What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Cole Beasley, BUF (1 Viewer)

Bills elevated WR Cole Beasley to the active roster for Week 15 against the Dolphins.​

Beasley came out of retirement to rejoined the team earlier in the week and now finds himself active as the Bills continue their bid for the top seed in the AFC. It's likely he starts in a situational role out of the slot, sharing the burden with Isaiah McKenzie, but his role could continue to increase as the playoffs draw near.
Dec 17, 2022, 4:42 PM ET

Free agent WR Cole Beasley said he will retire if he's not on a roster by training camp.​

Beasley took to Twitter on Saturday saying, "If I'm not in a Training Camp I'm retiring. Coming in when the season has already started doesn't give me a chance to be implemented and make an impact." Beasley saw a limited stint with the Buccaneers in 2022 and retired just a few weeks after joining the team in Week 2. He soon un-retired to join the Bills on their quest for a Super Bowl but finished the season with a mere six receptions for 35 yards and no touchdowns. Just days removed from his 34th birthday, it's unlikely Beasley has much to offer a team outside of a backup slot role.
RELATED:
SOURCE: Cole Beasley on Twitter
May 1, 2023, 1:30 PM ET

Giants signed WR Cole Beasley, formerly of the Bills.

Beasley previously said that he would retire if he didn’t find a home during training camp, but it looks like he’ll hang around for at least another summer despite retiring once already. He is reunited with Giants head coach Brian Daboll, who was his offensive coordinator back in Buffalo. Beasley’s familiarity with the offense makes him a natural fit as a camp body, though it’s unclear what kind of role he will play in the regular season. The Giants’ receiver room is mostly filled out with slot players including Parris Campbell, Jamison Crowder, Jalin Hyatt, and Wan’Dale Robinson. New York’s depth chart is a messy situation that should be avoided for fantasy purposes until we get a better picture of the pecking order.

Users who are viewing this thread