What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"The Bachelor" on ABC (2 Viewers)

Which is more likely to happen first with the TV show The Bachelor?

• Show gets canceled

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • producers cast a black man as The Bachelor

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters
Emily us winning. He's a guy that owns a bunch of bars that are full of some of the hottest coeds on the planet every weekend. He will get over the kid and the baggage to have that on his arm.
:confused: The guy almost had an anxiety attack after Emily called his BS.

Pickles stock: shooting up at parallel speed to Chantal's. Nice work, crabby.
When you speak of Chantal's "stock" shooting up, are you talking about her growing resemblance to livestock? She may be the first contestant to go from the Bachelor to the Biggest Loser directly.

Pickles stock: shooting up at parallel speed to Chantal's. Nice work, crabby.
When you speak of Chantal's "stock" shooting up, are you talking about her growing resemblance to livestock? She may be the first contestant to go from the Bachelor to the Biggest Loser directly.
...and she is going to win the damn thing.
Is there really going to be a winner when Biff is the prize? I'm thinking Emily, Shawntel or Chantal being the next Bachelorette will be the true winner.

I don't see how he doesn't pick busty Chantal over the boring single mom with the ghost fiance and the crazy dental student from BFE with the wackadoo family.

I don't see how he doesn't pick busty Chantal over the boring single mom with the ghost fiance and the crazy dental student from BFE with the wackadoo family.
I still laugh every time I think about Otis's reference to Chantal's "sloppy cans."Great line... :lmao:

Some of Biff's ForrestGumpbot thing has to be nerves in front of the camera. He seemed much more "normal" and loose on the outtakes shots at the end with he and Emily cooking. And he's done pretty well for himself in a business where I would think social skills would come in handy.

Found this interesting re: Emily and how she is being portrayed as the still-grieving widow. For instance, the week they went to the NASCAR track the show played it up like it was traumatizing to Emily to even be around a NASCAR track again.

But apparently less than 2 years after her fiancee died, she was doing work on NASCAR-related television shows, podcasts, etc. Link.

Maybe she is getting along better than the show is letting on. :shrug: .

Found this interesting re: Emily and how she is being portrayed as the still-grieving widow. For instance, the week they went to the NASCAR track the show played it up like it was traumatizing to Emily to even be around a NASCAR track again.

But apparently less than 2 years after her fiancee died, she was doing work on NASCAR-related television shows, podcasts, etc. Link.

Maybe she is getting along better than the show is letting on. :shrug: .
But that first lap was for Ricky.

Is there ANY chance this guy, once again, doesn't pick anybody?

Man, I'd say odds are about 0.3%, but that would be some good trainwreck TV.

For those of you speculating on who the next Bachelorette is, see box below. RealitySteve.com has the inside scoop, the winner of this season (he had that about 2-3 months ago I think). I obviously am not going to spoil anything in the post, but for those curious about who the next Bachelorette is, see below:

Ashley H. is the next Bachelorette per realitysteve.com Next Bachelorette

'Third said:

Maybe she is getting along better than the show is letting on. :lol: .
I thought I also saw something that said she had been dating Dale Earnhart Jr.

It just goes to show how messed up this show is. I thought the funeral director was smoking hot and had a nice family and she seems stable. No crazy quirks other then the job and I am not going to blast her for that. I am sure she would make good money doing that and she is open to moving. Emily is hot but her shtick is overplayed and she is never leaving Charlotte. Plus the fact that she has massive massive baggage with the kid and her hubby dying. Brad should bang that and just move on down the road. The last 2 chicks are really the "WTF"? picks of this show. Of all the hot girls that he could have chosen he picked these two? Weird.

In summary I thought the hottest and most stable was sent home this week. This series is a trainwreck of epic proportions. There are times when you listen to Brad talk and his facial features and you can tell the dude is a little slow. He has just gotten by being good looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another quick thought: I bet the funeral director is awesome at her job because you know how a hot girl can take your mind off of your granny dying.

"I am sorry about your grandmother Pantherclub"

"Did you say something, i was just staring at your smoking hot body. i am thinking of a way to off grandpa next week just to see you again."

My wife said she heard that he has had a girlfriend outside of this show all along, has been texting her the whole time, and is only doing the show for the money. I know, total speculation, but I could see it.

My wife said she heard that he has had a girlfriend outside of this show all along, has been texting her the whole time, and is only doing the show for the money. I know, total speculation, but I could see it.
I've actually heard the same thing, but am not putting any money on anything other than what Pickles says. It's gospel.

It wouldn't surprise me, but what kind of train wreck of a girl would let their boyfriend to go on national TV...make out with a bunch of girls....travel the world.....Go to the fantasy suite with several different girls?!?!?!?!?!?Daddy must be proud.....

Users who are viewing this thread