What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"The Bachelor" on ABC (5 Viewers)

Which is more likely to happen first with the TV show The Bachelor?

• Show gets canceled

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • producers cast a black man as The Bachelor

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters
Can I steal Nigel away for just a quick second? Just, real quick.
:lmao:
It's becoming really hard to feel special in here. :lmao:
It's just that, Nigel's been hurt before... and he looks stunning in that racing outfit.
But it's like the rest of us are just standing around watching a thread between Pickles and Nigel.
:kicksrock: It's so stupid that I feel this way.

I'm really digging the funeral director. Not the hottest, but there is still something really attractive about her. And seems to be the most normal chick on the show at this point.

AHHHHHGGGG....why do I keep watching this show. I knew the last rose was going to come down to Jackie and Michelle...we all knew he was taking Michelle. Egyptian elections aren't rigged this badly. And I don't buy for a second that those girls were smart or swift enough to piece together Michelle going over there. I smell a rat.

I'm just so thankful this thread is here. I'm really really glad this thread is here with me right now.

And I don't buy for a second that those girls were smart or swift enough to piece together Michelle going over there. I smell a rat.
I don't know, man. You have a group of women that are probably sitting around A LOT with nothing to do but drink and talk. Throw in the fact that women over-analyze the hell out of things anyway and it seems entirely plausible to me.

I'm disappointed in the low level of chatter in here. :thumbup:

My opinion on Shantal O. has changed. That whole, "I love you" thing was horrible. I question a girl's sanity that could throw that on a guy after knowing him for what amounts to 3 weeks. More importantly, I think she's going to be a :pig: about 6 months after she ties the knot. She looks like she has a "big girl" genes. I bet her mom goes 3-0-5.

I agree Michelle is acting her part, but I also think she showed a little more of her true colors last night. She's a head case. I've dated girls like her before. They always are mad at you about something, or similarly, you're always having to reassure them or build them up. Exhausting.

Ashley, Jackie, and Britt = wallflowers.

I think it will come down to Shawntel the mortician and Emily, with the undertaker winning.

I'm disappointed in the low level of chatter in here. :confused:My opinion on Shantal O. has changed. That whole, "I love you" thing was horrible. I question a girl's sanity that could throw that on a guy after knowing him for what amounts to 3 weeks. More importantly, I think she's going to be a :pig: about 6 months after she ties the knot. She looks like she has a "big girl" genes. I bet her mom goes 3-0-5.I agree Michelle is acting her part, but I also think she showed a little more of her true colors last night. She's a head case. I've dated girls like her before. They always are mad at you about something, or similarly, you're always having to reassure them or build them up. Exhausting.Ashley, Jackie, and Britt = wallflowers. I think it will come down to Shawntel the mortician and Emily, with the undertaker winning.
Ashley is growing on me. Maybe it is because they do not show her very much.Shantal O. is adding about 5 LBS per week, but I still think she is hot. By the end of this thing, she might have trouble getting out of the limo on her own. Do they not have a treadmill in that house?

My opinion on Shantal O. has changed. That whole, "I love you" thing was horrible. I question a girl's sanity that could throw that on a guy after knowing him for what amounts to 3 weeks. More importantly, I think she's going to be a :pig: about 6 months after she ties the knot. She looks like she has a "big girl" genes. I bet her mom goes 3-0-5.
As she was walking to the helicopter for her date, I told me wife that she has definite FP. It's odd that it took this long to see it but I don't think there's any question it's there. The quick clip they showed of next week's episode with her in a bikini seems to confirm it.

I'm disappointed in the low level of chatter in here. :blackdot:My opinion on Shantal O. has changed. That whole, "I love you" thing was horrible. I question a girl's sanity that could throw that on a guy after knowing him for what amounts to 3 weeks. More importantly, I think she's going to be a :pig: about 6 months after she ties the knot. She looks like she has a "big girl" genes. I bet her mom goes 3-0-5.I agree Michelle is acting her part, but I also think she showed a little more of her true colors last night. She's a head case. I've dated girls like her before. They always are mad at you about something, or similarly, you're always having to reassure them or build them up. Exhausting.Ashley, Jackie, and Britt = wallflowers. I think it will come down to Shawntel the mortician and Emily, with the undertaker winning.
But those #### ...

Otis said:
I am just really, really enjoying this journey.
I'm in a really difficult situation right now. It's terrible being in a socially fabricated position where I'm made to look like a king and have a dozen super hot chicks all vying for me on dates in amazing places and it's socially acceptable for me to be physical with each one of them. Very difficult, I better call my psychiatrist.

As she was walking to the helicopter for her date, I told me wife that she has definite FP. It's odd that it took this long to see it but I don't think there's any question it's there. The quick clip they showed of next week's episode with her in a bikini seems to confirm it.
Yeah but she has that "hot thickness" to her. While I prefer Shawntel and Emily on pure looks, Chantal would be the next one I'd want to see naked. One of those girl where you can't put your finger on exactly why, but she is clearly super attractive.Also, while the "I love you" was terrible with it's timing, this Brad dude seems so obsessed with finding that someone I think it may have worked. He's a little cheesy and, I think, wants a girl with some issues that he can play the caregiver. I initially thought Michelle fit this role, but she definitely bombed herself last night being way too forward with who he should take. Her aggressiveness was the best thing going for her because this guy isn't assertive, but no dude, especially one in his position where he holds all the cards, likes to be told what to do. She's off soon IMO.

No question that Shantal O is a big girl. She's got the genes that will turn her into a modest-sized house, or at least a storage shed, after that first kid comes along. There are giant red flags all over her. Also, as Mrs. O pointed out last night, big girls should not be wearing animal prints. Woof.New observation about Michelle Money -- I'm fairly certain she and Brad are doing it on down low. No doubt in my mind really. He acts so differently with her than he does with anyone else. His whole demeanor changes for her. They clearly have a closer relationship. Yes, she's nuts, and yes, she breaks his balls, but he likes it, and he smiles all the way through it. I worry that she's teetering on the brink here and getting on his nerves, but he so obviously puts up with it because they have something else going on. Her little sneak trip up to his room is what tipped this off for me. This was the time the camera crew caught it. How many other times did she slip up there without anyone knowing? And did you notice Brad's reaction -- he was confused and not sure what to do, and mentioned that he was afraid of getting "in trouble" -- clearly this was the first time the cameras happened to be in his room at the time of a visit, and he just didn't know what the hell to do.As an aside, I have a college buddy who was on a version of the Bachelorette in Singapore. He was the geeky but nice guy Asian dude and was pitted against mostly "hunky" Asian dudes. The chick was some stunner of a model who ended up being an MTV VJ there or something. My buddy became a huge fan favorite because he was the nice guy and played her songs and did all sorts of crap like that. The schoolgirls loved his shtick. Well, in the end it came down to my buddy and Asian hunk guy. What people watching the show didn't know -- and still probably don't know to this day -- is that my buddy and the chick were hooking up on the side. They would sneak off to each others' room, and have all kinds of elaborate back-exits and ways out. They apparently did this for weeks without anyone catching on. During their little sessions towards the end, she reassured him regularly that of course she was going to pick him in the final episode. Well there he is at the final episode standing out there and waiting for her to come down, and it's this big romantic setting, and the film is rolling, and out struts what is essentially his girlfriend and she's looking incredible, and she comes up and gets serious and starts talking through her pre-worked speech, and all the while he's thinking "yadda yadda" and at some point he turns ghost white and freezes over, his brain not being able to process what's happening, and she starts to explain what a nice guy he is and how hard this decision was but that she is picking the other guy. Total shock. Still didn't get over it to this day. He went on to be a B list celeb around those parts, did some show on the Travel Channel there and some other small time television, partied a lot and met plenty of other hot chicks along the way, so things worked out alright for him in the end. I'm not sure how he didn't just go bananas and start calling her out as a sloot right there in front of the cameras. I have to imagine that was fairly difficult. So yeah, Brad and Michelle are totally doing it, zero doubt in my mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never thought in my wildest dreams that this thread would be so hard. I find each one of you amazing in your own way and am very grateful that I can share this journey with each of you. I am confident that I have made the right deicisions up until this point and look forward to continuing the amazing journey through this amazing thread with each of you wherever destiny may take us. I look forward to meeting each of your families.

I think whoever said that Chantal has :lmao: potential is spot on. Shawntal may be the best one left.

Of course the bachelor/bacherlorette is sleeping with several of the contestants. Even the nicest guy couldn't help but take advantage of what these women are throwing at him (even assuming there is some horrible clause in his contract with the show because, after all, it's not like they'd just end the season).

No question that Shantal O is a big girl. She's got the genes that will turn her into a modest-sized house, or at least a storage shed, after that first kid comes along. There are giant red flags all over her. Also, as Mrs. O pointed out last night, big girls should not be wearing animal prints. Woof.New observation about Michelle Money -- I'm fairly certain she and Brad are doing it on down low. No doubt in my mind really. He acts so differently with her than he does with anyone else. His whole demeanor changes for her. They clearly have a closer relationship. Yes, she's nuts, and yes, she breaks his balls, but he likes it, and he smiles all the way through it. I worry that she's teetering on the brink here and getting on his nerves, but he so obviously puts up with it because they have something else going on. Her little sneak trip up to his room is what tipped this off for me. This was the time the camera crew caught it. How many other times did she slip up there without anyone knowing? And did you notice Brad's reaction -- he was confused and not sure what to do, and mentioned that he was afraid of getting "in trouble" -- clearly this was the first time the cameras happened to be in his room at the time of a visit, and he just didn't know what the hell to do.As an aside, I have a college buddy who was on a version of the Bachelorette in Singapore. He was the geeky but nice guy Asian dude and was pitted against mostly "hunky" Asian dudes. The chick was some stunner of a model who ended up being an MTV VJ there or something. My buddy became a huge fan favorite because he was the nice guy and played her songs and did all sorts of crap like that. The schoolgirls loved his shtick. Well, in the end it came down to my buddy and Asian hunk guy. What people watching the show didn't know -- and still probably don't know to this day -- is that my buddy and the chick were hooking up on the side. They would sneak off to each others' room, and have all kinds of elaborate back-exits and ways out. They apparently did this for weeks without anyone catching on. During their little sessions towards the end, she reassured him regularly that of course she was going to pick him in the final episode. Well there he is at the final episode standing out there and waiting for her to come down, and it's this big romantic setting, and the film is rolling, and out struts what is essentially his girlfriend and she's looking incredible, and she comes up and gets serious and starts talking through her pre-worked speech, and all the while he's thinking "yadda yadda" and at some point he turns ghost white and freezes over, his brain not being able to process what's happening, and she starts to explain what a nice guy he is and how hard this decision was but that she is picking the other guy. Total shock. Still didn't get over it to this day. He went on to be a B list celeb around those parts, did some show on the Travel Channel there and some other small time television, partied a lot and met plenty of other hot chicks along the way, so things worked out alright for him in the end. I'm not sure how he didn't just go bananas and start calling her out as a sloot right there in front of the cameras. I have to imagine that was fairly difficult. So yeah, Brad and Michelle are totally doing it, zero doubt in my mind.
Would have been better as a Studs post.

I'm really digging the funeral director. Not the hottest, but there is still something really attractive about her. And seems to be the most normal chick on the show at this point.
She's a shapeshifter.
She'd be my clear choice if I was the dude on the show. I even dug that cheesy "quiet game" she played. However, I don't think he goes for her as I think he wants someone with some "issues."

She's a shapeshifter.
She'd be my clear choice if I was the dude on the show. I even dug that cheesy "quiet game" she played. However, I don't think he goes for her as I think he wants someone with some "issues."
Some angles, she looks really cute and she was very sexy during that little game, but at other times, she's got a bit of a protruding forehead thing. Don't get me wrong, she's attractive, just moreso at times than others.

She's a shapeshifter.
Some angles, she looks really cute and she was very sexy during that little game, but at other times, she's got a bit of a protruding forehead thing. Don't get me wrong, she's attractive, just moreso at times than others.
There are some Two-Faces in this group for sure, her included. But I think Michelle is the biggest offender. She can look like a 10 or a 3 depending on angle, light, amountof makeup.

She's a shapeshifter.
There are some Two-Faces in this group for sure, her included. But I think Michelle is the biggest offender. She can look like a 10 or a 3 depending on angle, light, amountof makeup.
She looks like a Disney witch at times.

I do think it's an interesting poll question. ABC has given up casting ANY black people. I say no way they ever cast a black man or woman as Bachelor/Bachelorette, but at some point, doesn't it elicit a response of some kind from the black community? Or do they point and laugh at this show and say "Man, white folks are silly". I don't think ABC will cancel anytime soon. It's gotta be a huge cash cow. I mean, last night alone, you could essentially hear Biff advertising Costa Rica Tourism. Wonder how much they paid ABC for his "Costa Rica is AMAZING" tag lines.

I do think it's an interesting poll question. ABC has given up casting ANY black people. I say no way they ever cast a black man or woman as Bachelor/Bachelorette, but at some point, doesn't it elicit a response of some kind from the black community? Or do they point and laugh at this show and say "Man, white folks are silly". I don't think ABC will cancel anytime soon. It's gotta be a huge cash cow. I mean, last night alone, you could essentially hear Biff advertising Costa Rica Tourism. Wonder how much they paid ABC for his "Costa Rica is AMAZING" tag lines.
I'm not sure black people care at this point. Are there any programs on the Big 4 networks aimed at them? There was a point when you had The Cosby Show, A Different World, 227, Family Matters, the Bernie Mac Show and I'm sure a host of others I am forgetting, but I can't even think of one show that's on today that seems to be aimed at a black audience. Maybe the audience went to other cable networks that catered more to that demographic?

Too much brow ridge, not enough actual eyebrows, and her eyes are too close to her brow ridge. Her and sixhead Ashley are exact opposites in upper facial characteristics. Car crash widow definitely has the prettiest face of this bunch.Chantal O. looked downright chunky, even the spanx weren't able to de-sausage-link her midsection in her tarzan dress. She's Violet just waiting for her blueberry bubblegum to happen.

Otis said:
I'm in a really difficult situation right now. It's terrible being in a socially fabricated position where I'm made to look like a king and have a dozen super hot chicks all vying for me on dates in amazing places and it's socially acceptable for me to be physical with each one of them. Very difficult, I better call my psychiatrist.
:unsure: This kills me every time. "I'm under so much pressure right now."

No, ###hole, you're not. You're a good-looking, single guy who owns successful businesses. A major television network is paying for you to travel around the world and take extremely attractive girls on once-in-a-lifetime dates (every day) while the girls go out of their way to earn the chance to be one of the five girls you grope with that night.

Pressure? I have 3 kids, a 55-hour/week, mediocre-paying job, can barely pay my mortgage, and it seems like I get sexy time from my wife about as often as I change the oil in my hail-damaged, 4-cylinder hatchback.

:middlefinger:

Last edited by a moderator:
Otis said:
:no: This kills me every time. "I'm under so much pressure right now."

No, ###hole, you're not. You're a good-looking, single guy who owns successful businesses. A major television network is paying for you to travel around the world and take extremely attractive girls on once-in-a-lifetime dates (every day) while the girls go out of their way to earn the chance to be one of the five girls you grope with that night.

Pressure? I have 3 kids, a 55-hour/week, mediocre-paying job, can barely pay my mortgage, and it seems like I get sexy time from my wife about as often as I change the oil in my hail-damaged, 4-cylinder hatchback.

This is just another case of you trying to sabotage things. Brad used to do that too.

Otis said:
:no: This kills me every time. "I'm under so much pressure right now."

lolz

I'm disappointed in the low level of chatter in here. :)My opinion on Shantal O. has changed. That whole, "I love you" thing was horrible. I question a girl's sanity that could throw that on a guy after knowing him for what amounts to 3 weeks. More importantly, I think she's going to be a :pig: about 6 months after she ties the knot. She looks like she has a "big girl" genes. I bet her mom goes 3-0-5.I agree Michelle is acting her part, but I also think she showed a little more of her true colors last night. She's a head case. I've dated girls like her before. They always are mad at you about something, or similarly, you're always having to reassure them or build them up. Exhausting.Ashley, Jackie, and Britt = wallflowers. I think it will come down to Shawntel the mortician and Emily, with the undertaker winning.
Ashley is growing on me. Maybe it is because they do not show her very much.Shantal O. is adding about 5 LBS per week, but I still think she is hot. By the end of this thing, she might have trouble getting out of the limo on her own. Do they not have a treadmill in that house?
I thought it was a giant red flag* when she told Biff that "...since I have the rose already, I can just speak to you honestly and there is no pressure to tell you what I think you want to hear". :unsure: And if Biff wasn't dumber than a wad of toilet paper, he might have understood that what she just told him was "Hey, I've been telling you what I think you want me to say so far, but tonight, I don't have to". So she gets the rose and wears something that makes her look awful? Give him a glimpse of what you'll look like when the show's over and you don't have a full time make-up artist or wardrobe consultant? Every time I saw her thighs, AC/DC's "Thunder Struck" played in the back of my head.

Otis said:
:unsure: This kills me every time. "I'm under so much pressure right now."

This is sooooo good.... :) :lmao: :lmao:

Otis said:
:confused: This kills me every time. "I'm under so much pressure right now."

This is sooooo good.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm disappointed in the low level of chatter in here. :lmao:My opinion on Shantal O. has changed. That whole, "I love you" thing was horrible. I question a girl's sanity that could throw that on a guy after knowing him for what amounts to 3 weeks. More importantly, I think she's going to be a :pig: about 6 months after she ties the knot. She looks like she has a "big girl" genes. I bet her mom goes 3-0-5.I agree Michelle is acting her part, but I also think she showed a little more of her true colors last night. She's a head case. I've dated girls like her before. They always are mad at you about something, or similarly, you're always having to reassure them or build them up. Exhausting.Ashley, Jackie, and Britt = wallflowers. I think it will come down to Shawntel the mortician and Emily, with the undertaker winning.
I thought it was a giant red flag* when she told Biff that "...since I have the rose already, I can just speak to you honestly and there is no pressure to tell you what I think you want to hear". :thumbup: And if Biff wasn't dumber than a wad of toilet paper, he might have understood that what she just told him was "Hey, I've been telling you what I think you want me to say so far, but tonight, I don't have to". So she gets the rose and wears something that makes her look awful? Give him a glimpse of what you'll look like when the show's over and you don't have a full time make-up artist or wardrobe consultant? Every time I saw her thighs, AC/DC's "Thunder Struck" played in the back of my head.
I dig her thighs and think the guy liked her "love" proclaimation. the perfect antithesis of michelle's zaniness

You should check out "For the Love of Ray J" and "The Ultimate Catch with Ochocinco".

Anybody notice that out of nowhere they started showing all of the women's ages last night next to their names?

I wonder if they did that so viewers wouldn't write off a number of ladies as being too young and immature before starting to connect with them.

I would've guess crazy Michelle was older than 30.

BTW, Ally going bat-### crazy over that beetle was excellent TV. Women.

You should check out "For the Love of Ray J" and "The Ultimate Catch with Ochocinco".
I'd rather check out a book on urinal cakes from the Baghdad public library.

Users who are viewing this thread