What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (5 Viewers)

Feelin' good. Surfed;f now drinking. SO relaxed.Merry Christmas drinkers!
Nice going, Ace. :hifive:
Thanks Chief.Gotta say, this is the best I've felt in awhile, Trevor. :lmao:
Excellent. Have a great weekend, Roger.
You too, Gil. let us know when your back on the sauce. and a Merry christmas and ####!
I'm back tonight baby!

My neighbors...including a "shark" from Brooklyn...are ####### AWFUL at poker.
Assani's poker thread is two doors down.
I'm not good enough to be in that thread. They're just staggeringly bad.Also, for some unrelated reason, I cannot feel my left foot.
Awesome. I need to get there tonight.
Get a 4x4.
:angry: Not too much beer related?

I'm not good enough to be in that thread. They're just staggeringly bad.Also, for some unrelated reason, I cannot feel my left foot.
Get a 4x4.
You need to kick the nonfunctional front hub of a 4x4 to get the appropriate numbness that I am experiencing.

Get a 4x4.
You need to kick the nonfunctional front hub of a 4x4 to get the appropriate numbness that I am experiencing.
I think i will try the "Drink till my left foot goes numb" theory.

Get a 4x4.
I think i will try the "Drink till my left foot goes numb" theory.
That's probably the smarter way.

Drunk on my mom's couch!
Good work GB. Hope you get your luggage soon. Hows the cell thing workin? I'm retar ded and havent seen an update....thats some bull ish
No update to give on either fronts. Hopefully I'll get my luggage soon (heading to AC for a few days so i better) and hopefully I find a new and better chick to make stupid purchases with!BTW, congrats on the new girl.

Drunk on my mom's couch!
Good work GB. Hope you get your luggage soon. Hows the cell thing workin? I'm retar ded and havent seen an update....thats some bull ish
No update to give on either fronts. Hopefully I'll get my luggage soon (heading to AC for a few days so i better) and hopefully I find a new and better chick to make stupid purchases with!BTW, congrats on the new girl.
Gracias! Shes the one that outpunted her coverage methinks but honestly she's an awesome chick :headbang:I'll be posing some pics in the SO thread.....

OK I have had 2 Hot Chocolates with a liberal splash of Peppermint SchnappsGot a slight buzz going
Get to work! :headbang:
I know...I have some presents to put out for the kids, but they wouldn't go to sleep. Now I am in a sit and go tourney. Should be done in a few
C'mon rookie! This thread is for pros! :headbang:PS Us child-less (at least that we know about) peeps dont have the pleasure of going through that

Last edited by a moderator:
OK I have had 2 Hot Chocolates with a liberal splash of Peppermint SchnappsGot a slight buzz going
Get to work! :headbang:
I know...I have some presents to put out for the kids, but they wouldn't go to sleep. Now I am in a sit and go tourney. Should be done in a few
C'mon rookie! This thread is for pros! :headbang:PS Us child-less (at least that we know about) peeps dont have the pleasure of going through that
Yep. #### me if I'l be up before noon. Just another day at this point.

Present, and can't believe I am the first NYE poster.

Happy New Year, FBG!

Bump

I was not near a puter during New Years but had I been, ths thread woulda been blown up yo

But I'm here on a Tuesday. Something may be wrong with me

Nah :banned:

Users who are viewing this thread