Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Official Drunk Thread

Jeromen

I used to lvoe boxing. Love it. Ordred every big fight. Stop watching years ago and after the link was remembering why I lvoed it. Now I remember why I stopped watching.

:goodposting:Sorry homie, I have gchat, regular chat and FBGs and the fight and Stanford/ARI up.

Thank you Albuquerque for having a ####ty state fair. Your two beer gardens that restrict alcohol to those tiny spaces really made the dog frisbee catching competition and "stunt" show with 3 dudes jumping 20 feet onto an air-mattress worth the price of admission.

Drinking alone in my hotel room is much more enjoyable.

Thank you Albuquerque for having a ####ty state fair. Your two beer gardens that restrict alcohol to those tiny spaces really made the dog frisbee catching competition and "stunt" show with 3 dudes jumping 20 feet onto an air-mattress worth the price of admission.Drinking alone in my hotel room is much more enjoyable.

Anything good under the mattress?

Just search for drunkthreadAll one word. I've taken care of everything.

search function is for sober people. Its link in GMTANG first page.

Frosty, if I give you 5 bucks, will you change your name to Frosty-the-gay-snowman?

I don't think we can change names.
That sucks. I was really looking forward to that. But i guess i'm saving 5 bucks, so that's good.

Y do I alwys open a bottle of wine and expect to stop after one glassss????

You should send that broad a picture of your junk. Or Gadzooks' junk.
:unsure:Whats with the penis talk today?
Give me the broad's number. I'll take care of the rest.

Y do I alwys open a bottle of wine and expect to stop after one glassss????

You should send that broad a picture of your junk. Or Gadzooks' junk.
:unsure:Whats with the penis talk today?
What, you don't like penis?
I like mine. Except when it decides to come to attention at awkward moments.....like right now.

:banned: :banned:If you're lookig for a team to root for, look no further than your 2011 NL Central Division Champion Milwaukee Brewers!!!

#### them in their gay ### earholes with Cav's penis.ETA: That is all. Edited by Bob Sacamano

:banned: :banned:If you're lookig for a team to root for, look no further than your 2011 NL Central Division Champion Milwaukee Brewers!!!

#### them in their gay ### earholes with Cav's penis.ETA: That is all.
Oh come on. At least the freaking Cubs or Cardinals aren't in it. That's gotta count for something, right?

I shouldn't be here at 5:40 PM.

:lmao:Heading to BW3 in a little bit to watch the fights with some GBs. :banned:
If the waitress is willing to serve you more than 2 beers, be sure to let Frosty know.

I shouldn't be here at 5:40 PM.

:lmao:Heading to BW3 in a little bit to watch the fights with some GBs. :banned:
If the waitress is willing to serve you more than 2 beers, be sure to let Frosty know.
The waitresses love us there. We typically run $3-400 tabs with our group. Never been cut off.