What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Will that dog hunt? (Open for redraft now, too!) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 team ppr- start 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1te 2 flex, k, dst.

QB- Brady, Lance

RB- Aaron Jones, Carson, Sermon, Dillon, Jamaal Williams, Gio Bernard

WR-Ridley, Woods, T Higgins, Boyd, Rondale Moore

TE- Pitts

DST- Miami

K- Bass 

Pitts dropped to me at 5.11 and should probably have gone Javonte at 6.02 but Iike Higgins. 

12 team ppr- start 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1te 2 flex, k, dst.

QB- Brady, Lance

RB- Aaron Jones, Carson, Sermon, Dillon, Jamaal Williams, Gio Bernard

WR-Ridley, Woods, T Higgins, Boyd, Rondale Moore

TE- Pitts

DST- Miami

K- Bass 

Pitts dropped to me at 5.11 and should probably have gone Javonte at 6.02 but Iike Higgins. 
This dog will hunt. 

My friend needed 1 more for his league so not my usual, but 8 team 1 QB redraft auction league:

QB: Prescott, Herbert
RB: Henry, A. Jones, Gibson, CEH, M. Gordon, Fournette

WR: Adams, Robinson, AJ. Brown, Boyd, Landry, Cooks, Smith

TE: Andrews, TJ Hockenson, Engram

My friend needed 1 more for his league so not my usual, but 8 team 1 QB redraft auction league:

I have a hard time judging 8-team leagues. Andrews/Hock? Henry/Jones/Gibson? I mean, that's just stacked. 

I'm going to guess this dog will hunt. 

:penalty:  Exposition, but 8-team league created an offsetting penalty. Repeat down.

Will this dog hunt?   14-team  redraft/ .5 PPR / 1QB-2RB-2WR-1TE-1FLEX-K-DST

QB:  J Allen - Lance

RB:  Gus Edwards - Melvin Gordon - Singletary - Pollard - Rhamondre

WR:  Jefferson - Jeudy - Callaway - E. Moore - T. Marshall

TE:  Kelce

DST:  WSH

K:   Succop

Last edited by a moderator:

I play in an 8 team league with some friends, it's a fun one.  I'm used to seeing stacked teams, but this squad here takes it to a whole new level.  I'd love to see your auction results from the whole draft if you can PM it to me.  This dog here will DEFINITELY lead the pack.  

I have a hard time judging 8-team leagues. Andrews/Hock? Henry/Jones/Gibson? I mean, that's just stacked. 

I'm going to guess this dog will hunt. 

:penalty:  Exposition, but 8-team league created an offsetting penalty. Repeat down.
For reference, this is what the 1.01 got me in an 8 team 1QB draft. We start 1/2/3/1/3, non-PPR so I flex all RBs if I can

Dak
CMC, Najee, Carson, Damien, Edmonds, Conner, Drake
Ridley, Woods, Golladay, CDavis, Waddle
Kittle

For reference, this is what the 1.01 got me in an 8 team 1QB draft. We start 1/2/3/1/3, non-PPR so I flex all RBs if I can

Dak
Kittle
No idea if this is a hunting dog either. 8 team leagues vex me. 

It'll hunt.  But all 8 will hunt, at least at this point.  It's a run of the mill team in an 8 man.  But compared to @smbkrypt24's auction team, it's terrible :shrug:
some teams definitely overpaid for players.  I had an auction value chart (first auction I have played) and stuck to it and didn't go higher than the limits regardless of my feelings on a player.  I am also not sure of the level of expertise of the other players because I only know the commissioner who formed the other 7 and knows them personally.

some teams definitely overpaid for players.  I had an auction value chart (first auction I have played) and stuck to it and didn't go higher than the limits regardless of my feelings on a player.  I am also not sure of the level of expertise of the other players because I only know the commissioner who formed the other 7 and knows them personally.
Was your auction chart tailored to 8-team leagues, or just generic? I think most of the generic ones assume 12-teams. 

IMO that can dramatically effect valuation.  I realize it's based on the same budget %, but take TE, for example, there are generally considered 3 elite, 3 semi-elite with elite upside & ~2-3 who could creep into that second category - ok, now all 8 teams have an elite or semi-elite TE.  Kelce is probably the only one I'd buy at list value. 

Same with some of the middling RBs, since every team will be stacked. 

I would focus much more on tiers, and be willing to "overpay" for the top tiers of players. I would approach an 8-team auction much differently than 12. 

wlwiles said:
I play in an 8 team league with some friends, it's a fun one.  I'm used to seeing stacked teams, but this squad here takes it to a whole new level.  I'd love to see your auction results from the whole draft if you can PM it to me.  This dog here will DEFINITELY lead the pack.  

Dak
Kittle
I'm more used to PPR scoring bumps so it's hard to know where these guys stack up. 

Dak is probably just below average in your group. But the difference between Mahomes/Allen to Dak is way bigger than the difference between Dak and QB8 situation. IMO.

Love your RBs but I don't know how much CMC loses value in standard- or Najee for that matter and Edmonds. So that may not be the insane RB situation that it looks like to us PPR people.

The WRs seem below average but again, I think Golladay might actually be a better WR3 in standard than I'm giving credit for. Woods and Ridley seem more like PPR darlings where Metcalf/AJB/ Evans/Jefferson/Theilen/ Lockett might get big bumps. I'm a Corey Davis believer this year so he might help a ton if Golladay stinks.

Kittle I think is solid for sure but Andrews probably gives him a run for his money in standard.

Was your auction chart tailored to 8-team leagues, or just generic? I think most of the generic ones assume 12-teams. 

IMO that can dramatically effect valuation.  I realize it's based on the same budget %, but take TE, for example, there are generally considered 3 elite, 3 semi-elite with elite upside & ~2-3 who could creep into that second category - ok, now all 8 teams have an elite or semi-elite TE.  Kelce is probably the only one I'd buy at list value. 

Same with some of the middling RBs, since every team will be stacked. 

I would focus much more on tiers, and be willing to "overpay" for the top tiers of players. I would approach an 8-team auction much differently than 12. 
It gave me the option to choose 8 teams.  I started with 12 team before the start of the draft and thought well that could alter some things and saw it had a drop down box and it reset specifically for 8 team leagues.

I wanted to pay for CMC, Kelce, elite QB.  They went for what I consider an insane price.  

Example-

TEs: Kelce 62, Kittle 38 vs Waller for 16, Andrews 6

QBs: Mahommes 52, Lamar 43, Josh Allen 35, Murray 35 vs. Prescott 3, Herbert 6, Rodgers 8, Wilson 12

Kinda follow up on a post I made about the difficulty of drafting 11th or 12th this year, here is my redraft, PPR team from the 11th slot. Mixed feelings about it...will see

QB: Wilson, Wentz

RB: A. Jones, Carson, Jacobs, Mattison, Lindsay

WR: T. Hill, A. Cooper, Shenault, AJ Green, Crowder

TE: Fant, Gesiki

I was going to go RB/RB on my first two picks but T. Hill was still there at 14th so I took him which changed my draft a little then.

Wasn't super happy with this lineup during the draft, but it is growing on me.  Hunter or no?

12 team no PPR REDRAFT, QB,RB,WR,TE,2Flex,K,3IDP

QB:  Herbert, Carr
RB:  Henry, Sanders, Moss
WR:  Jefferson, AJ Brown, Jeudy, Shenault, Mooney
TE:  Fant, Highbee
K:  Blankenship
IDP:  Roquan Smith, CJ Mosely, Jerome Baker

Kinda follow up on a post I made about the difficulty of drafting 11th or 12th this year, here is my redraft, PPR team from the 11th slot. Mixed feelings about it...will see

QB: Wilson, Wentz

RB: A. Jones, Carson, Jacobs, Mattison, Lindsay

WR: T. Hill, A. Cooper, Shenault, AJ Green, Crowder

TE: Fant, Gesiki

I was going to go RB/RB on my first two picks but T. Hill was still there at 14th so I took him which changed my draft a little then.
Will hunt.  Good looking team from 11. Shocked Hill made the turn. 

Wasn't super happy with this lineup during the draft, but it is growing on me.  Hunter or no?

12 team no PPR REDRAFT, QB,RB,WR,TE,2Flex,K,3IDP

QB:  Herbert, Carr
RB:  Henry, Sanders, Moss
WR:  Jefferson, AJ Brown, Jeudy, Shenault, Mooney
TE:  Fant, Highbee
K:  Blankenship
IDP:  Roquan Smith, CJ Mosely, Jerome Baker
Will hunt. 

12 Team Auction, PPR, yardage bonus,  big starting lineup.   QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/Flex/SuperFlex

QB:  Brady

RB1: Taylor

RB2:  Mostert

WR1:  Diggs

WR2:  Golladay

WR3:  Pittman

TE:  L. Thomas

Flex:  Ronald Jones

Superflex:  Dak Prescott

Bench:  Stevenson, Waddle, Gio, Agholor, E. Moore, Jones Jr., Sermon

Took this for the kind of place where a man could look another man square in the eye and tell him if his hunting companion will hunt.   I guess I will take your silence for what it is and assume this rb core makes this lab a bit gun shy for the field this autumn.   

C'mon Raven.    We're gonna have to bag us a high end RB2 before we go big game hunting.   

12 Team Auction, PPR, yardage bonus,  big starting lineup.   QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/Flex/SuperFlex

QB:  Brady

RB1: Taylor

RB2:  Mostert

WR1:  Diggs

WR2:  Golladay

WR3:  Pittman

TE:  L. Thomas

Flex:  Ronald Jones

Superflex:  Dak Prescott

Bench:  Stevenson, Waddle, Gio, Agholor, E. Moore, Jones Jr., Sermon
Won’t hunt. Too thin at RB. Golladay concerns me. 

Missed this one. 

14 teams? Will hunt. 

😳 -> me, looking you in the eye. Awkward. 

12-team superflex, 0.5 PPR, TE bonus. (Salary cap dynasty) Likely starters bolded

QB: Mayfield, Winston, Fields, Dalton

RB: Chubb, Aaron Jones, Edwards, Bernard, LIndsay, Tony Jones

WR: Tyreek, Lamb, ARob, Diontae Johnson, Mims, TyWilliams, Preston Williams

TE: Waller, Herndon, Granson

PK: Butker

DEF: Rams

12-team superflex, 0.5 PPR, TE bonus. (Salary cap dynasty) Likely starters bolded

QB: Mayfield, Winston, Fields, Dalton

RB: Chubb, Aaron Jones, Edwards, Bernard, LIndsay, Tony Jones

WR: Tyreek, Lamb, ARob, Diontae Johnson, Mims, TyWilliams, Preston Williams

TE: Waller, Herndon, Granson

PK: Butker

DEF: Rams

Sir, I reckon you're in the wrong thread.   The rest of your team clearly makes up for two QB2s that have some upside with Winston & Fields.

Most certainly will hunt.

12 team Redraft PPR - QB/RB/WR/WR/TE/Flex/Flex/K/D - Note only 1 RB required

QB: Murray

RB: Carson

WR: Adams

WR: Hopkins

TE: Andrews

Flex Options/Bench: Corey Davis, Marquise Brown, R. Anderson, Gaskin, Javonte, Mike and Ty'Son Williams,

K: Myers

😧 NE

12 team Redraft PPR - QB/RB/WR/WR/TE/Flex/Flex/K/D - Note only 1 RB required

QB: Murray

RB: Carson

WR: Adams

WR: Hopkins

TE: Andrews

Flex Options/Bench: Corey Davis, Marquise Brown, R. Anderson, Gaskin, Javonte, Mike and Ty'Son Williams,

K: Myers

😧 NE

But not Mike Ty'Son?    Hmmmmm.......

That dog will hunt.

Will hunt.  Good looking team from 11. Shocked Hill made the turn. 
Yeah, was surprised as well but Waller and Kelce went in first round and the pick before me took diggs over Hill so I got Hill back. Was planning to get another RB but when Hill fell, that made it easy for me then. Happy about it.

thanks Hot Sauce. Good luck to you this season. 

Would have hunted.   Now euthanizing.

12 Team PPR, just drafted this Wednesday.  Only 5 bench spots.  Also, they are "pass catchers" so WR and TE are interchangeable

Christian McCaffrey - RB - Carolina - 1st overall
Justin Jefferson - WR - Minnesota - 24 overall
Clyde Edwards-Helaire - RB - Kansas City - 25 overall
Tyler Lockett - WR - Seattle - 48 overall
Kyle Pitts - TE - Atlanta - 49 overall
Jerry Jeudy - WR - Denver - 72 overall
Kareem Hunt - RB - Cleveland - 73 overall
Damien Harris - RB - New England - 96 overall
Jaylen Waddle - WR - Miami - 97 overall
Jalen Hurts - QB - Philadelphia - 120 overall
Broncos - DST - Denver - 121 overall
Justin Fields - QB - Chicago - 132 overall
Marquez Callaway - WR - New Orleans - 133 overall
Robbie Gould - WR - San Francisco - 168 overall

As per usual, I was the last to grab a QB.  After Waddle, the picks were Tannehill, Lawrence and Mayfield (Lawrence and Mayfield as the backup QB).  I think I'd rather have Tannehill than Hurts, but hopefully this works out in my favor.  A lot of times it does work out better for me when I get sniped.  Also if I offer you a trade and you decline it, you will usually regret it, although if you accept it, it's probably closer to 50-50.

Sigmund sold me on Pitts so I reached a little for him, and Cecil sold me on Jeudy.  So if those two flame out then I have only FBG to blame.  Although if I didn't take Pitts at 5.1, I was strongly considering Jeudy there, so Jeudy sliding to 6.12 really was helpful.

12 Team PPR, just drafted this Wednesday.  Only 5 bench spots.  Also, they are "pass catchers" so WR and TE are interchangeable

Christian McCaffrey - RB - Carolina - 1st overall
Justin Jefferson - WR - Minnesota - 24 overall
Clyde Edwards-Helaire - RB - Kansas City - 25 overall
Tyler Lockett - WR - Seattle - 48 overall
Kyle Pitts - TE - Atlanta - 49 overall
Jerry Jeudy - WR - Denver - 72 overall
Kareem Hunt - RB - Cleveland - 73 overall
Damien Harris - RB - New England - 96 overall
Jaylen Waddle - WR - Miami - 97 overall
Jalen Hurts - QB - Philadelphia - 120 overall
Broncos - DST - Denver - 121 overall
Justin Fields - QB - Chicago - 132 overall
Marquez Callaway - WR - New Orleans - 133 overall
Robbie Gould - WR - San Francisco - 168 overall

As per usual, I was the last to grab a QB.  After Waddle, the picks were Tannehill, Lawrence and Mayfield (Lawrence and Mayfield as the backup QB).  I think I'd rather have Tannehill than Hurts, but hopefully this works out in my favor.  A lot of times it does work out better for me when I get sniped.  Also if I offer you a trade and you decline it, you will usually regret it, although if you accept it, it's probably closer to 50-50.

Sigmund sold me on Pitts so I reached a little for him, and Cecil sold me on Jeudy.  So if those two flame out then I have only FBG to blame.  Although if I didn't take Pitts at 5.1, I was strongly considering Jeudy there, so Jeudy sliding to 6.12 really was helpful.
QB poor, no hunt. 

16 team Keeper (6 offense, 8 defense) partial PPR with IDP. TD's are 3-6 pts but it depends on the length of the TD. Slight bump for TE premium though. Notables for the IDP side. 4 pts per Sack. 4pts for INT and 1 per Pass defended.

Start: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB, ST

Roster limit: 2 QB, 3 RB, 4 WR, 2 TE, 2 K, 3 DL, 3 LB, 3 DB, 2 ST

Also will add that we've not had our rookie, unprotected vets draft yet. I have the 1.01 and 1.04. Keepers bolded. Probable taking Pitts and best of Najee, Javonte, ETN, maybe Chase

OFF:

QB: Lamar Jackson, Drew Brees

RB: Fournette, Miles Gaskin, James Conner

WR: Brandin Cooks, Jarvis Landry, Mike Williams, Hollywood Brown

TE: Jared Cook, Anthony Firkser

DEF:

K: Daniel Carlsen, Dan Bailey

DL: Myles Garrett, JJ Watt, Calais Campbell

LB: Bobby Wagner, TJ Watt, Bradley Chubb

DB: Derwin James,  Xavien Howard, Darnell Savage

ST: Browns, Saints
Wanted to revisit this post draft and some trade action.

Kept Hollywood over Landry

Sutton was dropped week 1 and I got him via waivers. 

Traded Gaskin and picks to the Aaron Jones owner after the week 1 let down. 

I'll be streaming the RB2 spot and see how it goes. Extremely more competitive right now. 

OFF:

QB: Lamar Jackson, Jimmy G

RB: Aaron Jones, Fournette, Mark Ingram

WR: Brandin Cooks, Hollywood Brown, Ja'Maar Chase, Courtland Sutton

TE: Kyle Pitts, Anthony Firkser

DEF:

K: Daniel Carlsen, Mason Crosby

DL: Myles Garrett, JJ Watt, Greg Rousseau

LB: Bobby Wagner, TJ Watt,  Zaven Collins

DB: Derwin James,  Xavien Howard, Taylor Rapp

ST: Browns, WFT

12 team

IDP, PPR, .1/1 RuRe, .1/2 PaYd, .2 PPC, .1 for a Ru/Re 1st down, 6 Pt all TD, 1 ATK, 2 TK, 5 Int, 5 Sack 

QB - Stafford/Tua

RB - CMC/Mixon (Henderson/JaWill/Gainwell/Malcolm Brown)

WR - Ridley/DJ Moore/Higgins (Hardman/Gallup/Mooney)

TE - Pitts/Jarwin

O-Flex - Henderson

K - Rodrigo

LB - CJ Mosley/A.Walker (Singleton/Reddick, who was listed as a DL in my rankings - oops. 22nd pick, whatever)

DL - D.Hunter/Leonard Williams (Brandon Graham)

DB - Byard/Maye (Abram)

D-Flex - Singleton

Will this dog hunt? 

Added Rapp (S), dropped Tua for Bradford after week 1, and traded for Chubba to back up CMC,  but this dog is beyond hunting.  Also swapped Rodrigo for Gay after week 1 as well. 

2nd in scoring by just 8 points & 2-0 going for a division sweep out of the gate. Woof!  🐶

Wanted to revisit this post draft and some trade action.

Kept Hollywood over Landry

Sutton was dropped week 1 and I got him via waivers. 

Traded Gaskin and picks to the Aaron Jones owner after the week 1 let down. 

I'll be streaming the RB2 spot and see how it goes. Extremely more competitive right now. 

OFF:

QB: Lamar Jackson, Jimmy G

RB: Aaron Jones, Fournette, Mark Ingram

WR: Brandin Cooks, Hollywood Brown, Ja'Maar Chase, Courtland Sutton

TE: Kyle Pitts, Anthony Firkser

DEF:

K: Daniel Carlsen, Mason Crosby

DL: Myles Garrett, JJ Watt, Greg Rousseau

LB: Bobby Wagner, TJ Watt,  Zaven Collins

DB: Derwin James,  Xavien Howard, Taylor Rapp

ST: Browns, WFT
With the upgrades, I think you're hunting.  Still TE poor, but hunting nonetheless.

Lort I wish people in my league would do that. 
Every season in this league there is one drop that makes me confused. I'm just glad I still had the #1 waiver priority when it happened. Insult to injury he dropped him for Sammy Watkins.

12 teams.  qb/2rb/3wr/1te/flex/k.  6pt per passing TD.

1.01, 1.07

Joe Burrow CIN
Taysom Hill NO
Ben Roethlisberger PIT

Austin Ekeler LAC
Derrick Henry TEN
D'Andre Swift DET
Malcolm Brown MIA
Nyheim Hines IND
J.D. McKissic WAS

A.J. Brown TEN
Diontae Johnson PIT
CeeDee Lamb DAL
Mecole Hardman KC
Rashard Higgins CLE
Darius Slayton NYG
Courtland Sutton DEN

Dallas Goedert PHI
Blake Jarwin DAL
Dawson Knox BUF

Jason Sanders MIA
Drafted Pitts and Lance

Started 0-2

Got offer I couldn't refuse for Henry and traded him away

:sadbanana:

12-Team, PPR (0.5 RB, 1.0 WR, 1.5 TE). 1 QB, 2 RB, 2WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex, K, Def.

QBDak Prescott, Joe Burrow, Carson Wentz

RB: Najee Harris, D'Andre Swift, Darrell Henderson+Xavier Jones, Raheem Mostert+Elijah Mitchell, David Johnson, Rhamondre Stevenson

WR: Michael Thomas, Amari Cooper, Odell Beckham, Elijah Moore, Marvin Jones, Marquise Brown, Sterling Shepard, Marquez Callaway, Jaylen Guyton, Tylan Wallace, Marquez Stevenson.  Last year WRs were a strength and RBs were a liability.  Things change quickly.

TE Adam Trautman, Tyler Higbee, Hayden Hurst, Gerald Everett

KRodrigo

DefCleveland Browns

Have to cut four players before Week 1 commences. Three players crossed out if I had to make cuts today.  Not sure who the fourth would be. Until Thomas returns and until Moore gets up to speed I'll struggle to decide between Higbee, Callaway, Shepard, and Brown  (and I may start Higbee over Tautman).
F5 - let's get an update

11-3, #1 playoff seed with a bye next week. ALSO, #6 in total points. 

Changes to roster:

QB: None

RB: Dropped Xavier Jones, IR'd Raheem Mostert.

WR: IR'd Michael Thomas and Elijah Moore. Kept Tylan Wallace.

TE (TE Premium): IR'd AdamTrautman; Acquired Dalton Schultz on waivers; traded 2022 first rounder for Rob Gronkowski.

K:  See ya, Rodrigo.  Have Evan McPherson (kicker position has been eliminated forever after this season).

Defense: Rockin' the Cowboys and Browns (bye WFT).

SF and TE gets 2 PPR. 1Qb, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE 2 Flex, 1SF. Just listing projected starters and guys close to starting:

Ryan, Baker, Ben

CMC, Mixon, Hunt, Gaskin

Keenan Allen, Evans, Kupp Shenault

Goedert, Higbee, Logan Thomas, 

Will this dog hunt?
Happy to report this dog is hunting. Helped greatly by an early season trade of Shenault and Hunt for Stafford. I also moved Heinicke for Michael Carter that same week (around week 5, I wanna say). Contender had 0 QBs due to injuries and I struck.

The CMC injury is the big one that sucks. Hopefully the Rams stack and the WRs can carry me in the playoffs.

1. (7) Davante Adams (GB - WR)

2. (18) Najee Harris (Pit - RB)

3. (31) CeeDee Lamb (Dal - WR)

4. (42) D'Andre Swift (Det - RB)

5. (55) T.J. Hockenson (Det - TE)

6. (66) Javonte Williams (Den - RB)

7. (79) Courtland Sutton (Den - WR)

8.(90) JuJu Smith-Schuster (Pit - WR)

9. (103) Brandin Cooks (Hou - WR)

10. (114) Michael Carter (NYJ - RB)

11. (127) Tony Pollard (Dal - RB)

12.(138) Baker Mayfield (Cle - QB)

13.(151) Justin Fields (Chi - QB)

14.(162) J.D. McKissic (Was - RB)

15.(175) Terrace Marshall Jr. (Car - WR)

16.(186) Miami (Mia - DEF)

17.(199) Ryan Succop (TB - K)

18.(210) Hunter Henry (NE - TE)

That dog’ll stream QBs & hunt. 👍🏼

Taysom Hill is my 8th different starting QB. Won my 5th straight this week, #4 seed, 2nd in points, led the league in points allowed.

Three of my losses were by 7.79, 3.45 and 0.14. My other three losses, all of them the other guy hit his season high (2 of them I was 2nd high score for the week.) Crazy year! Got 4 RBs hurt right now but still had the high score week 14.

LFG

12 Team SF 1PPR

QB- Rodgers, Tua, Wentz, Fields, T. Hill

RB- A. Jones, Montgomery, Hunt, AJ Dillon, Jamal Williams, Penny, D. Evans, Rountree, Kelly

WR- Ridley, Robinson, Godwin, Diontae Johnson, Sutton, Pittman, Mooney, Edwards, T. Marshall, G. Davis

TE- L. Thomas, Henry, H. Bryant

DST- Bucs, Colts
Happy to report, despite many challenges and injuries this dog sure AF did hunt!

Against All Odds, Shameless Brag! Like many others, I have suffered many injuries and difficult situations but was able to come out as the 2 seed out out of 12 in my 12 team SF money league.

QB (SF) - Wentz, Tua, Fields, Hill banged up much of the year, Rodgers the only healthy QB for the year

RB- top 3 RB's lost for various times throughout the year, A. jones, Montgomery, Hunt 

WR- my top 2 WR's were basically lost for the season, Ridley and Robinson, also Sutton rendered useless in Denver

TE-  #1 TE Logan Thomas out for much of the year

It’s not a dog, it’s a puppy.
Proud to say the 1 roster I posted here that i was told would not hunt did! But I'll show you one for the ages...going into this year, how many people would have believed this roster wouldn't make the playoffs....

Mahomes

Chubb, Akers, Dobbins, Henderson, Edmonds

Nuk, Hill, Evans, McLaurin, Michael Thomas, Juedy

Kelce 

:sadbanana: This broke a more than a decade long run making the playoffs in this PPR dynasty league. But the RB injuries and the inconsistent play from my stud WRs and Mahomes just killed me 

Proud to say the 1 roster I posted here that i was told would not hunt did! But I'll show you one for the ages...going into this year, how many people would have believed this roster wouldn't make the playoffs....

Mahomes

Chubb, Akers, Dobbins, Henderson, Edmonds

Nuk, Hill, Evans, McLaurin, Michael Thomas, Juedy

Kelce 

:sadbanana: This broke a more than a decade long run making the playoffs in this PPR dynasty league. But the RB injuries and the inconsistent play from my stud WRs and Mahomes just killed me 
Sorry about the run being broken but congrats on proving everyone wrong with the other team

Taysom Hill is my 8th different starting QB. Won my 5th straight this week, #4 seed, 2nd in points, led the league in points allowed.

Three of my losses were by 7.79, 3.45 and 0.14. My other three losses, all of them the other guy hit his season high (2 of them I was 2nd high score for the week.) Crazy year! Got 4 RBs hurt right now but still had the high score week 14.

LFG
My IDP hunting dog just lost on a scoring change last Wednesday,  and it might knock me out of the playoffs. 

If I win this week I'm in. I am the season high scoring team (by 32, so not a lock with 1 YTP) and my team is a MASH unit. 

We're a tackle heavy league with 2 point tackles, with a 2 point bonus at 10 TKL. CJ Mosley, my IDP MVP, SOD, was credited with 11 TKL. One was changed to an assist, and one was removed on Wednesday night last week. That cost me 1 point on the ATK, and a whopping 3 points on the TKL removed, because I lost the 10 TKL bonus. My opponent was credited with an extra TKL for Poyer, so he gained 2, I lost 4, and my 6 point win turned into a .3 point loss - the most brutal loss I've ever taken in all these years of this stupid game. Recall that I faced a guy who had Tyreek Hill, then 2 Pats receivers & Folk, with an 11 point lead & a LB. It was a miracle win. 

I woulda been a lock for the WC with that win, and favorite for my division. Instead I'm in a 3-way tie for record, 1 back of the division, and facing one of the other 8-win teams this week. 

So yeah - my dog ended up hunting to the tune of season high in points, but if I lose this week I'm out. :doh:  

That said, win and I'm in. I could use Perryman & Walker back to my LB corps, and getting even RBBC Henderson back would be helpful. 

14 team redraft. Full PPR. 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, TE, Flex, K, D. 6 points per passing TD. Drafted 3rd. 16 team rosters

Cousins

James Cook
Dalvin Cook
AJ Dillon
Achane
Damian Harris

Chase
Waddle
Olave
Juju
R. Rice
Jayden Reed
Marvin Mims

Hockenson

Saints

McPherson

Just went with the flow and took best player available (IMO) in the first four rounds with Chase, Waddle, Olave and Hockenson. Almost took Sanders over Hockenson but think Minnesota will pass a LOT and Hock could have 90-100 catches in a full year in Minnesota. Left me thin at RB obviously, but in a 14 teamer, you're going to be weak somewhere. Hopefully one of my 2nd round rookie WRs hit and have a solid season to cover injuries and bye weeks. In hindsight, probably should have doubled up at RB on the 4/5 turn and went TE later, but not a global killer.

12 man standard out of the 9 spot.

QB: Richardson
WR: Kupp
WR: Ridley
RB: Barkley
RB: Dobbins
TE: Waller
Flex: Javonte Williams

Bench: Swift, Flowers, Roschon, Burks, Spears, Ford, Sean Tucker, Mingo. Will need to either IR one/drop one or drop two to stream kicker and defense.

Just went with the flow and took best player available (IMO) in the first four rounds with Chase, Waddle, Olave and Hockenson. Almost took Sanders over Hockenson but think Minnesota will pass a LOT and Hock could have 90-100 catches in a full year in Minnesota. Left me thin at RB obviously, but in a 14 teamer, you're going to be weak somewhere. Hopefully one of my 2nd round rookie WRs hit and have a solid season to cover injuries and bye weeks. In hindsight, probably should have doubled up at RB on the 4/5 turn and went TE later, but not a global killer.

everything will depend on James Cook and your ability to roster effective FA RBs. Probably should have taken a RB where you took Waddle or Hockenson. Or just take a different RB than Dalvin.

Bench: Swift, Flowers, Roschon, Burks, Spears, Ford, Sean Tucker, Mingo. Will need to either IR one/drop one or drop two to stream kicker and defense.

Don't like Kupp or Javonte at ADP...unecessary risks, but if they can produce steadily will hunt.

Drop Ford for kicker/D

Don't like Kupp or Javonte at ADP...unecessary risks, but if they can produce steadily will hunt.

Drop Ford for kicker/D
Definitely risky on Kupp but he came back to me at my second pick and decided it was worth the risk.

14 team redraft. Full PPR. 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, TE, Flex, K, D. 6 points per passing TD. Drafted 3rd. 16 team rosters

Cousins

James Cook
Dalvin Cook
AJ Dillon
Achane
Damian Harris

Chase
Waddle
Olave
Juju
R. Rice
Jayden Reed
Marvin Mims

Hockenson

Saints

McPherson

Wrong topic. :sadbanana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread