What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Your favorite Game of Thrones character (1 Viewer)

is...

• Jaime Lannister

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Daenerys Targaryen

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Bronn

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • Arya Stark

Votes: 28 21.4%
  • Tyrion Lannister

Votes: 43 32.8%
  • Jon Snow

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • The Hound

Votes: 14 10.7%
  • Cersei Lannister

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lord Baelish

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Lord Varys

• Davos Seaworth

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Brienee of Tarth

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • King Joffrey

• Tywin Lannister

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 4 3.1%

• Total voters
I would have at least considered Sansa if she were an option.  But she didn't make it while the likes of Joffrey and Baelish did.

I threw my vote to Brienne since I figured my other favorites would get votes without me (though I see Bronn hasn't yet).

I would have at least considered Sansa if she were an option.  But she didn't make it while the likes of Joffrey and Baelish did.

I threw my vote to Brienne since I figured my other favorites would get votes without me (though I see Bronn hasn't yet).
He's too busy impregnating the #####

Tyrion is my second fav. But I approached it with the mindset of: if I took this character out of this story, would I still have liked it as much?  Daenerys Targaryen, Stormborn, The Unburnt, Breaker of Chains, Mother of Dragons, Khaleesi, Getter of my Vote

Tyrion is my second fav. But I approached it with the mindset of: if I took this character out of this story, would I still have liked it as much?  Daenerys Targaryen, Stormborn, The Unburnt, Breaker of Chains, Mother of Dragons, Khaleesi, Getter of my Vote
Interesting.  I think she is one of the duller characters in the story.  

I thought it would be Tyrion, but I think Jaime has taken his place in the last 1/3 of the story.  I think a mistake was made putting Tyrion with Dany.  

I can't break the difference between Arya-Tyrion-Tywin-Cersei-Hound. There could be a whole other poll for 2nd tier characters: Red Viper, Syrio the Dancing Instructor, Lady Mormont, Wildling with Red Beard, Jaquen, etc.

Interesting.  I think she is one of the duller characters in the story.  

I thought it would be Tyrion, but I think Jaime has taken his place in the last 1/3 of the story.  I think a mistake was made putting Tyrion with Dany.  
I agree with all this.  Especially the part about Dany being dull.  

falguy said:
Doesn't feel right picking just one but I picked Tywin.  Expertly played by Dance. 
Just a tour de force each time he is on the screen.  An all time great villain, anti-hero, or whatever.  Normal story terms for characters do not apply on this series. 

Tyrion 

Bronn

Ser Pounce

Gilly
Great list.

Bronn is just one of those solid, no BS characters you can’t help but like.

Ser Pounce needed more screen time.

Gilly is pretty much my “secret crush”.  Is she as hot as the obviously “hot” female characters? Of course not. But she has this quiet, stealthy sexiness to her.  Luv her.

For me, Dany has my two favorite moments in the show, the dragons birth, and revealing to the slaver that she knew Valerian and hence all of the insults before "Dracaris"ing him.

But I really wanted to vote Littlefinger for seemingly being the player behind almost everything that is going on (plus his barbs with Varys).

Last edited by a moderator:
No mountain or kyburn? Seems after every season I would answer a different character. Definitely early seasons was Arya. 

Tormund’s live of brienne is Tarth is going under-rated In this thread too. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny poll would be who is disliked the most. Joffrey was played so well, but the show would definitely be less without him. Love me so Ramsay snow too. The sniveling guy from Kings landing who is now with the night’s watch is fun to get too. 

But if we talk dislike like fast forward scenes they are in, I’m not sure who would win. Sansa would definitely eat votes but I might think someone else would win. 

Serious answer

Tyrion is one of the greatest TV characters in recent history.

I would put him up there with the likes of

Omar Little

Roger Sterling

Paulie Walnuts

Saul Goodman (in BB)

Maybe not the lead all the time but they steal the scene everytime.
Can’t really argue with this. Just re-watched his trial episode (4.6) and he crushes it. 

I wanted to go with the novelty of some fun minor character (podrick, Ygritte, Oberyn, Ros all come to mind) but I don’t see how anybody but Tyrion is the right answer. 

Users who are viewing this thread