super Bowl due to varying circumstances.Imagine what could have happened if he was drafted by the Steelers? They were all set to take him but backed out because of worries about his attitude. If he had been on Pitt, I' sure he'd have had 3 rings for the time he played. Or he could have gotten hurt on his first snap and ended his career. The point is, getting a ring takes more than hard work and being the best player at your position. It takes a solid team putting it all together at the right time. The ring is a great accomplishment but it is a team accomplishment, not an individual one. It does not define how great a career a person had. It can enhance it but it doesn't define it.

So why wouldn't he trade with Doug Williams or Jeff Hostetler or Trent Dilfer if the only thing that matters is a ring? I can't speak for Dan but the career that I would like and (as evidenced by this poll) 75% of the people would like is the HOF career that didn't get the chance for the Super Bowl due to varying circumstances.

Imagine what could have happened if he was drafted by the Steelers? They were all set to take him but backed out because of worries about his attitude. If he had been on Pitt, I' sure he'd have had 3 rings for the time he played. Or he could have gotten hurt on his first snap and ended his career.

The point is, getting a ring takes more than hard work and being the best player at your position. It takes a solid team putting it all together at the right time. The ring is a great accomplishment but it is a team accomplishment, not an individual one. It does not define how great a career a person had. It can enhance it but it doesn't define it.
I don't disagree with the bolded. Not even remotely. Dan Marino was a great, HoF player. As is/was Randy Moss.Donald Driver was NOT Trent Dilfer. Dilfer was an adequate starter at best. Hostetler wasn't a starter that long, Doug Williams had decent stats but was "meh" as a starter IMO.

So you're confusing the issue - intentionally or not - by bringing up marginal players. Which is why I used "the other Joe" as an example.

If given the choice, I'd probably rather have the career of Moss -- all time great, HoF player -- rather than a very good career as a borderline 1/2 WR on a series of really good teams + a Super Bowl ring. But it's not a slam dunk, and it's not a ridiculous question to ask.

Whatever Driver did on that 2010 Packers team, his statistical performance and contribution was much greater in 7 other seasons (and slightly better in one other one). Yes, he won a ring in 2010, but that's about the only noteworthy accomplishment he had from that season. And if the 49ers eked out a TD at the end of the SB last week, Randy Moss would have a ring, too. And I strongly doubt anyone would have a different opinion about Randy Moss than they do know and most people would say he did very little to earn a ring this year.
Im glad other players did that for their team...which really has nothing to do with Driver's contribution to the 2010 Packers.And yes...his previous seasons he was more of a player on that team.Nobody is claiming he had great accomplishments in 2010 either. You appear to be trying to make things up to keep this up.What I have stated about him that year is true. He was more than just the 4th WR as someone claimed. He was more than just some deep on the depth chart role players as others seem to be inferring.

That would be great if I had ever claimed he was having a huge impact in those 2 games.He was dinged up and ended up getting hurt in the first half of the Super Bowl after a catch.

The point is, getting a ring takes more than hard work and being the best player at your position. It takes a solid team putting it all together at the right time. The ring is a great accomplishment but it is a team accomplishment, not an individual one. It does not define how great a career a person had. It can enhance it but it doesn't define it.
It is a team accomplishment...and nobody is stating otherwise.But it is an accomplishment some cherish greatly and even over personal stats.For some...they would rather have reached that peak and had the confetti falling for them and their team.

No, career pretty much sums up what their accomplishments were during the time they "worked." Driver got a ring during the last years of his career and put up solid numbers during. He played for the same team the whole time, which counts for something but not a lot. He was able to play with a HOF QB for a majority of his career and switched to a possible future HOF at the end of it.

Moss put up incredible numbers during with no ring. He played for many different teams and achieved statistical success with a wide variety of QBs and offenses. He caught TD passes from illustrious QBs such as Spergon Wynn, Andrew walter, Kerry Collins, Jeff George, and Matt Cassell to name a few.

One's going to the HOF, the other is a local favorite by his team's fans. When you look at their careers, Moss wins hands down.
The question that was asked in this thread: "whose career would you rather have?"Simple breakdown -- would you rather have a) exceptional talent and all-world stats?, or b) strong career stats - 7 seasons with 1000+ yards - and a Super Bowl ring?

Do you think Dan Marino would rather be himself, or Joe Theisman?
So why wouldn't he trade with Doug Williams or Jeff Hostetler or Trent Dilfer if the only thing that matters is a ring? I can't speak for Dan but the career that I would like and (as evidenced by this poll) 75% of the people would like is the HOF career that didn't get the chance for the Super Bowl due to varying circumstances.Imagine what could have happened if he was drafted by the Steelers? They were all set to take him but backed out because of worries about his attitude. If he had been on Pitt, I' sure he'd have had 3 rings for the time he played. Or he could have gotten hurt on his first snap and ended his career.

No one is saying that. This isn't would you rather be Randy Moss/Dan Marino versus any scrub who ever won a SB ring. Donald Driver and Joe Theisman had very good careers beyond winning the SB. Winning the SB is the ultimate goal in football. So in a lot of people's opinion, a SB ring more than makes up the difference between a very good player and a HoF player. Anyone who doesn't recognize that it's not a silly conversation is a fool.

No, career pretty much sums up what their accomplishments were during the time they "worked." Driver got a ring during the last years of his career and put up solid numbers during. He played for the same team the whole time, which counts for something but not a lot. He was able to play with a HOF QB for a majority of his career and switched to a possible future HOF at the end of it.

Moss put up incredible numbers during with no ring. He played for many different teams and achieved statistical success with a wide variety of QBs and offenses. He caught TD passes from illustrious QBs such as Spergon Wynn, Andrew walter, Kerry Collins, Jeff George, and Matt Cassell to name a few.

One's going to the HOF, the other is a local favorite by his team's fans. When you look at their careers, Moss wins hands down.
The question that was asked in this thread: "whose career would you rather have?"Simple breakdown -- would you rather have a) exceptional talent and all-world stats?, or b) strong career stats - 7 seasons with 1000+ yards - and a Super Bowl ring?

Do you think Dan Marino would rather be himself, or Joe Theisman?
So why wouldn't he trade with Doug Williams or Jeff Hostetler or Trent Dilfer if the only thing that matters is a ring? I can't speak for Dan but the career that I would like and (as evidenced by this poll) 75% of the people would like is the HOF career that didn't get the chance for the Super Bowl due to varying circumstances.Imagine what could have happened if he was drafted by the Steelers? They were all set to take him but backed out because of worries about his attitude. If he had been on Pitt, I' sure he'd have had 3 rings for the time he played. Or he could have gotten hurt on his first snap and ended his career.

No one is saying that. This isn't would you rather be Randy Moss/Dan Marino versus any scrub who ever won a SB ring. Donald Driver and Joe Theisman had very good careers beyond winning the SB. Winning the SB is the ultimate goal in football. So in a lot of people's opinion, a SB ring more than makes up the difference between a very good player and a HoF player. Anyone who doesn't recognize that it's not a silly conversation is a fool.
:goodposting:

For the record, I thing Doug Williams is an anomaly that takes him out of consideration for this conversation. Being the first black man to QB a winning SB team makes up for any deficiencies in his career statistics.

To me, it came down to this:Randy Moss - NFL Records: Most touchdown receptions in a season – 23 (2007) Most touchdown receptions by a rookie in a season – 17 (1998) Most seasons with 17 or more touchdown receptions – 3 (1998, 2003, 2007) Most seasons with 16 or more touchdown receptions – 3 (1998, 2003, 2007) Most seasons with 11 or more touchdown receptions – 8 – tied with Jerry Rice Most seasons with 10 or more touchdown receptions – 9 – tied with Jerry Rice Most games in a season with at least 2 touchdown receptions – 8 (2007) One of two players to have 1,600+ receiving yards and 16+ receiving touchdowns in a season (2003), the other being Calvin Johnson (2011) Most yards receiving in a Pro Bowl game – 212 (2000) Most touchdowns scored in first 10 games with a new team – 16 (2007) Most 1,200+ yard receiving seasons to start a career – 6 (1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003) Moss has averaged at least one receiving touchdown per game played in four different seasons: 1998 (17 TDs in 16 games), 2003 (17 in 16), 2004 (13 in 13), and 2007 (23 in 16)[84] At the end of the 2008 season, Moss averaged 12.3 receiving TDs per season Four 100+ yard games in his first four games with a new team in 2007 Youngest player in NFL history to record his 100th receiving touchdown – (29 years and 235 days) Youngest player in NFL history to record his 120th receiving touchdown – (30 years, 313 days) Fastest player to reach 5,000 career receiving yards – 59 games (broke record of 61 games by Jerry Rice) Highest career yards per catch average for any player with 900+ receptions – 15.6 yards per reception Youngest player to have 3 touchdown receptions in a game (21 years, 286 days; later broken by Rob Gronkowski)Donald Driver - NFL Records:

Some of those records are nice.

But lets see.

Youngest players to record 100th TD?

Youngest players to have 3 TD receptions per game?

Most receiving yards in a pro bowl?

Or this???

Hmmm. Who else is the all time leader in receiving yards on a storied NFL franchise that won a ring playing only for that one team? Amani Toomer.What's next, a Whose Career Would You Rather Have Thread - Moss vs. Toomer?

Hmmm. Who else is the all time leader in receiving yards on a storied NFL franchise that won a ring playing only for that one team? Amani Toomer.What's next, a Whose Career Would You Rather Have Thread - Moss vs. Toomer?
Yea but... Toomer didn't play for the pack. :rolleyes:

'Insein said:
'Sabertooth said:
'Christo said:
'Anarchy99 said:
Toomer
:doh: With that, I think we can end this discussion now.
He was a damned good player and HE HAS A RING!

'Insein said:
'Sabertooth said:
'Christo said:
'Anarchy99 said:
Toomer
:fishing: I'm done getting hooked.

'Insein said:
'Sabertooth said:
'Christo said:
'Anarchy99 said:
Toomer
The fact that you don't believe winning a SB isn't a pretty damned important accomplishment is very sad.

'Insein said:
'Sabertooth said:
'Christo said:
'Anarchy99 said:
Toomer
The fact that you don't believe winning a SB isn't a pretty damned important accomplishment is very sad.
Definitely :fishing:

'Insein said:
'Sabertooth said:
'Christo said:
'Anarchy99 said:
Toomer
And he caught the winning TD that derailed the Broncos run at 19-0. They were on their way to 14-0 before Toomer caught a bomb in the last minute of the game to give the Giants the lead. :rant:

Users who are viewing this thread