What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Gabriel Davis, JAC (3 Viewers)

Too early to say told ya so? All it took was one drive!
Don't think anyone in here didn't like him this year. I own him in 3 leagues just didn't reach. Giddy up!
Oof
Yep but I didn't take him early like you did. On my bench in all 3 leagues at least.
Lmfao says the clown that has him on THREE teams
Ya 3 of 11 teams. And in round 6. Yet you're calling someone a clown when you went off saying you were smarter than everyone when clearly the opposite is true.

I mean, weather called for a lotta rain, and there was only like 350 total passing yards between both teams.
Good to know. Do the targets concern you at all? The Bills were in passing mode in quarters 2 and 3 and he had 3 total targets. I am not asking to be argumentative, but more so to see if I should double down my efforts this week to acquire him after a "down" game.

Gabe Davis was a full participant in practice Wednesday.​

It's an upgrade on last week, where Davis never got in a full session before catching just one ball for 13 yards against the Ravens. Perhaps Davis, who supposedly isn't dealing with a high-ankle sprain, is finally back on the runway to good health. With both his fitness and production legitimate question marks at the moment, Davis is shaping up as a low-end, boom-or-bust WR3 for Week 5 against the Steelers.
Oct 5, 2022, 3:22 PM ET

My god. Insanity.

Let's hope this isn't like week 1 where he gets a huge td in the first few minutes and then nothing rest of the game.

I drafted him to start him. With Isaiah Mckenzie out I felt better but not good about it. Glad I plugged him in now. Just hope he gets a little more to ease my worry about him.

I was going back and forth starting him in daily. I ended up with only 1 out of 4 big lineups. I had him in more before some other player news had me leaning the other way.

Sauce boy I am sure you are referencing me as someone who would quiet down after this game. How many firsts would you now value him at? More than the 3 firsts you valued him at after his last big game? Or thought experiment down to 2 late firsts? More or less watcha think?

Sauce boy I am sure you are referencing me as someone who would quiet down after this game. How many firsts would you now value him at? More than the 3 firsts you valued him at after his last big game? Or thought experiment down to 2 late firsts? More or less watcha think?
He deserves the Ricky Williams draft trade treatment

It’s amusing that the folks I have on ignore are still obsessing about me a month later. Living in their heads rent free. :pickle:
Sauce I again try to engage in a value discussion about Gabriel Davis and you’re turning it personal.
Il try again, how many firsts would it take to get Davis from you?

It’s amusing that the folks I have on ignore are still obsessing about me a month later. Living in their heads rent free. :pickle:
Sauce I again try to engage in a value discussion about Gabriel Davis and you’re turning it personal.
It would depend on the 1sts.
This was an obvious spot to start him today being healthy and some other WRs out like McKenzie and crowder.
I expect inconsistent points......but I expect points

This was an obvious spot to start him today being healthy and some other WRs out like McKenzie and crowder.
Alright, let’s go 2023 1sts. Would you give him up for an early 1st? Mid? Late? 2?
2023 has been hyped up so good class to compare to.

Alright, let’s go 2023 1sts. Would you give him up for an early 1st? Mid? Late? 2?
I think id trade him for a basically guaranteed top 4 pick.

I would NOT trade him for a 2023 1st that looks to be from a playoff team.

It's a tricky move. He's very young and helping me win

I would NOT trade him for a 2023 1st that looks to be from a playoff team.

It's a tricky move. He's very young and helping me win
Since I asked, I will also put my value out there for him. Our league has bottom 6 in lottery so any non lottery pick I would trade for him.
Owning him I would hold out for any non top 3-4 pick in next years class.

I wouldn't. He's an already proven player, and looks to be a sure fire future stud on maybe the best offense in the game. In a couple years Diggs will probably be gone and Davis will still be playing and the rest of this offense that seems to keep replenishing itself.

Users who are viewing this thread