What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

World Chase Tag (1 Viewer)

Galileo

Footballguy
Does anybody here watch this? Looks like it has been around for a while, but I stumbled across it only a couple months ago. It is the game of tag, but played in an arena with multiple obstacles. It is a team game, but each round pits a chaser from one team trying to tag the evader from the other team. If the evader lasts 20 seconds without getting tagged, his team earns a point. Some of these athletes are pretty amazing. I would break my ankles and give myself multiple concussions if I were to try this. Here is a sample...very close match with a sudden death ending

Yeah the whole time I just thought how many injuries I'd incur even when I was in good shape. It's interesting if there's just absolutely nothing else on and I'm looking at fantasy football or something.

I find it entertaining...at least a few minutes here and there as I go down the YouTube rabbit holes

If I'm flipping channels I'll stop and watch for a few minutes.....I never watched a full thing

One of those guys is an American Ninja Warrior, the long haired kid who almost won the last two seasons. Interestingly, he never runs in the video.

Users who are viewing this thread