What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Why do we keep putting up with the South? (1 Viewer)

fantasycurse42 said:
You want to earn the most money possible, where are you going? In the majority of the south, your income is capped, in NYC earnings potential is basically the sky.

Also, I see more hot wimmins on a day to day than most of you do on a yearly basis.

Women, money = north
You realize that nothing you posted here is correct, right?
I see 100's if not 1000's of gorgeous wimmins every day! The ratio here is 53%W/47%M...In terms of income potential, if you want in finance, obviously NYC... Tech you need SF or NYC.
Well you moved the goal posts a little and by definition blew your own point but since it was wrong anyway.

fantasycurse42 said:
You want to earn the most money possible, where are you going? In the majority of the south, your income is capped, in NYC earnings potential is basically the sky.

Also, I see more hot wimmins on a day to day than most of you do on a yearly basis.

Women, money = north
You realize that nothing you posted here is correct, right?
I see 100's if not 1000's of gorgeous wimmins every day! The ratio here is 53%W/47%M...In terms of income potential, if you want in finance, obviously NYC... Tech you need SF or NYC.
Well you moved the goal posts a little and by definition blew your own point but since it was wrong anyway.
Yes the goalposts have been moved.... Onto the field most people want to play on, in the north.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Southern roots and have lived in the South for much of my life (not now). Granted, it was New Orleans, which is the coolest place in the South.

But let me see if I have this straight:

South has the most obese people.

South has the lowest literacy/education rates.

South has the highest welfare/food stamp rates.

South has the highest incarceration rates.

South has the most KooKs.

So....the South is the best because you can buy cheap Chinese crap from Walmart and thus your lower salary stretches farther?

Did I miss anything?
Guess New Orleans didn't really make much of an impression on you.
Huge impression, took a NO girl out with me when I left. We are back all the time--going down for a week Saturday. You know NO isnt like the rest of the South.

My intense love of NO doesnt change the horror of kudzu covered broke scrub white trash counties in rural South Carolina, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, etc.
And NYC isn't like the rest of NY. Or Pennsylvania.

they have a patoato chip named spicy cajun crawtaters and that is pretty cool if you ask me brohans take that to the bank

I have Southern roots and have lived in the South for much of my life (not now). Granted, it was New Orleans, which is the coolest place in the South.

So....the South is the best because you can buy cheap Chinese crap from Walmart and thus your lower salary stretches farther?

Did I miss anything?
Guess New Orleans didn't really make much of an impression on you.
Huge impression, took a NO girl out with me when I left. We are back all the time--going down for a week Saturday. You know NO isnt like the rest of the South.

My intense love of NO doesnt change the horror of kudzu covered broke scrub white trash counties in rural South Carolina, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, etc.
What you are describing is the "Black Belt". (It's named for soil color, not skin color, folks.) Its inhabitants are disproportionately African American relative to the rest of the United States.

I know it's very easy to label those you don't like in other areas of the nation as "white trash" but your racial epithet in this case simply isn't accurate.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems everyone wants Maryland. I already declared us impartial.
I don't see a big battle to draft you early, crabguy.
Everyone wants Maryland in the sense that everyone wants the dealership to throw in the clear coat for free.
Keep up that attitude and I'll declare us part of the North.
Henry you might want to take it easy, they have crabs and seafood.

Wait a second...

Gulf Coast is lovely. Arkansas is so underrated its crazy. Gorgeous. Been doing float trips down there for years.

Missouri can suck my Jayhawk balls. :Quantril:

Everyone wants Maryland in the sense that everyone wants the dealership to throw in the clear coat for free.
Henry you might want to take it easy, they have crabs and seafood.

Wait a second...
We also have mountains "kind of" and beaches "kind of." Plus we're near DC!

You'll want to stay with the South. You defect and we shut off your shipping routes along the Chesapeake Bay and the Chesapeake and Delaware Canal (which I only know exists because I just looked at a map to see if Maryland had a route other than the bay to the Atlantic).

You'll want to stay with the South. You defect and we shut off your shipping routes along the Chesapeake Bay and the Chesapeake and Delaware Canal (which I only know exists because I just looked at a map to see if Maryland had a route other than the bay to the Atlantic).
Then tell Henry Food he better show some respect for The Free State.

We stand strong with our brothers in Maryland.

Did I miss anything?
Music, climate, attractive women. (WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS)

Pretty sure cheap Chinese crap is a big hit in a back yard near you.
Women are fatter in the South once they get into that mayo that you guys all like. 18-23 HOT WOMEN SOUTH. 24-99 HOT WOMEN everywhere else.

We stand strong with our brothers in Maryland.
:hifive:

T+L's Top 10 Best Cities in the World

10. New Orleans
9. Mexico City
8. Barcelona
7. Seville, Spain
6. Istanbul
5. Rome
4. Siem Reap, Cambodia
3. Florence, Italy
2 Charleston, South Carolina
1. Kyoto, Japan

Hmmm... I'm not that good at math. How many northern cities made this list?

10. New Orleans

9. Mexico City

8. Barcelona

7. Seville, Spain

6. Istanbul

5. Rome

4. Siem Reap, Cambodia

3. Florence, Italy

1. Kyoto, Japan

Mexico City.. Yeah right.. :bs:

10. New Orleans

9. Mexico City

8. Barcelona

7. Seville, Spain

6. Istanbul

5. Rome

4. Siem Reap, Cambodia

3. Florence, Italy

1. Kyoto, Japan

How does chocolate city make #10? I guess it would be fine if i wanted to be mugged....

10. New Orleans

9. Mexico City

8. Barcelona

7. Seville, Spain

6. Istanbul

5. Rome

4. Siem Reap, Cambodia

3. Florence, Italy

1. Kyoto, Japan

How does chocolate city make #10? I guess it would be fine if i wanted to be mugged....
Where's your town on the list again?

fantasycurse42 said:
TheIronSheik said:
fantasycurse42 said:
How has California been split? San Francisco I assume is North?
They are the West. This is a three team race at the moment.
Oh, I thought this was just North vs South...
It is. California is as relevant to this thread as Yemen. The only difference is we don't have a bunch of Yemen posters at FBG who apparently feel left out and try to push their way into the conversation.

SaintsInDome2006 said:
Greggity said:
Gene Sackman said:
TheIronSheik said:

10. New Orleans

9. Mexico City

8. Barcelona

7. Seville, Spain

6. Istanbul

5. Rome

4. Siem Reap, Cambodia

3. Florence, Italy

1. Kyoto, Japan

Where's your town on the list again?
I am in Kyoto Japan eating some rice, ha! ;)

fantasycurse42 said:
TheIronSheik said:
fantasycurse42 said:
It is. California is as relevant to this thread as Yemen. The only difference is we don't have a bunch of Yemen posters at FBG who apparently feel left out and try to push their way into the conversation.
That's why I said it's a three team race at this point. The West is like Ron Paul.

fantasycurse42 said:
TheIronSheik said:
fantasycurse42 said:
That's why I said it's a three team race at this point. The West is like Ron Paul.
I mean, they are 2-3 hours behind everyone, tough to make up that type of ground.

James Daulton said:
dgreen said:
James Daulton said:
Henry Ford said:
Otis said:
James Daulton said:
I simply can't respect a state that doesn't respect itself. I'm looking at Baltimore in a very accusatory way right now.

fantasycurse42 said:
TheIronSheik said:
fantasycurse42 said:
It's the south versus the rest of the USA. They're either still in the union, or out. North ain't leaving. Neither are the Midwest and West. Maryland and Missouri can make their own choice after the south's fate is decided.

I'm infiltrating the South. Will report back. So far I can say that Atlanta runs some kind of car booting scam. But getting a New York salary in Atlanta will help pay for these bootings.

I've said this once, and I'll continue to say it: The US Government screwed up by not killing every SOB that took up arms against the Union.

Traitors each and every one.

Category: Guitar Solos

In the South corner, The North Mississippi All-Stars

Somebody from the North care to link to their favorite Joe Satriani clip?
Good to see others recognizing the brilliance of the North Mississippi Allstars. One of my very good buddies, Kirk Smithhart, was brought on for a tour or two. He was the youngest winner of the Albert King Award (blues guitarist of the year). Cody Dickinson also had a side project (Hill Country Revue) with Kirk. Some bad MFers.

I was in Chicago and saw the "must see" blues band of the city. Was not impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread