What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Howard Stern*** (4 Viewers)

That's great of him, really great, but with his ridiculous money he couldn't pay for another place for them to stay with access to 24-hour care? Why in the hell would he bring that into his house????
He denied Beth children so she got involved with animal rescue.

My money is on Beth issues.

There is no way a guy can put up with a woman who keeps 50+ kittens in their home.  She ain't right.

What makes people think she wanted kids?
Because anytime she's on the show talking about her animals, she talks like they're her children.  She sounds like my wife and countless other women who haven't had human children yet.  It was painfully obvious to the most casual observer that Beth wanted children and was saying she didn't want them to placate Howard.

Because anytime she's on the show talking about her animals, she talks like they're her children.  She sounds like my wife and countless other women who haven't had human children yet.  It was painfully obvious to the most casual observer that Beth wanted children and was saying she didn't want them to placate Howard.
Or maybe she never wanted kids and her dream was to rescue animals? I don't get when people try to assign values to people they don't know because of their own experiences.

Or maybe she never wanted kids and her dream was to rescue animals? I don't get when people try to assign values to people they don't know because of their own experiences.
Doubtful. And your experiences define your ability to predict the behavior/interests of others.  Some are better at it than others. :shrug:  

Doubtful. And your experiences define your ability to predict the behavior/interests of others.  Some are better at it than others. :shrug:  
Sure, and my experiences are with my wife, who never wanted kids, who would love a life of rescuing animals. Although it would be dogs, not cats. But I don't assume to know what is in someone's heart that I don't know so will take them at their word. I've seen Beth on multiple TV shows promoting her work and she truly seems to love what she is doing.

Sure, and my experiences are with my wife, who never wanted kids, who would love a life of rescuing animals. Although it would be dogs, not cats. But I don't assume to know what is in someone's heart that I don't know so will take them at their word. I've seen Beth on multiple TV shows promoting her work and she truly seems to love what she is doing.
So what's more likely?  Here are the facts:  Beth comes from a big family and loves hanging with her nieces/nephews, parents and siblings.  She also treats their animals (cats and dogs) like children.  IMO, she's much more likely to want children than not.  That's my experience.  When you combine her demographic and lack of intelligence, it's quite easy to see through her ruse.  

So what's more likely?  Here are the facts:  Beth comes from a big family and loves hanging with her nieces/nephews, parents and siblings.  She also treats their animals (cats and dogs) like children.  IMO, she's much more likely to want children than not.  That's my experience.  When you combine her demographic and lack of intelligence, it's quite easy to see through her ruse.  
What's more likely to me is what a 40 something year old woman is doing with her life and seems to really love. You might be right but I tend to believe what I see and would rather not assume things about people I don't know.

I thought it was discussed that it was his decision not to have kids.  Howard is fun to listen to on the radio, but he is a pretty awful person.  I don't understand guys like him and Letterman.  They seem to be miserable in every area of their lives accept when they are on the air.  At least with Letterman he gets some live feedback.

strange - if it was a sick day why did wrap up show call it a personal day....or why not just have the show or himself take 30 seconds to tweet he wasnt feeling well.....either he wanted the exposure to drum up interest in the show or its a cover up for something else....doubt we'll find out but it just seems weird to me....cue Artie message.....

Cough....Gar this is Howard....cough cough....I'm not commin in today.....I'm sick...sick as a dog....

strange - if it was a sick day why did wrap up show call it a personal day....or why not just have the show or himself take 30 seconds to tweet he wasnt feeling well.....either he wanted the exposure to drum up interest in the show or its a cover up for something else....doubt we'll find out but it just seems weird to me....cue Artie message.....

Cough....Gar this is Howard....cough cough....I'm not commin in today.....I'm sick...sick as a dog....
Agreed.  He wasn't sick but that is the story he is going with.

Is it Brent who's doing most/all of the voices?  I.e. Angry old racist dude and the high pitched Asian guy?

There are 2 or 3 guys doing a lot of the voice work.  One is Chris Wilding who had submitted a bunch of phony phone calls as a listener.  I believe he does Lee King Snatch.

why did Brent leave Bubba? i know Ronnie was hinting at it a few weeks ago, wonder what happened
from what both of them say they are still friends.

Brent probably saw Bubba's star fading and moved on to greener pastures.  

Good move, Bubba is irrelevant now and Brent works on a popular radio show.

H101 wil be running all phony phone calls and song parodies on Labor Day.

(not exactly the innovative programming we were all promised, but still should be good to listen to for a bit)

H101 wil be running all phony phone calls
Whenever something like Hurricane Harvey happens and CNN/MSNBC/FOX is interviewing someone on the phone who claims to be an eyewitness or expert of some kind, no matter how serious or mundane their description of the scene, I find myself waiting for the moment when that person shouts out: HOWARD STERN'S PENIS

What was the payoff with that ICP story the one guy was telling. Had to bail when his bud was like, this story sucks. I was expecting a trans or something like that

What was the payoff with that ICP story the one guy was telling. Had to bail when his bud was like, this story sucks. I was expecting a trans or something like that
About the womens?

To put it delicately...he spent himself inside his girlfriend and then the other girl retrieved it from the girlfriend. 

Heard part of the Robert Plant interview today.  Very interesting.  I get that people think that HS is the best interviewer in the world but he sure does interrupt and jump around topics a lot.  I find it annoying when he doesn't let the interviewee finish his thoughts.

GL Artie.  The show was never better than when Artie was there.  Heroin's a #####.

Heard part of the Robert Plant interview today.  Very interesting.  I get that people think that HS is the best interviewer in the world but he sure does interrupt and jump around topics a lot.  I find it annoying when he doesn't let the interviewee finish his thoughts.

GL Artie.  The show was never better than when Artie was there.  Heroin's a #####.
Mike Francesco does the same thing

@Raider Nation

I think that this tends to be the problem mostly when there is a guest of the biggest stature and he doesn't know when he'll ever get them back.  Although it does happen with others sometimes for sure.

I agree with this. Drives me crazy. A lot of times he's not even listening to the answer before going on to the next question.

Users who are viewing this thread