What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who has off tomarrow? (1 Viewer)

:D :P I'm off untill Next Year!!!! :boxing: :clap: :suds: Leave this afternoon to :bs: to Philly!!! From there on Sunday I ;) in a Blizzard to Rochester to take my daughter to see Hannah Montana. Then :drive: back to Philly. Wed take the train to Manhattan staying there and doing some Christmas things. Christmas Spectacular Wed night at Radio Music Hall!

MERRY CHIRSTAMS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I has off tomarrow!

I got a ton of personal/floating holidays left and gotta blow my wad before I lose 'em!!

Then I take the whole Christmas week off! That's A LOT of naked time! :lmao:

:lmao:

:D :P I'm off untill Next Year!!!! :rolleyes: :clap: :suds: Leave this afternoon to :lmao: to Philly!!! From there on Sunday I :drive: in a Blizzard to Rochester to take my daughter to see Hannah Montana. Then :drive: back to Philly. Wed take the train to Manhattan staying there and doing some Christmas things. Christmas Spectacular Wed night at Radio Music Hall! MERRY CHIRSTAMS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:moneybag: Merry Christmas Cooley!

Another COD 4 Weekend!!!!!!

But I will be :wall: Alyssa Milano tonight. As she is in town for the Celeberity Basketball Game. Along with alot of other celebs

Tomorrow - :yes:

Tonight - :no:

On call, waiting out a thunderstorm, so Electric company can figure out where they need to dig, so I can mark the water. :confused:

Dude just tried to hook his equipment up, and it exploded, and shot a fireball out of the LBC about 10 feet. :shrug:

I'm off tomorrow :-)And the day after....
You could also have a bad streak and be working at a buffet restaurant in three years and you live with like 40 roomates as if you were Chinese in NYC w/o papers. I know I can pay my bills in March 2008, and in March 2009.

Tomorrow - ;)Tonight - :banned:On call, waiting out a thunderstorm, so Electric company can figure out where they need to dig, so I can mark the water. :devil:Dude just tried to hook his equipment up, and it exploded, and shot a fireball out of the LBC about 10 feet. :brush:
That sounds more exciting than sitting on the couch.

Tomorrow - :yes:Tonight - :no:On call, waiting out a thunderstorm, so Electric company can figure out where they need to dig, so I can mark the water. :wall:Dude just tried to hook his equipment up, and it exploded, and shot a fireball out of the LBC about 10 feet. :shock:
That sounds more exciting than sitting on the couch.
:yes: Especially now that they need to get new equipment, and its gonna be a few hours. GB getting paid $30/hr for sitting in my truck. :thumbup:

I'm off tomorrow :-)And the day after....
You could also have a bad streak and be working at a buffet restaurant in three years and you live with like 40 roomates as if you were Chinese in NYC w/o papers. I know I can pay my bills in March 2008, and in March 2009.
This seems harsh, do you two have a history?
Why is it harsh? It's reality, not harsh. I hope fasteddie does well for himself but the working man sucks shtick has it's limits. Nothing wrong with punching a clock or doing something you love for someone else. If you work for yourself you are most likely working harder than the rest of us and to make it seem like you are free from the constraints of the modern economic circumstance is probably unfair. Those I know who work for themselves have a lot more pressure than I do and they work a lot more hours. Those who don't, fail. See where I'm going with this?

Users who are viewing this thread