Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Official Drunk Thread

Jeromen

Has :e: been down all week? I was going to post an update at some point.

It's been down since at least the 16th, and every time someone tries to start a topic to find out what's going on Joe deletes it.
I knew I could find out about it in here. Why in the hell does he keep deleting them? I don't get it
Its' like WW. No mod comes in here to ban someone.

Hamster is choking on a bone. Check back later. (Trying to fix the problem)

You're home early.

I have a guinea pig. I know, I know...but they really do make great pocket size pets. 2 years experience now.

You're home early.
Oh hello YSR

Its' 5am and I havent' been to bed yet. Well thats not true. Point is I'm still awake and already hungover. ####.

Your standard Thursday night is like an epic adventure for any other human.
:popcorn: A female friend of ours said she is going to hook up with us tonight. This gal is smoking hot. This is the broad that felt up my wife and asked to see my unit in front of her after Mrs. SLB was bragging about how lucky she was. :rolleyes:

Its' 5am and I havent' been to bed yet. Well thats not true. Point is I'm still awake and already hungover. ####.

:yes: A female friend of ours said she is going to hook up with us tonight. This gal is smoking hot. This is the broad that felt up my wife and asked to see my unit in front of her after Mrs. SLB was bragging about how lucky she was. :bag:
Any potential for the menage?

:yes: A female friend of ours said she is going to hook up with us tonight. This gal is smoking hot. This is the broad that felt up my wife and asked to see my unit in front of her after Mrs. SLB was bragging about how lucky she was. :unsure:
:bag:

:lmao: A female friend of ours said she is going to hook up with us tonight. This gal is smoking hot. This is the broad that felt up my wife and asked to see my unit in front of her after Mrs. SLB was bragging about how lucky she was. :lmao:
I'm going to try GB.ETAI put the odds at less than 1% put I'm still going to give it a shot.BTW, Mrs. SLB just asked me what I was wearing tonight. When I told her my cat shirt I got, :headslap: :lmao:. Edited by St. Louis Bob

Its' 5am and I havent' been to bed yet.

Well thats not true.

Point is I'm still awake and already hungover. ####.

:lol:

I'm a big fan of Thursdays. Not a big fan of Friday mornings. Rolled into work at the crack of 10:40. :hungover:

Think I tried to type "that's not quite true" but gave up on spelling quite. Too much vodka and beer and

99% sure I'm never going to see that chick again. :mellow:

A female friend of ours said she is going to hook up with us tonight. This gal is smoking hot. This is the broad that felt up my wife and asked to see my unit in front of her after Mrs. SLB was bragging about how lucky she was. :unsure:

I'm going to try GB.ETAI put the odds at less than 1% put I'm still going to give it a shot.BTW, Mrs. SLB just asked me what I was wearing tonight. When I told her my cat shirt I got, :headslap: :lol:.
:lol: Cat shirt should bump the odds up to at least 1.5%.

Senorita office girl with 5 o'clock shadow and capped teeth is getting frisky. A 6.5 according to FBG standards but she's equipped with a set of tatas that are simply outstanding.. :thumbup:

GET ON IT!!!!!!

Accidentally got drunk again today. Gotta be up at 6:45 for golf so I can get completely hammered before 10AM tomorrow. Good thing I'm pounding a few more before bed...that'll learn me!

THen I'll come home after golf and rack out for a few hours so I can go out and get absolutely f##ked up for the third time in a 24 hour span.

Pretty sure I should post that in the Pros and Cons of Being Single thread....

\

BTW, Mrs. SLB just asked me what I was wearing tonight. When I told her my cat shirt I got, :headslap: :thumbup:.

:thumbup:Sometimes when we are getting ready I'll stand in front of my closet with my hands on my hips and say "It feels like a cat-shirt night." The wife loves that.
:bow:I wish I was your wife.PS I'm really drunk, so just go with it.

BTW, Mrs. SLB just asked me what I was wearing tonight. When I told her my cat shirt I got, :headslap: :thumbdown:.

:lmao:Sometimes when we are getting ready I'll stand in front of my closet with my hands on my hips and say "It feels like a cat-shirt night." The wife loves that.
:wub:I wish I was your wife.I'm taking a#### at wrigkeys house right now. I'm working my way through a 30 of busch light. PS I'm really drunk, so just go with it.

After being hungover most of the workday, I told myself I'd take it easy and go to bed early tonight. It's now 4:48am.

About an hour and a half ago a cop ordered me to stop making out with a chick.

After being hungover most of the workday, I told myself I'd take it easy and go to bed early tonight. It's now 4:48am.About an hour and a half ago a cop ordered me to stop making out with a chick.

So you're saying it takes government intervention to slow down your mad skills. You're an inspiration, my friend.

After being hungover most of the workday, I told myself I'd take it easy and go to bed early tonight. It's now 4:48am.About an hour and a half ago a cop ordered me to stop making out with a chick.

So you're saying it takes government intervention to slow down your mad skills. You're an inspiration, my friend.
His lips are registered downtown as lethal weapons.

I hear his JAA is magical.

I hear his JAA is magical.
llo.I was behind the wheel at the time with the keys in the ignition (NOT a euphemism) so I was just relieved the cop didn't ask anything about drinking. He just told us to take it somewhere else. And then added "I hope that's your girlfriend... or at least girlfriend #1." :thumbup:

Bought a new house yesterday, so now I'm sitting on my living room floor be ause I have no furniture. God bless the milller home draft. Ole girl already passed out on the matress in the middle of the room

Congrats GB BKI got to get ####ed up tonight.Yay. :lmao: