What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Amari Cooper, CLE (1 Viewer)

Thursday game, vs best pass defense in NFL, likely has Sauce on him, low scoring game, injured, and coming off a massive game with big expectations.

This all feels really not good. Don't think I have the balls to bench him but he could be the bust of the week.
Thought I read that Sauce doesn't follow receivers

Someone up thread posted #1WR numbers vs the NYJ this year
I suppose. But the Jets allow the least number of fantasy points to WR's this year of any team in the league.

Thursday game, vs best pass defense in NFL, likely has Sauce on him, low scoring game, injured, and coming off a massive game with big expectations.

This all feels really not good. Don't think I have the balls to bench him but he could be the bust of the week.

I suppose. But the Jets allow the least number of fantasy points to WR's this year of any team in the league.
I can't speak to who covered whom in these games, but the Jets allowed:

Lamb 11-143-0
Waddle 8-142-0
Brown 7-131-0
Waddle 8-114-0
Diggs 10-102-1
Hill 9-102-1
Adams 6-86-0
Allen 8-77-0

Anarchy99

I can't speak to who covered whom in these games, but the Jets allowed:

Lamb 11-143-0
Waddle 8-142-0
Brown 7-131-0
Waddle 8-114-0
Diggs 10-102-1
Hill 9-102-1
Adams 6-86-0
Allen 8-77-0

Anarchy99
Again, they've allowed the FEWEST fantasy points to WR's this season.

I think I am going to put DJ Moore in over Cooper. No injury designation, more rest and a better matchup. This is a standard league and while the Falcons have given up the 2nd fewest WR fantasy points, the gap between them and the Jets is almost 70 points. That’s big enough for me to give Moore the nod considering he also ranked higher on Fantasy Pros.

Since Flacco took over at QB, he's passed for 119 more yards than the #2 QB in that time. Cooper has been the #1 fantasy WR, scoring 20 more points than the #2 WR. If fantasy teams have other top WR options that are viable options, it makes it a lot easier to pivot to someone else. In my case, my other options are Achane or London, neither of which have done much the past couple of weeks.

Now I have to decide between McLaurin or diontae at flex

I was gonna drop Cooper but he deserves a ring for his performance last week so I'll roster him still

Tillman even worth a desperation play now?
Yes but I can't do it.
He had eight targets a couple games ago but his "coming around" development has been like 2 or 3 catches.
It's reasonable but I can't...no way I can lose n sit all off-season on a whim replacement

Whether Cooper plays or not, I can see this being a big Njoku game. The run game isn't overly reliable, so I can see a lot of short passes to Ford/Hunt. The Sauce/Reed duo may very well neutralize Cooper and Moore (revenge game alert), and Njoku will probably roam the middle of the field. I'll probably be wrong, but just a gut feel.
If only I could manage my own team like this.

Yes but I can't do it.
He had eight targets a couple games ago but his "coming around" development has been like 2 or 3 catches.
It's reasonable but I can't...no way I can lose n sit all off-season on a whim replacement
Ugh... too late. He's in for me. Wish me luck.
Good luck the rest of the way.
It still seems a reasonable prediction to me

Yes but I can't do it.
Ugh... too late. He's in for me. Wish me luck.
Good luck the rest of the way.
It still seems a reasonable prediction to me
Sorry man

now... sit him again this week (obviously) and have him 100% for the PLAYOFFS
The Browns could still get the 1 seed if things break right. MIA would have to beat BAL, BUF would have to beat MIA, and PIT would need to beat BAL. Sitting him would make sense if the Ravens beat the Dolphins this week.

Ya, I'm already expecting that to happen (the BAL win). In which case, rest EVERYONE.

Whether Cooper plays or not, I can see this being a big Njoku game. The run game isn't overly reliable, so I can see a lot of short passes to Ford/Hunt. The Sauce/Reed duo may very well neutralize Cooper and Moore (revenge game alert), and Njoku will probably roam the middle of the field. I'll probably be wrong, but just a gut feel.
Pretty sick. Could you tell me to start Lawrence over browning? Lol

Browns creamed them- think the coach knew they would without Amari too. Jets are sunk

Pretty sick. Could you tell me to start Lawrence over browning? Lol
Go with Browning :scared:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread